Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2037
    Is this for real? I'm a big LBL fan. I'll kick for that dude.

Thanks for the positivity b-bear! We can't wait until Wydaho gets with the times and just legalizes! It's crazy that if you cross some arbitrary imaginary line just to the west of us that it's completely legal. So frustrating!
    Old and Getting Older........
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Unfortunately it's for real Our fam is completely devastated. And worried about him! He doesn't belong there and we want to get him out ASAP! We know that money is tight for most everyone, and we feel a little ridiculous asking for donations on TGR, but desperate times call for desperate measures, you know? Anything would be helpful. Thank you for your support!
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

A pic or two, thought I would share.....

don’t feel ridiculous at all. he’s a sweet and positive guy and we like to help each other out here on the board.
    i just tried donating but it’s not showing up so will chk again in a bit. hang in there
    edit: maybe i share this in the padded rm to get more views /helpers
    skid luxury

absolutely feel free to share anywhere you feel appropriate. Again, thank you so much. It's been a rough few days and it's comforting to hear kind words of encouragement and see some good in humanity. My dad is a fantastic human - my biased opinion of course - but he really is! Again, thank you! I can't express it enough!
    edit: maybe don't share anywhere on FB. We live in a super conservative community and my mom works in the community and would rather not have anyone in our community find out if at all possible (and if they don't already know) FB has a way of circling back around with these things...That's why we came to TGR, figure it's probably a little more accepting community of people.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

springing BigLost...

Quote Originally Posted by Little Big Lost View Post
    Hello All! LittleBigLost's daughter here. Sadly, my dad was recently arrested on a marijuana charge - Idaho's laws are SO archaic on the matter - and he is being held in the Madison County jail with $50,000 bond, which is an insanely high amount! We are trying to raise some funds to put toward the $5000 we need to get him out and home with his family. We miss our dad! He is an upstanding guy and has never been in any sort of trouble with the law in his 62 years; we were blown away that his bond was set so high given his clean record. It's hard to ask for help, but I'm putting aside my pride because $5000 is just out of the question for our family right now, especially given the attorney's fees that we've incurred. Anything that you could contribute would be SO immensely appreciated. Below is a link to the Go Fund Me campaign that I've set up. Please send positive vibes our way, we're really missing our dad! Peace & Love!

https://www.gofundme.com/jbs-get-out-of-jail-fund

Dear maggs, mangs, and BigLost's Fam. . . .

I am glad to see you came Here, T. ... I was wondering ( IF I dared. ) ( I do suggest spinning this chapter to it's own thread. I 'll start one . . . )

without much detail, the Charge (and the nature of the Charge ... ) lead to the high bond. it is shit - and that is their game ...

BigLost is a great friend of mine, and I will be getting Deep into this pretty quickly...

I am encouraging him to get a better attorney than he can afford.

He needs to be Home ( This shit is for thirty and forty year olds, Not BigLost . . . ( No disrespect. with only the greatest of respect.

If you are unfamiliar with this thread, go back a few pages ( Or a few years ) ) .

eventually, this will be BigLost's story to tell...

T. , Kathy , and Family, pull together. and I am here.

JB... stay healthy, my friend...

tj
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    Dear maggs, mangs, and BigLost's Fam. . . .

I am glad to see you came Here, T. ... I was wondering ( IF I dared. ) ( I do suggest spinning this chapter to it's own thread. I 'll start one . . . )

without much detail, the Charge (and the nature of the Charge ... ) lead to the high bond. it is shit - and that is their game ...

BigLost is a great friend of mine, and I will be getting Deep into this pretty quickly...

I am encouraging him to get a better attorney than he can afford.

He needs to be Home ( This shit is for thirty and forty year olds, Not BigLost . . . ( No disrespect. with only the greatest of respect.

If you are unfamiliar with this thread, go back a few pages ( Or a few years ) ) .

eventually, this will be BigLost's story to tell...

T. , Kathy , and Family, pull together. and I am here.

JB... stay healthy, my friend...

tj
    The support you and others have shown has hit me hard, I am typing this with a bit of moisture in my eyes, can't help it. My lawyer said if got out he could keep me out. He specializes in just this sort of thing so I have that to hold onto.

The rest of the fam is coming here tomorrow for a 'group hug', and I can't wait to see them all. Family is so important, but so are good friends. I count you as not just a friend, but one of my best friends. Thank you for being such a good one.

Kathy sending a text shortly, so watch for that.
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........

Everyone that helped, I can't possibly thank each and everyone of you enough, though I will try. 78 of you in total. Might take me a while. ;-)

So, dug up some shots in the meantime, hope they aren't reruns.

More to come....
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Thank you, LBL ( and you are welcome... )

The support you and others have shown has hit me hard, I am typing this with a bit of moisture in my eyes, can't help it. My lawyer said if got out he could keep me out. He specializes in just this sort of thing so I have that to hold onto.

The rest of the fam is coming here tomorrow for a 'group hug', and I can't wait to see them all. Family is so important, but so are good friends. I count you as not just a friend, but one of my best friends. Thank you for being such a good one.

Kathy sending a text shortly, so watch for that.
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........

Everyone that helped, I can't possibly thank each and everyone of you enough, though I will try. 78 of you in total. Might take me a while. ;-)

So, dug up some shots in the meantime, hope they aren't reruns.

More to come....

LBL... welcome home...

from me, you are Very welcome... And

Thank You ! ... ! :
    you know what your thread - and your friendship - mean to me - Thank you, LBL...

... I hope You and your Fam. have a Good day ! !! ( ... then... )

( 'Xpect ) a looong haul . . .
    I will see you late this summer --
    IF you are clear (Cleared) by RedLodge(,) I will be gladly Relieved...

To the community Including tgr who Help-ed ! !!
    Thank You ! All ! !!!

( And a sincere, special "Thanks... " to those who tried to remind me to see humor ... ( alpy, Pin. ... Thank you. )

Thanks Again To Teneile, b-bear, and Tate And Kathy ( What Can I say (?) You are The Best ! )

( Happy ) easter wishes to all...

( oh. And 'Thanks again' To tgr for hosting this community - Thank You ! )

With love. tj

LBL... welcome home...

from me, you are Very welcome... And

Thank You ! ... ! :
    you know what your thread - and your friendship - mean to me - Thank you, LBL...

... I hope You and your Fam. have a Good day ! !! ( ... then... )

( 'Xpect ) a looong haul . . .
    I will see you late this summer --
    IF you are clear (Cleared) by RedLodge(,) I will be gladly Relieved...

To the community Including tgr who Help-ed ! !!
    Thank You ! All ! !!!

( And a sincere, special "Thanks... " to those who tried to remind me to see humor ... ( alpy, Pin. ... Thank you. )

Thanks Again To Teneile, b-bear, and Tate And Kathy ( What Can I say (?) You are The Best ! )

( Happy ) easter wishes to all...

( oh. And 'Thanks again' To tgr for hosting this community - Thank You ! )

With love. tj
    Thanks for all YOU have done, The calls to my wife with words of support and more are worth gold. I can't thank you enough. Today the family gathered here at my home to support me and their mother. It was wonderful. Especially nice was being able to hold and show my love to my grandchildren. So innocent and yet vulnerable to the shit that goes on in our world. I would do anything for them. And I will.......

Today...

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Turner and Alyssa's baby....
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

The eagles are back.... been watching them for years..... this the next generation....

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

How apropos! Free as a bird, yourself.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

The eagles are back.... been watching them for years..... this the next generation....

. . . Beautiful ! as always... - Thank you ! 'BigLost ! !!

( Please... ) keep 'em comin' ! !!

I was (gonna) post - up ( and I may, but This is your thread , your story... )

You will get through this episode : I have great faith in You ( And great faith in You and K. )

hang in, my friend...

tj

( Please... ) keep 'em comin' ! !!

tj
    I spent a little time today with 'my' eagles. They take my mind off things....

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    How apropos! Free as a bird, yourself.
    Not quite yet....did get some encouraging news today though....we will see....
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Sweet pics LBL!

Hopefully the egg hatches soon or it will probably not survive the battle of the fittest against its sibling.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    Sweet pics LBL!

Hopefully the egg hatches soon or it will probably not survive the battle of the fittest against its sibling.
    Yeah, was thinking the same thing myself. Nature, though beautiful, can be terribly cruel.

Scored a couple of tickets to Targhee today, Tate and I took advantage. Was good.

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Scored a couple of tickets to Targhee today, Tate and I took advantage. Was good.

April 15th -- how Cool is that ! !

: ) tj
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Nature, stark, but beautiful sometimes..... Headed here to snowboard as soon as conditions allow....

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

That's a really nice Jacket.

I think I need get one for myself
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    That's a really nice Jacket.

I think I need get one for myself
    They are hella nice. I get lots of positive comments from strangers on the hill.... I love that particular color too!

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Nature, stark, but beautiful sometimes..... Headed here to snowboard as soon as conditions allow....

Hey now, that looks like Table Mtn. from yer side, correct?

I will be pursuing meeting you this summer Mr. LBL. And I gots to connect witcho bro SkiJ too. Bet.

And those Ravens, Yeah we go way back. My favorite living thing in the entire YS ecosystem...

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Hey now, that looks like Table Mtn. from yer side, correct?

I will be pursuing meeting you this summer Mr. LBL. And I gots to connect witcho bro SkiJ too. Bet.

And those Ravens, Yeah we go way back. My favorite living thing in the entire YS ecosystem...
    Yes, indeed. I tried and failed to snowboard off the top a few years ago, but that was when I was 70Ibs heavier and had inferior equipment. Yeah, I know, excuses. ;-)

My buddy Dave (carver) hit me up just a day or two ago about trying again. All I need is a couple of hours head start!!

Gonna try to hit Targhee again this weekend...... anyone else?
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

2nd photo is stunning... I haven't been that close to the upper saddle in 20 yrs.
    super cool...