Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44
Results 1,076 to 1,084 of 1084
    Was pretty good. Had a great time.

Dirk, left, our skier buddy. Even though he can snowboard just fine...

What a day...

Watched Cole silence some hecklers on the lift (far right). They were all mouth, till Cole delivered. Eat it.

I heard the words 'Holy Shit!" from a distance coming from that direction.... was awesome.
    Last edited by Little Big Lost; 04-30-2017 at 10:03 AM.
    Old and Getting Older........
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Hit Targhee last Saturday. Was incredible.

Went by myself. Met some great folks on the lift. Especially the two dudes who were kind enough to share..... if you know what I mean. You know who you are. Thanks!

Went up and hiked into Teton Canyon on Sunday. Turner and Alyssa are getting married up there in June and we went in to inspect wedding venue. Still had a foot of snow at location.

The view....

Last edited by Little Big Lost; 05-06-2017 at 08:47 AM.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

These guys....last Saturday...

Last edited by Little Big Lost; 04-30-2017 at 10:03 AM.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

A pic or two, thought I would share.....

Summit County Springtime Fun

Very inspiring

Thanks for sharing all your pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr snow View Post
    Thanks for sharing all your pictures!
    Thanks! Went back and re read some of the thread....mostly to make sure I don't re-post stuff...and to fix a few things....I deleted some of my photos on Flickr on accident and cut some of the links.......shit. Still working on that.

Anyway...been up to see the eagles...my 5th year of observations. Pretty cool.

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Been busy. Doing shit like this. Yesterday. July 2, 2017. Me n' TaTE. Chute from top to bottom, to right of of high pointy.......... Gilmore Peak is far left.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4004/3...082fca38_o.jpg
    Last edited by Little Big Lost; 07-03-2017 at 11:11 PM.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Gonna throw up some recent photos - post season, the latest from July 3, Gilmore Peak, Freds and Glory, in no particular order.

oh....and a wedding.....

Joe Dirting on Freds

Couple of years apart
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Oh hey....Northern Lights tonight...maybe....
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge