Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2037
    So......gotta do a shout out for Mike (MiCol) at Freeride Systems. They make an awesome product. Coats, and I have two of them, one Mustard, the other one Red. Coolest color red I have ever seen. I couldn't keep my eyes off of it. Love it. That would be an understatement. But.....sadly I gave it to Tate. I could tell that he really wanted it. And, well, I thought he would look better in it than me. The kid is beside himself. I think he may have slept in it last night...

So, MiCol....thanks dude. You have no idea how happy you have made someone.
    Old and Getting Older........
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by Little Big Lost View Post
    Yeah...about those photos... my battery died just then. No shots. Was bummed.

Tate got a short clip...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BahVr1WBVK7/
    That's some awesome early season fun. Do the folks operating Targhee get at all bent about you earning some preseason turns?
    "Judge me by the enemies I have made." -FDR

Quote Originally Posted by that dude who did that thing View Post
    That's some awesome early season fun. Do the folks operating Targhee get at all bent about you earning some preseason turns?
    They ask that everyone be careful, understand and accept the risks. There is a sign usually at the plaza that list out all the rules. What little there are. Bring the dog even. They do ask for a couple weeks no traffic just before opening. I can live with that.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post
    I love the photos.

I love more that you keep posting them. This thread is such a gem.
    Thanks! I try, though I feel like I may go overboard a bit sometimes. Too many photos, not enough verbage.

So....some verbs. Cutting firewood has taken up much of the fall, though I now have all I need and more. The wifey won't go with me often to the ski hill at night (Kelly Canyon) so she must stay warm while I am away. Check.

The exercise has been great, and my boys usually come along, but not always. So alone I go now and again. Yeah, I know. What if. Lots of what if's out there. So I don't sweat it much. I already dodged a big bullet, not much scares me now.

I have lost 50 lbs over the last 3 months. Exercise and diet. So I have that. God, I can't wait to hit a groomer. It will be few weeks, but it can't come fast enough, even though over the year I only missed boarding in August and September....so 10 months out of the year. Not bad.

Tomorrow, drift boating part of the Snake. Photos to come.

See ya out there!

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Thanks! I try, though I feel like I may go overboard a bit sometimes. Too many photos, not enough verbage.

So....some verbs. Cutting firewood has taken up much of the fall, though I now have all I need and more. The wifey won't go with me often to the ski hill at night (Kelly Canyon) so she must stay warm while I am away. Check.

The exercise has been great, and my boys usually come along, but not always. So alone I go now and again. Yeah, I know. What if. Lots of what if's out there. So I don't sweat it much. I already dodged a big bullet, not much scares me now.

I have lost 50 lbs over the last 3 months. Exercise and diet. So I have that. God, I can't wait to hit a groomer. It will be few weeks, but it can't come fast enough, even though over the year I only missed boarding in August and September....so 10 months out of the year. Not bad.

Tomorrow, drift boating part of the Snake. Photos to come.

See ya out there!

LBL...

Thanks ! for the shout out For Freeride Systems ! !
    MiCol is a dedicated maggot... ! !!

... Love your "verbs" ( and other prose... ) and - of course - your photos !!!

you men may need some new batteries ( all around. or maybe Just fresh charges in the whiteroom (!) )

( Please... ) keep it comin' !

... see you in March, my friend ! tj

fifty in three months. did you eat anything ?!? : ) well done...
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    LBL...

Thanks ! for the shout out For Freeride Systems ! !
    MiCol is a dedicated maggot... ! !!

... Love your "verbs" ( and other prose... ) and - of course - your photos !!!

you men may need some new batteries ( all around. or maybe Just fresh charges in the whiteroom (!) )

( Please... ) keep it comin' !

... see you in March, my friend ! tj

fifty in three months. did you eat anything ?!? : ) well done...
    Ah...the eating...after a lifetime of struggling with weight, I figured out how to lose it all. Easily. It's not been hard.

I always wanted to know what it was like snowboarding without carrying a 50 lb box of potatoes...
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Love the photos! Was over at Kelley two weekends ago for the Gnarly Bear. The views of the Snake and the mountains was gorgeous with the fresh snow. Was an awesome day. I really need to get over that way more often.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    Love the photos! Was over at Kelley two weekends ago for the Gnarly Bear. The views of the Snake and the mountains was gorgeous with the fresh snow. Was an awesome day. I really need to get over that way more often.
    Yeah, I remember waking up that day thinking the Bear would be plenty Gnarly. And glad I wasn't involved. ;-)

The river trip a blast. Worked till 1 and then headed up to meet my daughter. We floated a couple hours, stopping here and there to fish and relax. Awesome.

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Boy in the woods....

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

A pic or two, thought I would share.....

I love the fact you are a snowboarder.
    If someone gives crap about snowboarders, I can go ahead and say “Hey! Little Big Lost is a snowboarder!!”.
    Cause you are one of the coolest!

Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post
    I love the photos.

I love more that you keep posting them. This thread is such a gem.
    Thanks! Looks like I need to go back and fix some links. Used Photobucket early on, now it seems I am locked out.... when I get some time I will repair with flickr.

Quote Originally Posted by splittin View Post
    Wow, glad I stumbled on this thread.

Very sad about the pup and I am sure he is droppin chutes in pup paradise.
    Yeah, Tate just said to me on Saturday at Targhee that he misses him on the trips especially, as Milo was well behaved in the mountains....not a board biter...we have a few of those already - Charlie and Scruffy........they don't get to go anymore....

Getting ready for those cold winter days!
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    I love the fact you are a snowboarder.
    If someone gives crap about snowboarders, I can go ahead and say “Hey! Little Big Lost is a snowboarder!!”.
    Cause you are one of the coolest!
    Hey thanks!

I was a terrible skier, just never could figure it out....but the snowboard, that I could understand. And I tried to become better at it every year. I think I succeeded.

This year? Gonna start to follow the boys off some cliffs and kickers. I'll let you know how that goes... ;-)
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

great pics fellow knuckledragger!

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    great pics fellow knuckledragger!
    Thanks! Did a little dragging yesterday. ;-)

It was good,

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

man i gotta go!

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    man i gotta go!
    Yes, you must....

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Wow....noice!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Wow....noice!!!!
    It was a great day to be alive. My advice to all - get out there every opportunity you get, in this fucked up world you just never know, might not get another chance.

The below is my son, don't know who the dog belonged to, photos taken with my phone, last Saturday at Targhee.
    Last edited by Little Big Lost; 11-07-2017 at 06:27 PM.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Hit the hill again yesterday. Was good. Real good.

Tate's new puppy, Jesse. She loved it.

So did we.

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

It was a great day to be alive. My advice to all - get out there every opportunity you get, in this fucked up world you just never know, might not get another chance.

The below is my son, don't know who the dog belonged to, photos taken with my phone, last Saturday at Targhee.
    Damn Mang - that shot is scary good!

Hear ya on grabbing every opportunity - at some point they will stop coming.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Damn Mang - that shot is scary good!

Hear ya on grabbing every opportunity - at some point they will stop coming.
    Thanks! I kinda like it too. Sometimes I get lucky when I photo edit...

Headed up to Targhee again this weekend. Should be good.

Will be up for first day. Be well and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by new yabyum View Post
    Will be up for first day. Be well and enjoy!
    To you as well, should be awesome! Supposed to snow I hear ;-)

To everyone - Last Saturday it was slick as fuck into and out of Targhee. Winter you know? Saw SEVERAL places where some ya'll ran off the road. Those nasty hairpins. Even the straight parts were a bitch. Drive Careful.

Me and Tate being good citizens....
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Headed into the Lems this past weekend. Had all kinds of fun...

Parked here...

The view.

Gilmore

Mineshaft

Checkin' for bears.

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge