Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2037
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Big Lost View Post
    Damn near the cutest thing I have ever seen.....4 mo old squealing with delight over snowflakes while her mom watches for big brother at KC....

The geezer...

The geezer

is a keeper. : )

huh : January 15th. pretty damn close...
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post

huh : January 15th. pretty damn close...
    Oh, snap!!. Forgot about that nasty anniversary.....again. Second year in a row. My memory of it is slowly fading, apparently. I feel so damn good these days that I sometimes forget. It isn't that I never think about it.... am reminded in one fashion or another now and again.

So exercise and diet...... losing 50lbs, well, does this.

And this....

Didn't go snowboarding yesterday, so wanted to hit LostTrailPass. But little Warren turned one. I had to be there....
    Old and Getting Older........
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Mirkwood opened
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1458.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	221558
    a pic of me in the trees
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1459.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	221559

Liam at the hill last Saturday. He is 5.

Me and Tate at Lost Trail Pass on Sunday..
    Parked next to this...

You can see the base area in the distance, on the Montana/Idaho border.

Did some of this......

...and this...

Warmed up in the Yurt. Cold and windy day.

Saw this on the way up...

I love the drive...

So...the next big trip will be BigSky March 3 and 4. TJ is meeting (and treating) us there for what looks to be a yearly reunion. Bringing the entire Harris clan, CAN'T WAIT!!!!
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

A pic or two, thought I would share.....

From today

And a couple other random pics from this season

Have been busy, ending one job, (owner sold his business) and then looking for and starting another one on Monday.... also filling in at the hill, working ticket office while regular employees recover from illness(s). Also, all the boys and I met up on Saturday, along with buddy Dirk. I worked ticket office morning and evening, snowboarded the afternoon. Snowed all day. A great day for KC, but it went from hero to zero by Monday night (last night). Warm temps today with wind......not good.

So...headed back up to Lost Trail Pass again this Friday to show a friend the hill, patroller buddy of mine from Pebble Creek. Should be fun.

A few shots from Saturday....

Dirk

Turner

Tate

Trent (l) and the boys..

Liam (center) Don't know who the other people are....

Me? I broke the upper strap on my back binding. Learned to tele-board that day.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Also, went back to the beginning and have started to replace dead photobucket links..... it'l take me a while....
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Also, went back to the beginning and have started to replace dead photobucket links..... it'l take me a while....

Thanks for doing this, JB... ! !

This thread - your story... - deserves preservation...

I need to step - up to help assure that happens .

Nice pic.s of your sons and crew at KC on Saturday... !
    One day. I s' pose you could get a February dump - but I won't 'xpect it.

Lost Trail is a haul --
    how 's the snow at 'ghee this year... (?)

. . . I Respect the KC community, and

I m thinkin' You need a Targhee pass for 2019. ! !!!

: ) skiJ

What new job ! ? !
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

" I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

See you on the slopes! "

The wife loves me.....these showed up by UPS a few days ago..... I had no idea...

Took em up to LTPM, had much fun.

The home hill is on deathbed, even though I have manned the ticket office on a few occasions, I haven't been snowboarding there for a couple weeks now....

Going to be at BigSky on March 3 and 4. The whole family along with TJ,! Our old buddy Mac will be present also. The only skier of the bunch will be TJ, the rest of us drag our knuckles. If you are up there, look for the Red FreeRide Jackets, Tate and I, can't miss us. I'll be on Mr. K for a good portion of the time, keeping Mrs. LBL company.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

LT is so much fun! See ya at the Ghee.

The only skier of the bunch will be TJ, the rest of us drag our knuckles.
    Forgot about Liam. He is a skier...till he learns to drag his knuckles.....
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    LT is so much fun! See ya at the Ghee.
    Yes, LT is much fun, bummed that it is so far away. Makes for a very long day. Especially if we stop off at a hot spring to soak.

The trip is +-500 miles up and back, but while long, is lined most of the way on both sides of the road with 2 of Idaho's mighty mountain ranges. The Lems and Beaverheads. A stretch follows the Salmon River till it veers to the west. Can't complain.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfUGGgsB...=littlebiglost

The local hill closed for the season, and then reopened. It's been pretty good the last few days...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfUEfTRB...=littlebiglost

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

ANY CHANCE OF YOU MAKING IT TO THE BBI IN BOZEMAN LITTLE BIG LOST
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker/boarder View Post
    ANY CHANCE OF YOU MAKING IT TO THE BBI IN BOZEMAN LITTLE BIG LOST
    Thanks for the invite, but I'm going to have the whole damn family in tow that weekend.. 12 in total, and while several of us would love to, there is an equal amount that ain't going to go for that. While the wifey can snowboard, she is 61 and has limited ability. Her interest in this sport comes no where near my own. Different universe. So...gonna have to pass. 😁
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

TJ, letting you know that the weekend was perfect and everyone made it home safe. I am assuming you are sking to your hearts content somewhere in Montana. Be safe and keep me posted on how it goes.

