Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    WOW , what a great story and great pictures, cant wait to see more! Props to you sir!

Was taking shots on the farm the other evening..... like this....

I stepped off the cement pad that supports the 1st tower ...right into a badger hole. Damn that hurt. Hyper extended my knee. Before I got my leg out I was thinking about potential season ending injury. You know the sound of a chicken leg being separated from a chicken thigh? Yeah. That. Been a week or so. Healing nicely. Cut and hauled some firewood last evening so no long term recuperation in store for me. Feeling like it is at about 95% healed.

Did get some shots!

Old and Getting Older........
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by Little Big Lost View Post
    Did get some shots!
    Wow I miss running out there. Thanks as always!

Harvest went out with a bang.... High, high winds Tuesday. Finished that shit Wednesday. Took Thur/Fri off. Getting firewood. I love getting firewood. The boys are wood cutting animals. Could not do it without them....

Trent...

Turner

The colors.... incredible...

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

End of another wood cutting day......
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Yes I did.

Go snowboarding this morning that is. Oct 27, 2012
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Yesterday....

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

While out getting firewood today...

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Last trip of wood hauling...... Nov 7, 2012...

Slash piles were set on fire... no one around. A bit surreal.

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

That owl is SWEEET
    "Everybody's just a couple DUI's away from a chinese scooter" ~~Thomas Jefferson.

http://ussnowboarding.com/athletes/jessika-jenson

Watch out for this girl in the future.... Trying out for a spot on the next Woman's Olympic snowboarding team. I have known her since she was part of our local Ririe AYSO Soccer team (that I coached) many years ago....well not that many, but it has been 8-10 years or so. One of the best players on the team. We kicked ass.

Go JessiKa!! This shot from several years ago up to KC.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

A more recent shot of Jess....
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

You know the rules... Make with the (T&)A roll of Jess.
    "Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."
    - Bradley Schiller, Prof. of Economics, Univ. Nevada - Reno.

[QUOTE=Little Big Lost;3776466]Was taking shots on the farm the other evening..... like this....

I stepped off the cement pad that supports the 1st tower ...right into a badger hole. Damn that hurt. Hyper extended my knee. Before I got my leg out I was thinking about potential season ending injury. You know the sound of a chicken leg being separated from a chicken thigh? Yeah. That. Been a week or so. Healing nicely. Cut and hauled some firewood last evening so no long term recuperation in store for me. Feeling like it is at about 95% healed.

Funny that's What I said fatter a slip at a restaurant. Thought I healed up went out skiing two weeks later three turns a small jump off a rock to enter a little spitter and KABOOM no ACL. Good thing I documented it with the restaurant, knee surgery paid for by them with US Olympic TEAM orthopedic surgeon. I wonder if you can sue the badger.
    "Leave No Turn UnStoned" credit to JS Exhibition Top Shack
    " Short Skis Still Suck " credit to Kaprun West Ski Shop
    In memory of Steve Taylor died December 7, 1989
    Dem Is The Mountains

Quote Originally Posted by Little Big Lost View Post
    Yes I did.

Go snowboarding this morning that is. Oct 27, 2012
    That's not snowboarding, it's skoarding
    "Leave No Turn UnStoned" credit to JS Exhibition Top Shack
    " Short Skis Still Suck " credit to Kaprun West Ski Shop
    In memory of Steve Taylor died December 7, 1989
    Dem Is The Mountains

I saw my heart doctor today. Lost a little weight, the ticker sounding perfect. I am also able to stop taking another medication. The expensive one. $85 a month WITH insurance. It is the one that makes me bleed if I get even the tiniest of cuts. It worried him enough that he said I could stop taking it now.

My visit summary ends with this sentence, and I quote "Stop Effient on Jan 15, 2013 or sooner if hitting the slopes hard." and then as he walked out of the examining room and into the hallway he added - "and then its balls to the walls."

FKNA!

Grand Targhee Nov 25, 2012
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

That's awesome, JB -- Congratulations ! !!

FKNA for sure ! !

Ride On ! skiJ
    Last edited by skiJ; 11-28-2012 at 03:00 PM. Reason: typo-

registered to become a member just because of your thread. thanks for sharing your pics and life story. your an inspiration sir!

Winning!
    Red-i-XS

Bump for more pictures request

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Bump for more pictures request
    More photos!

My buddy Dean Lords. This shot from yesterday. Great guy. Google his name. You will be impressed.
    http://www.alpinist.com/doc/web07-08...anyon-extended

JessiKa Jensen back in town. Olympic hopeful. This also from yesterday.

Local celeb (Nitro Circus) our good buddy Cole Edgington - up to KC last Monday...

Hanging with patrol yesterday. The way I was boarding I needed help close by.

Heather and Dean Lords and Steven Butler.

Fun was had by all, but I am feeling it today. 2 days of powder, not a groomer in sight!
    Last edited by Little Big Lost; 12-27-2012 at 03:57 PM.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Happy new birthday Little Big Lost! Glad to share it with you. Now go out and get some more killer shots for us to enjoy!
    Red-i-XS

FKNA : January 15 .

LBL rides On ! !!

Quote Originally Posted by link1 View Post
    Happy new birthday Little Big Lost! Glad to share it with you. Now go out and get some more killer shots for us to enjoy!
    Yep today is the day, glad to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    FKNA : January 15 .

LBL rides On ! !!
    And yes, thanks! Been doing a bit of boarding. The last 10 days or so being cold as hell, but some really, really good conditions at the local hill. I have been leaving my camera at home, strapping on the helmet, and just tearing the hill up. Face shots galore. Powder lines all over the place. Rocked that shit. Takes me 15 minutes to chip the snow and ice out of my beard when I get done.

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Cole Edgington on the lift at KC.

Eric Newby

Did take the camera a couple of times.

Even at work it is hard to get away from the brunt of some pretty nasty weather....
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge