Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2037
    Quote Originally Posted by danmelon View Post
    Great shots! thanks for continuing to share! I love the spider closeups.
    Thanks!!, Not many people like spiders. I am extraordinarily fond of them.
    Old and Getting Older........
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Love this thread! weather broke here this week. High today 78. Vs 95 last week...
    I'm guessing here this afternoon temps right around 30f. With 30/40 mph winds. Dang! Still better than the heat. been there, done that.

Fire on the Mountain.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by jarlybart View Post
    Keep em' coming...I need to get out and shoot a few to share in our neck of the woods. It's all about the stoke of being outdoors! Cheers!

...a few pics won't hurt anything... ;-)
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by Mista_Bob View Post
    As a fellow Idahoan (Idaho Falls) I do have to say we live in a gorgeous place!!! I’m tempted to post some pics from recent hiking and backpacking, but don’t want to invade on your mojo. Nice pics!
    Like I said...
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by Little Big Lost View Post
    Like I said...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9EBA27CB-CAB9-4471-9186-B22689E3FC33.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	297077Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55A8E7C2-8911-48C0-B504-F6AE92A7EA41.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	964.6 KB 
ID:	297078Click image for larger version. 

Name:	253532CE-6237-43FE-8A2F-D19F19BE7EE1.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	297079

Name:	4CE1BA5E-4C2E-40FA-A752-7366869DDFB5.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	297076

Name:	75275736-6F82-4E9A-94D1-4DA90F7EC4B0.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	297084Pic from Targhee last year. Everyone always takes pics of the Tetons, but the other direction is just as beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista_Bob View Post

Name:	75275736-6F82-4E9A-94D1-4DA90F7EC4B0.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	297084Pic from Targhee last year. Everyone always takes pics of the Tetons, but the other direction is just as beautiful.
    Love this shot!
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Your pictures are always the best!

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app

Never tire of scrollin thru this thread. Stunning images. Like a museum or private fancy pants gallery show minus fancy pants and millennial artist living off their parents’ dime. This is the real stuff

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by beasttowest View Post
    Never tire of scrollin thru this thread. Stunning images. Like a museum or private fancy pants gallery show minus fancy pants and millennial artist living off their parents’ dime. This is the real stuff

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Thanks!

Been a while....been hanging out in other thread(s). But now it has snowed. Hard. Wind has blown like crazy for the last 3 or 4 days. Trent and I plowing driveways till late at night.

Also been helping people who drove off the road in blizzard conditions, or even not blizzard conditions.

Riding with Ski Patrol this week.

Was good with Tate the other day...riding sagebrush on some side country.

Going to Pine Creek on Sunday. Will report back.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Always like your pics. Never new where your little hill was until I had to take the long way around from montana to Jackson. Wind has been no joke!

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    Always like your pics. Never new where your little hill was until I had to take the long way around from montana to Jackson. Wind has been no joke!
    Winter for sure. Got out yesterday to Pine Creek near Cokeville. This along the way. 3f.

The hill.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

We ventured down to Pine Creek just to have a look see. Tate always loves these Ma and Pa type hills. And that is exactly what this turned out to be. The trip there and back is through some beautiful country.

Did you know?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cokevi...hostage_crisis

That was some crazy shit.

Love to snowboard for sure, talked Pine Creek into joining the little Mountain Collective that KC is part of. 40% off tickets for season passholders.
    We will go back for sure.
    https://youtu.be/lsioaa0FoXg?fbclid=...xQ-zbbbYXS4CKM
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

A few more shots from the day...

Many of those are my tracks.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Been working my ass off at the hill. Filled in 9 hours for a sick coworker yesterday. Now I have a couple of days off. Snowboarding tomorrow. Watching grandkids the next day. (Daughter in-law working ticket office on Friday). I'm working 3 to close on Saturday. Come up. It should be good, more snow on the way.

Back had been hurting again, slept wrong. For about a week. Was still sore on Sunday as we got to the hill. Once I put my board on, the pain disappeared. Was a non-issue the rest of the day, and am still experiencing zero pain. I just needed to loosen up, and boy did I (we). One fantastic run after another on a windless bluebird day. We could see what was probably peaks in the Uinta to the south, and some other peaks to the north, probably Salt River/Wyoming Range highpoints. A perfect day by any standards. I must explore more of the area outside of winter.

Tate, my main man. Yes, we both wear red jackets and look very much the same. Tate has a ready made retort for anyone who might make fun of us, so probably best to just pretend you don't notice, you don't want to hear it...... ;-)
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Took Em up the hill yesterday. So much fun. The squeals of delight like music to my ears. She's 3. Wow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8SiGhAH..._web_copy_link
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Name:	IMG_0808.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	315002
    Lots of untracked in the East trees

Storm chased to T-Ride to hang with a buddy from England. Busted dust on crust. He had bought AT set up. My girlfriend graciously sent this to me.
    Attachment 317550
    His first backcountry day evr
    Attachment 317551
    We made lemonade
    Attachment 317552
    Bluebird
    Attachment 317553
    Apre Floradora
    Attachment 317554
    T-Ride is always fun

Going to throw up a bunch of photos....be warned. Wanted to keep the continuity here, some of the stuff you may have seen in other thread....

COPIED
    The end is near.....so we went snowboarding while we still can.

The way there. +100 miles of blizzard

Lost Trail yesterday. Shit was good. While in line to buy tickets overheard the widespread closures of hills near and far. So.....we hit it HARD.

1st run in honor of TJ who was unable to make it out west this year. We met here several years ago.

It was good. Several inches of fresh pow. The trees just seemed to part for us as we zoomed by.

Now we are making our bc plans.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Some new....

Exploring the Idaho high country. 0% human interaction.

Bridger

McCaleb

Super Gully

Badrock

Borah

Patterson, ID

They rolled a few rocks down.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

The Eagles. 1 chick.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

More to come. If you have an aversion to snakes....look away.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

This in the Wind River Range a few weeks ago...

Garder Snake vs minnow, 3 inches underwater.

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

More later.....
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Thanks ! for bumping this up, LBL -

I am looking forward to your next pic.s from your Eagles overlook...

Still love your stuff !
    Thank you. tj