Photos from the trip coming soon, had to work a double at the hill today, so as soon as I get a minute, I'll make it so. 😁
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

TJ, letting you know that the weekend was perfect and everyone made it home safe. I am assuming you are sking to your hearts content somewhere in Montana. Be safe and keep me posted on how it goes.

Photos from the trip coming soon, had to work a double at the hill today, so as soon as I get a minute, I'll make it so. ��

Thank you, JB . . .

no hurry : take care of your (stuff) ( I found some pic.s on Flickr : ) )

Yes, pretty-perfect --
    I hope Debbie was Glad she was there, and
    I hope we created a memory for Liam...

it is a great memory for me -

including meeting a bunch of crazy maggs / mangs / maggots at Bridger on Friday...

skiing is my church.

ride On ! JB ! !! ' see you at Red Lodge in 2019 ! my friend...

tj

See you on the slopes! "

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    Thank you, JB . . .

no hurry : take care of your (stuff) ( I found some pic.s on Flickr : ) )

Yes, pretty-perfect --
    I hope Debbie was Glad she was there, and
    I hope we created a memory for Liam...

it is a great memory for me -

including meeting a bunch of crazy maggs / mangs / maggots at Bridger on Friday...

skiing is my church.

ride On ! JB ! !! ' see you at Red Lodge in 2019 ! my friend...

tj
    Oh, we are so there! And again thanks for everything, it was magic!

Debbie was not feeling well, a nasty headache the whole time...bummer.

The rest of us had an incredible time. TJ (junior) a blast and wish we could have ridden more..... we will next time!

Some photos!

Liam and Warren taking in all the sights!

Mac, our long lost buddy, he hooked us up.... haven't seen him in a while, but it was just like old times. Holy hell can he ride.....we are nowhere near the rider he has become.

He showed us around...

The way home....

More to come.... I am working at the hill today (so i have to start getting ready), where KC closed for a week, many of the staff went and found other work..... so I am filling in as they reopened to a shit ton of snow. 5 feet in a week..... this was last Monday.
    Last edited by Little Big Lost; 03-07-2018 at 09:42 AM.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    LBL, it was good to just know your family was in the vicinity doing right! Pretty sure I met the skij at BB’s parking lot, now we need to ride. Maybe we land a BBI franchise event in your beautiful hood one of these seasons. BBI with LBL?
    Thanks! We will talk!
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

So....can't remember if I said that I retired last month, still working a bit here and there, ski hill mainly and a little local (farm) truck driving.... which has allowed me to do an amazing amount of snowboarding....

Most of the time in the ticket office, also lifty at the top of 2 now and again....it's been good the last couple of weeks after what could be arguably the worst season in years, is now one of the best. Never does KC stay open much past the 3rd of March. Its the 11th and going to be open at least to the 17. wOw!

Some photos...

Ski Patrol buddies... I have lots of them...

Me

From the ticket office window.

JessiKa came up yesterday, made a couple of runs.

Then spent the afternoon chasing Dave...

I'll be up there all next week, working and playing....
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

.....got some face shots at KC on last day of the season (last Saturday), unheard of in the history of the hill...

After what was arguably one of the worst seasons, turns out to be one of the best....

I'm 3 years older than this place.

Plenty of snow up there still, but lack of interest forced it to close... So....I have some half off tickets to both Big Sky and Targhee... hope to get up to one or the other before end of season...

Last edited by Little Big Lost; 03-21-2018 at 04:17 PM.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Vets is offline Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
    ...From the ticket office window.

I love this shot!

Unhappy

Hello All! LittleBigLost's daughter here. Sadly, my dad was recently arrested on a marijuana charge - Idaho's laws are SO archaic on the matter - and he is being held in the Madison County jail with $50,000 bond, which is an insanely high amount! We are trying to raise some funds to put toward the $5000 we need to get him out and home with his family. We miss our dad! He is an upstanding guy and has never been in any sort of trouble with the law in his 62 years; we were blown away that his bond was set so high given his clean record. It's hard to ask for help, but I'm putting aside my pride because $5000 is just out of the question for our family right now, especially given the attorney's fees that we've incurred. Anything that you could contribute would be SO immensely appreciated. Below is a link to the Go Fund Me campaign that I've set up. Please send positive vibes our way, we're really missing our dad! Peace & Love!

https://www.gofundme.com/jbs-get-out-of-jail-fund
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

A pic or two, thought I would share.....

holy shit that’s insane! idaho and wyoming suck in this way. he seems like a great guy. headed there now and will be crossing fingers for him
    skid luxury