Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2037
    Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    ' BigLost --

I have been following this thread for ( it feels like ) A decade --

I Am proud to call You my friend...

I look forward to getting back to your Great pic.s and your thoughtful stories (!)

I hope You and Tate have a great day -Today- hiking for turns today !
    ( Please ) Be Safe !

Thank You ! for the Great stoke ! You have brought Here over the years, my friend...

and my Thanks to tgr for hosting this community... (!) tj
    Likewise friend!

Finally made it up to the Ghee yesterday, snowed all day and was well worth the trip. Tate has to go back to ND tomorrow, so it was really our only chance. Got some twofers for when he gets back in two weeks.

Yesterday.

Old and Getting Older........
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Name:  44723400872_0cd844a7b0_z.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  70.1 KB
    'BigLost. 2018

Name:  44723402412_ae5196672e_z.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  84.6 KB
    ( as above )

hey, 'BigLost --

Maybe the previous post is a good place for your thread to idle...

You know I love your thread...

I was thinkin' you might post-up of Targhee, and maybe it is on your list

( I know your Grandkids keep you Busy ! !! )

Still aiming for March ! my friend ! !! tj
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    Name:  44723400872_0cd844a7b0_z.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  70.1 KB
    'BigLost. 2018

Name:  44723402412_ae5196672e_z.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  84.6 KB
    ( as above )

hey, 'BigLost --

Maybe the previous post is a good place for your thread to idle...

You know I love your thread...

I was thinkin' you might post-up of Targhee, and maybe it is on your list

( I know your Grandkids keep you Busy ! !! )

Still aiming for March ! my friend ! !! tj
    Yeah, been busy, and also sometimes I wonder if you've seen one (photo) you've seen them all sort of thing. I do kinda keep track of how many views the thread gets, and it does get lots of views..so I continue posting when I get a chance.

Yes the boys take up lots of my time, but it's my pleasure to devote as much time as I can. They won't stay little for long and now is when its important to spend that time enjoying their company, and to be a positive influence in their lives.

Today.

I also try to spend time with my children. They are busy with their families and work so it doesn't happen as often as I would like. Life is like that. But we do take the time to see each other when we can, camping and hiking in the summer, snowboarding in the winter.

Thanksgiving. .. finished off the wood cutting...

Hit Targhee last Saturday...

Was a good day.

Headed for LTPM on Sunday with Tate before he has to head back to ND. Should be fun.

Starting work soon at KC, looks like I may be managing the ticket office this year. Come up and see us. I'm almost always there.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

LTPM didn't get enough snow to make the drive worthwhile last Sunday. So we opted for Targhee where we had discount tickets.

Ran into half a dozen people i know and got a few runs in with them. Pow all chopped up from the day before, but the groomers were prime.

Dave

Tyrel, the only person I have ever met who can absolutely rip on snowblades. Wow.

My constant snowboarding companion.

Turn and Burn.

Was a good day.

KC opening this Thursday. Going to be working the ticket office much of the time. Come up and see us!
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

LBL - how's the coverage and snow quality at KC right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    LBL - how's the coverage and snow quality at KC right now?
    Looks pretty good for this early in the season. I haven't been up since last week so don't have any first hand info. Talked with one of the owners yesterday and she said they have 2 and half feet at the top (whatever that means) but they are known for fudging numbers constantly. I work ticket office tomorrow from 11 to 4. Will bring my equipment for some afternoon/evening runs. Will report back then.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

A few more from last Sunday.

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

LBL, your pictures make my day man. I've been a follower for a while. Keep them coming!

Merry Christmas my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by tango uniform View Post
    LBL, your pictures make my day man. I've been a follower for a while. Keep them coming!

