Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    advres Guest

Thumbs down Girl lies about her age, sends 2 men to jail for having sex

This little whore needs to be put into jail. The guys are stupid, but this girl just seems to not care at all...

http://www.wftv.com/news/16348047/detail.html

Man Sentenced To Prison After Girl's MySpace Page Lies About Age

POSTED: 7:22 am EDT May 21, 2008
    UPDATED: 10:00 am EDT May 21, 2008

ORANGE COUNTy, Fla. -- A 13-year-old girl's sexual shenanigans have put a second man behind bars. Morris Williams, 22, told the judge he thought the girl was 18-years-old, but he found out Tuesday that ignorance is not a defense.

Morris Williams' mother wailed as he went off to jail. The judge asked for media not to show 13-year-old Alisha Dean's face in court, but her pictures are all over her MySpace page and they portray a sexy, 19-year-old divorced woman.

"She told me she had just turned 18," Williams said.

Williams said Dean picked him up on the street and after a few conversations they had sex. When he heard she was not 18, he went to her father.

"He was like 'well, she's 13,'" Williams said of a conversation with Dean's father.

Williams said he never did it again, but Dean has done it before with 24-year-old Darwin Mills. Mills was sentenced to five years in prison.

Dean's father wanted Williams to join Mills there.

"One of the reasons for the law is the fact that minors have poor judgment," said Jerry Dean, the girl's father.

Williams' father believes the jail sentence sends the wrong message to Alisha.

"I guess we just sit back and count how many after this," Henry Smith asked after his step-son was sentenced to jail.

Dean's family admits Alisha still stays out late and has yet to delete her misleading MySpace page.

Williams will serve six years probation with the first year in jail. The other five years he will have to wear an ankle monitor. His attorney says he will come back to court to ask again for a shorter sentence.

apparently the guys never saw this

so if she said she was 19 on her myspace, and looked 16, i guess that means she was really 13
    They should listen to Chris.

Fuck that bitch. I was writing some stuff but it got deleted and i'm lazy. I hope her and her worthless parents get hit by a cement truck.

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post

"One of the reasons for the law is the fact that minors have poor judgment," said Jerry Dean, the girl's father.
    And part of your job as a parent is to prevent your 13 year old daughter from staying out and having sex with 20 some year old men. This story is pathetic, I can't believe that this is the second time this happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
    That's how the plague started back in the day...from a little disgusting bird bath in someones back yard that rats made sex to birds in and created a whole new type of AIDS

That is absolutely wrong... I sure hope the girl serves time in jail.

Those two guys should be freed, the girl should be in jail, and that "father" should be put out of the nation's misery.
    "Active management in bear markets tends to outperform. Unfortunately, investors are not as elated with relative returns when they are negative. But it does support the argument that active management adds value." -- independent fund analyst Peter Loach

the 13 year old girl should be in jail? huh.

Agreed. The parents need to shoulder some of the responsibility here.

how do you confuse a 13 year old for an 18 year old? Morons.
    Sounds like failures for parents, though. She my just get pregnant by 15!
    Last edited by stuckathuntermtn; 06-01-2008 at 01:34 PM.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

See the above picture.... moron.

Big Balls Guest
    5 years is fucking ridiculous. Just think about that. Think if you had to spend your years of 20 to 25 rotting away in prison just because you had sex. This country is ridiculous. No wonder we have more people in prison then anyone else in the world. Home of the free my ass. The kid should have gotten 6 months probation. That's it.

advres Guest
    people are growing up quicker nowadays. My 13 y/o niece could easily pass for 18 if she didn't open her mouth. I think looks wise, people can pass for much older than they are. Mentality wise, they can't. You can tell she is 13 when she talks (actually acts like she's 10).

I don't know if it is the water or something, but boys and girls nowadays are seeming to grow up physically quicker but mentally slower

Well, I just worked a super high-end bat-mitzvah last night at the Performing Arts Center (holy over the top!) and damn, there were a dozen 13 year olds all tarted up, and looking/acting much, much older on the dance floor. It made me psyched I had a boy!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Well, I just worked a super high-end bat-mitzvah last night at the Performing Arts Center (holy over the top!) and damn, there were a dozen 13 year olds all tarted up, and looking/acting much, much older on the dance floor. It made me psyched I had a boy!
    HAHA! My brother has two girls 13 and 15 right now. He is in living hell and constantly worried sick.

my parents had it easy. 3 boys that just needed to get x-rayed every now and then.

My 13 y/o niece could easily pass for 18 if she didn't open her mouth.
    and sadly, most 18 year olds could easily pass for 13 if you go by what comes out of their mouth

Worthless whore. She should be sent off to prison. The idiot father of this girl belongs in prison more than these two men.

The fact that one of the men went to her father indicates he was not out seeking 13 year old girls to have sex with.
    Last edited by Long duc dong; 06-01-2008 at 01:54 PM.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    the 13 year old girl should be in jail? huh.
    Intentionally sending two innocent men to jail should go unpunished? You guys put kids in jail all the time, why not this kid? And the father.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    how do you confuse a 13 year old for an 18 year old? Morons.
    Sounds like failures for parents, though. She my just get pregnant by 15!
    I don't think you have to be a moron to confuse a 13-year-old girl today with an 18 year-old. Aside from girls hitting puberty much earlier these days, make-up and clothes go a very long way. I'd bet that even one so wise as yourself wouldn't be able to tell - unless you had a serious conversation with the girl. You can make the body look mature, but there's nothing you can do to make a 13 year-old sound like anything but a little girl.
    "Active management in bear markets tends to outperform. Unfortunately, investors are not as elated with relative returns when they are negative. But it does support the argument that active management adds value." -- independent fund analyst Peter Loach

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Huckable View Post
    Those two guys should be freed, the girl should be in jail, and that "father" should be put out of the nation's misery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Balls View Post
    5 years is fucking ridiculous. Just think about that. Think if you had to spend your years of 20 to 25 rotting away in prison just because you had sex. This country is ridiculous. No wonder we have more people in prison then anyone else in the world. Home of the free my ass. The kid should have gotten 6 months probation. That's it.
    Wow, I'm sorry to say bigballs has the most sensible post so far...

Jeez, no one should be in jail over sex ! What's wrong with you people ?
    It's not rape, or pedophilia. Just very bad parenting
    "Typically euro, french in particular, in my opinion. It's the same skiing or climbing there. They are completely unfazed by their own assholeness. Like it's normal." - srsosbso

File with Crystal Mangum under "How to Set Feminism Back 40 Years."

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Parents bear a huge responsibility. Teenagers should not have tart photos on the internet. Teenagers also shouldn't have enough unsupervised time to go chasing men for sex. Where's CPS in a case like this?

One thing is true, minors have poor judgment in this arena. I don't buy that she looks 19, and feel so sorry for the guy who recognized that he made a mistake, came to alert the parents and then had to go to jail for it.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Dean's family admits Alisha still stays out late and has yet to delete her misleading MySpace page.
    I can't believe nobody has posted her MySpace page yet.
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

advres Guest
    It was set to private so it's no use.

Here is another news story about her, containing the myspace address. http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/05/...ook-or-act-13/

Quote Originally Posted by BakerBoy View Post
    I can't believe nobody has posted her MySpace page yet.
    Why, getting desperate?

I sent her a message telling her to jump off a bridge, now I can go to jail like that old woman.

Yea, minors have poor judgment, thats why their parents should look out for them. I guess the father really doesn't care very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Huckable View Post
    I'd bet that even one so wise as yourself wouldn't be able to tell - unless you had a serious conversation with the girl. You can make the body look mature, but there's nothing you can do to make a 13 year-old sound like anything but a little girl.
    Dude, most 18 year olds in our society aren't very mature either. I haven't had a conversation with a 13 year old in a while, but I can't imagine there being too much difference, given how fucked in the head the one in this article seems to be.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.