George W causes Warts and Hemmoroids says Center for Disease Control

As if things weren't bad enough, now they are telling us that prolonged exposure to George W causes warts, Hemmoroids, and possibly chronic halitosis.

Also, the CDC is conducting tests to the hypthesis that prolonged exposure to McCain gives you the syph.
    "If it had taken any effort I wouldn't have done it at all. I mean it. I wouldn't have done anything" - B. Kelso

So, what you're saying is...you have warts and hemorrhoids, and don't want to admit how you actually got them?

I mean, I understand you feel like we need to know everything about you, but I really didn't need to know about, well, either of those two things in relation to your person.
    Congrats, mags! We collected 1030.68! for birdman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    No is that like whne I come on your mosms face whle you lick my ballsss???

HERETIC! You may laugh this off, but just one 30 second spot on CNN to George W related events is enough to cause painful roids to develop!

Chuckle and giggle now, but the CDC doesn't fuck around with these public warnings.
    "If it had taken any effort I wouldn't have done it at all. I mean it. I wouldn't have done anything" - B. Kelso

So you are saying that women are medically safer touching these gross politicians than you?
    Last edited by Summit; 05-31-2008 at 11:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

no no Summit, they are in the same danger as I am if we touch him or are exposed to him. Check your grammatical structure there Ace!