Merry Christmas my friend!
    Thanks! Merry Christmas to you too! Took a while to respond cuz' of all the hours I've been putting in at the hill. Working 12 hour shifts in the ticket office.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

KC conditions? Adequate conditions, but no new snow in the last couple of days. Everybody and their dog at the hill Friday/Saturday have just beat it to shit. Have yet to make a run.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

looks like great snow/board
    embrace the gape
    and believe

Quote Originally Posted by Little Big Lost View Post
    As promised, I am here to report back about the finalized outcome of the shit I got myself into.

Sentencing was on the 24th.

Felony - Attempted conspiracy to grow Marijuana.

180 days in jail - suspended dependent on behavior while on 2 years probation.

$2000 in fines and court costs.

Mandatory 4 months of weekly counselling. Cost of $4000.

Lesson learned. Never, ever trust anyone.

I'm going to leave it at that. There's more to the story as you might rightfully deduce, but I'm not going to go there. I blame myself for trusting someone I shouldn't have. That is all.

Will have to hire an attorney again after this is all over to get the felony erased from my record.

Last of all, thanks to all who kindly helped out. Eternally grateful.
    if you are going to move weight, in an area w large amounts of red and blue

best to get someone else to move it.

like the usps.

glad to hear it only cost you a few grand, cool photos btw

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    if you are going to move weight, in an area w large amounts of red and blue

best to get someone else to move it.

like the usps.

glad to hear it only cost you a few grand, cool photos btw
    Thanks! But nobody was dealing weed. I just wanted to grow a little for personal use.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Was a stellar day at KC yesterday. Conditions Excellent. Got a few runs in before working ticket office.

My buddy Dean Lords. Awesome dude.

Tate..

Sam...the 'new' guy...
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Yep, Dean is a pretty great guy. Does his wife still get after it too? From what I remember they were quite the duo.

Him and Wes (I'm sure you know Wes. Hope Wes wasn't involved in your "ordeal") are great resources for that side of the state.

I wish Dean still updated his blog, he did some kooky tours in the neck of the woods.

Thanks! But nobody was dealing weed. I just wanted to grow a little for personal use.
    I still can't beleive how messed up this is. The only good thing the Current Canadian government has done is legalize the herb. Downside is we're fucked on all other decisions they are making.... great pics as usual!

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Looks like KC is of to a good start! I've got to get over there for a day, then take a soak at the hot springs. The old body appreciates it.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    Yep, Dean is a pretty great guy. Does his wife still get after it too? From what I remember they were quite the duo.

Him and Wes (I'm sure you know Wes. Hope Wes wasn't involved in your "ordeal") are great resources for that side of the state.
    Yes, Heather has become quite the skier in the years since I have known her. Don't see her as often as Dean, her work gets in the way I believe. They are mountain biking fanatics, completely out of my league, 50 miler and overnights trips the norm.

Hmmmmm..don't know Wes, at least I think I don't...
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    I still can't beleive how messed up this is. The only good thing the Current Canadian government has done is legalize the herb. Downside is we're fucked on all other decisions they are making.... great pics as usual!

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
    Yep, messed up is right. The narrow-mindedness of people is staggering. Don't get me started. ;-)
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by new yabyum View Post
    Looks like KC is of to a good start! I've got to get over there for a day, then take a soak at the hot springs. The old body appreciates it.
    It could be better, but it could be worse. A soak in the pools always a nice treat.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Headed up in a bit to work the ticket office for the afternoon/evening. I don't work Tuesday or Wednesday, so taking Emma up on Wednesday afternoon for her first Snowboarding lesson. She is 2. Photos to follow.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Emma enjoying her 1st day on a snowboard...

Me and Tate up to Lost Trail yesterday.

Salmon River

On the way up.

Worked all day up to KC today. Santa visited.

Merry Christmas all!!!!
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Emma enjoying her 1st day on a snowboard...

Me and Tate up to Lost Trail yesterday.

Salmon River

On the way up.

Worked all day up to KC today. Santa visited.

Merry Christmas all!!!!
    Same to you LBL. Best to you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by new yabyum View Post
    Same to you LBL. Best to you and yours.
    Thanks!
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge