Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2037
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Big Lost View Post
    Killer shots!
    Thanks LBL!
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Been a hell of a winter, been busy at the hill most days. Filling in for lifties as needed, and ticket office much of the time. Crazy how time flies. KC open till this Saturday, about as late as I have ever known. Still very good in the afternoons. Sharpened my edges, made all the difference.

Made a trip or two to see the sights.

Deer butts, and lots of them.

Elk being all elky.

Got to see Cole.

More snowboarding...

Took Emma for a walk.

The eagles have nested, sitting on at least 1 egg.

Warren and Jax

The Big Southern Butte, this from the top of KC. Have always wanted to hike and snowboard.

Tate at KC. Him playing. Me working.

Dave to the rescue...

Dave again.

I have a couple of weeks off coming up, maybe some hiking/snowboarding out west of here. The Lems look inviting. Lots of snow still.
    Old and Getting Older........
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

One last trip to LTPM, was fun.

Looking south into Idaho.

Gilmore

Took Emma for another walk.

Went to see the eagles today. Looks like there are 3 eggs this year. Wow.

Pissed off moose. Got run out from the haystack.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by Little Big Lost View Post

The Big Southern Butte, this from the top of KC. Have always wanted to hike and snowboard.

Everytime I drive past that thing I always wonder how it would be to ski that. I know there's some dudes out that way that like to mess with the INL Feds when they go attempt BSB.

Always great to see your photos and keep up with my social media trolling

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    Everytime I drive past that thing I always wonder how it would be to ski that. I know there's some dudes out that way that like to mess with the INL Feds when they go attempt BSB.

Always great to see your photos and keep up with my social media trolling
    Thanks! :-)

BSB, as I understand it, is entirely on BLM ground. The northern edge borders on the INL, so access is from the east/south. That makes it hard to get to. One of these days I'll get to it. Hopefully soon.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Two of the three have hatched as of yesterday. Adult male on the left. Larger female to the right.

Again...if anyone would like to visit these eagles, let me know. If the 3rd egg hatches it should be a busy season for the adults...
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Some more of my artwork. Tate at LTPM. Hollywood Bowl.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Hoping to ski this this week
    Name:  Simmons.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  75.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by whipski View Post
    Is the angel still in?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Some more from the past season.

Dean

Cole, Tate and Mac...

Turner and Alyssa at Targhee

Me at KC
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Is the angel still in?
    Massively

Fluff and fierce.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by whipski View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3577.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	279108
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3589.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	720.2 KB 
ID:	279109
    Got it!

^^^Good times, Whip! My wife was able to watch us with binoculars from her classroom.

Two months...

Big Lost, we need You --

( Please ) post a couple of your eagle pic.s, please...

" no fucks given "

Thanks, JB !

( there have been times this thread is a lifeline for me... Thank you ! !!! )

it has been great to see Life through Big Lost's thread... Thank you ! !!

driving on... tj

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    Two months...

Big Lost, we need You --

( Please ) post a couple of your eagle pic.s, please...

" no fucks given "

Thanks, JB !

( there have been times this thread is a lifeline for me... Thank you ! !!! )

it has been great to see Life through Big Lost's thread... Thank you ! !!

driving on... tj
    I will get some posted in a day or so. I've been so busy with lawns and gardens. The eagles are about ready to fledge, and will be gone soon. There is a Redtail nest in Trent's backyard. Got a few shots of them to post....

KC will open this coming Saturday for Mountain biking. They will operate Thursday, Friday and Saturdays. I'll be there working the rental shop and/or lift 4.

Tate and I headed for Meadow Lake cirque on Sunday if weather cooperates. Photos to follow.

Right now am camping with wifey and grandkids. Good times.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Happy to hear that you're well, LBL. Enjoy a splendid summer!

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

As promised...

Redtails in the backyard.

Camping with the grandchildren...

Campsite views. Went twice in a week with the grandkids.

Still hoping to get a little snowboarding done this week. We shall see.
    Last edited by Little Big Lost; 06-27-2019 at 09:16 AM.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

The Redtails are getting ready to fly soon....

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Took Liam and floated part of the Snake. Was a good day. No fish were caught, but that hardly mattered.

Charlie

Got a stern looking at...

Big day.

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Thank you ! Big Lost ! !! (tj)

just wishing you would share some more. one of the great threads in this place, know things change tho...
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    just wishing you would share some more. one of the great threads in this place, know things change tho...
    Oh, can do.
    Let me see where we left off.

Ok, took a trip up to Meadow lake in search of snow. Too little, we left it too late.

Em.

Dad and daughter.

Took the whole family up so it it was an half hearted attempt this year. Will make an effort to go earlier next year, and just me and Tate. I can tell you my wife and Tate's wife could give a rats ass about snowboarding, let alone snowboarding in the middle of the summer, but hey, that is why we are leaving them home next time.

Have been working KC this summer. Open for mountain biking. Have hit the hill a half dozen times. As fun as it is, and as old as I am, ima stick to the white shit for my thrills. I go down real easy on snow, not so much on rock and dirt. My left shoulder hurts enough as it is. Besides ....snowboarding is wAy cooler.

Turner

TJ (skij) came out west for what seems to be a yearly thing now. Had fun. Ran up to Targhee to beat the heat. Was successful.

Said he would see me again in March at Lost Trail. I am planning that shit already. I'll try to find some cheap lodging and spend a few days. I, for one, cannot wait till winter. Fuck this 95 degree everyday bullshit.

Wifey got her first tattoo at 63.

The boys and I are building decks out of recycled pallets. One for each of us. This one is Trent's. Overlooking the goats, pigs, cows and chickens. And the distant mountains.

The view out backdoor, Menan Buttes.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

"Can't you see..."

Great pictures! I really need to get over to Meadow Lake. Have you ever explored Rocky Canyon when you pass through there? I guess the trail head isn't that far from Lone Pine. It is on my list to go check out too this fall.