EEEaartthhQQQqqQqQqqquAAaaccCcCckkkKkk

So, after a pretty intense last few days I had this morning to sleep in. I forgot to turn the alarm off so at 6:30am I get awoken to the blare. No biggy, turn it off, amble downstairs, walk on the porch and take a whizz off the deck. Head back upstairs, crawl back into bed and begin to saw wood. Not much longer I get woke up to the house shake, rattlin' and rollin'! Don't know the size of the quake but it was enough to shake the house and I heard some slight dish clattering (nothing fell off the shelf!)

Yeehaw!
    "If it had taken any effort I wouldn't have done it at all. I mean it. I wouldn't have done anything" - B. Kelso

Earthquack?

^^^Yeah, I do live on a lake and have lots of ducks around. Little bastards are so of ginger they shake the house.
    "If it had taken any effort I wouldn't have done it at all. I mean it. I wouldn't have done anything" - B. Kelso

didn't you learn your lesson exposing yourself in public?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Couldn't resist....

Does it counteract the Parkinson's shaking?

Sorry.
    Last edited by PNWbrit; 06-02-2008 at 01:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

You do make a good point. But no, being able to take a whizz off your front porch is a rite of passage and one I believe is in the senate to amend the Bill of Rights, something about the right to keep and bare (no spelling mistake there) pee arms.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Couldn't reseist....

Sorry.
    PURE FUCKING GOLD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanuq View Post
    You do make a good point. But no, being able to take a whizz off your front porch is a rite of passage and one I believe is in the senate to amend the Bill of Rights, something about the right to keep and bare (no spelling mistake there) pee arms.
    Hunter Thompson talked about it in "Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail" and that was pretty much his take and who am I to disagree with HST?

Legislation sponsored by Larry Craig, no doubt.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Yes... for most people... but when YOU trying to hold your dick with the shakes probably looks you are jacking off...
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Yes... for most people... but when YOU trying to hold your dick with the shakes probably looks you are jacking off...
    who says I'm not? They're my goodies, I can play with 'em if I want...

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Couldn't resist....

Sorry.
    AWWW, I wanted that joke. Was it rattling more then your mothers vagina when she gave birth to you?
    "She loved snow...That was the simple objective, being airborne, up longer, higher, more casually and with more fuckoff elegance than anyone else...Such endeavours require a kind of egotism, a near autistic narrowness. Everything conspires against you, the habits of physics, the impulse to flee and you're weighted down by every dollop of commonsense ever dished up. Everyone will tell you your goal is impossible, pointless, stupid, wasteful. This idiot resolve is all you have."
    -Tim Winton

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Hunter Thompson talked about it in "Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail" and that was pretty much his take and who am I to disagree with HST?
    How was "FandL on the Campaign Trail"? I read "Las Vegas" and "Hells angels," but haven't yet picked up any other HST.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

Are you sure it was the house, and not just you?

Fucking PNWbrit beat me with the Parkinson's joke, but I don't know the next time you might fall into a newly opened fissure, so I'm going to use it here anyway.
    Congrats, mags! We collected 1030.68! for birdman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    No is that like whne I come on your mosms face whle you lick my ballsss???

Liberal Genius Guest

Thanks for the giant Panama Canal picture apropos of nothing, you moron.

PA, it's worth a read. It's not as good as F and L in Las Vegas, imo, but it's classic HST, so it's a cultural artifact that you should know, at the very least. Plus there's some funny shit in there.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Thanks for the giant Panama Canal picture apropos of nothing, you moron.

PA, it's worth a read. It's not as good as F and L in Las Vegas, imo, but it's classic HST, so it's a cultural artifact that you should know, at the very least. Plus there's some funny shit in there.
    Ice, I think he is just trying to make the new banner add over there --->
    disappear.

I'll have to hit up the library soon.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."