Page 54 of 82 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2037
    great stuff, assuming the drug shit was not so heavy! good news!

rexburg. i was literally frightened driving through there. for the wrong reasons.

good to see you out and about!

Happy Anniversary LBL. I haven't done too many things for 37 straight years, certainly not a relationship.

Drove through the MoMo curtain myself a coupla weeks ago. GRRRRRRR.

* 37, a special # up in here...

Name:  window.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  142.9 KB
    ski hut in the Sawatch range is coming together

Damn - those are some awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing

The Rexburg taco bus is worth the stop, other than that, not stopping is a good call.

Quote Originally Posted by whipski View Post
    Looks rad! Friend and family only or is Sawatch gonna get some public huts?

Just friends this year but of course strangers are just friends we haven't met yet

Took a short hike with Tate and Emma a few days ago. Nice.

Meadow Lake cirque...

The route, June left, September right.

Relaxing with Pa.

The lake...

High desert sunrise....

Wood gathering has begun...
    Old and Getting Older........
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by whipski View Post
    Sweet!
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by jskunsa View Post
    Damn - those are some awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing
    And thank YOU!
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    great stuff, assuming the drug shit was not so heavy! good news!

rexburg. i was literally frightened driving through there. for the wrong reasons.

good to see you out and about!
    It's not over yet, sadly....
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

On yesterday's wood gathering trip...

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Explored the area straight south of here, +- 20 miles away, with Liam. This is just above where Willow Creek flows into the Ririe Reservoir.

Along the way...

And bullets.

Kokanee in Willow Creek

Old shit...

That sky...
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

As promised, I am here to report back about the finalized outcome of the shit I got myself into.

Sentencing was on the 24th.

Felony - Attempted conspiracy to grow Marijuana.

180 days in jail - suspended dependent on behavior while on 2 years probation.

$2000 in fines and court costs.

Mandatory 4 months of weekly counselling. Cost of $4000.

Lesson learned. Never, ever trust anyone.

I'm going to leave it at that. There's more to the story as you might rightfully deduce, but I'm not going to go there. I blame myself for trusting someone I shouldn't have. That is all.

Will have to hire an attorney again after this is all over to get the felony erased from my record.

Last of all, thanks to all who kindly helped out. Eternally grateful.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

And there you are. Glad you're back in the groove.

Plan to ski ya soon, LBL .

I have a 1/2 off voucher to Teton vill with your name on it. For a big Pow day....

I' been driving to the top of Togwotee for the past 6 weeks. Gorgeous.

4 months of weekly counselling for $4000, sounds like the "rehab" racket to me. What a load of crap.

Glad you are with your family and living your life not stuck in a cell.

Always great to hear from you and maybe one of these days we can meet at Meadow Lake.

Your daughter looks like my friend Sarah, also a fly guide. Know E.A., ED or Jake?

Hard part is over. Sounds like you were the undeserving target of law enforcement revenue generation efforts. Winter is near and you can enjoy it now that there is closure!

' BigLost --

I have been following this thread for ( it feels like ) A decade --

I Am proud to call You my friend...

I look forward to getting back to your Great pic.s and your thoughtful stories (!)

I hope You and Tate have a great day -Today- hiking for turns today !
    ( Please ) Be Safe !

Thank You ! for the Great stoke ! You have brought Here over the years, my friend...

and my Thanks to tgr for hosting this community... (!) tj
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Good to hear you were able to stay out of the clink, sucks to lay out that kind of cash but the alternative would be worse imo.
    Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more great photos.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

LBL, glad you were able to work out a deal. Could have been much worse. I’m sure there was substantial attorney fees in addition to the fines and counseling costs. Hang in there.

And thanks for the pics you post!

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    And there you are. Glad you're back in the groove.

Plan to ski ya soon, LBL .

I have a 1/2 off voucher to Teton vill with your name on it. For a big Pow day....

I' been driving to the top of Togwotee for the past 6 weeks. Gorgeous.
    Thanks! I'll have to ask for permission to leave the state. We will see how that goes. :-( Togwotee one of my favorite places.

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    4 months of weekly counselling for $4000, sounds like the "rehab" racket to me. What a load of crap.

Glad you are with your family and living your life not stuck in a cell.

Always great to hear from you and maybe one of these days we can meet at Meadow Lake.

Your daughter looks like my friend Sarah, also a fly guide. Know E.A., ED or Jake?
    yeah, it's all about the $.

Next June/July for Meadow Lake. It's a tradition for Tate and I to go every summer. We should meet up.

I asked Teneile, but I have yet to hear back from her. I don't know any of those named, but I am not involved much with the fly fishing world.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    Hard part is over. Sounds like you were the undeserving target of law enforcement revenue generation efforts. Winter is near and you can enjoy it now that there is closure!
    Yeah, they have determined that I am very low risk, but they are also determined to squeeze as much money out of me as possible. Gotta keep all of them employed ya know.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    LBL, glad you were able to work out a deal. Could have been much worse. I’m sure there was substantial attorney fees in addition to the fines and counseling costs. Hang in there.

And thanks for the pics you post!
    Thanks! I had some help in that area. But still. Got someone looking after me, and I am eternally grateful.

New pics on the way. Hit Targhee yesterday.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    Good to hear you were able to stay out of the clink, sucks to lay out that kind of cash but the alternative would be worse imo.
    Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more great photos.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Yep, jail is a terrible place. Not that we don't need such places, but so many are in there for victim-less 'crimes'. So sad.

Photos coming as soon as I get a minute. Watching the boys today, like I do most of the work week. Better me than a daycare, and I'm free!
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge