Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Mailing weed?

Quote Originally Posted by BLOOD SWEAT STEEL View Post
    Why all this hysteria and paranoia? I'm 99.9% certain they probably do sell weed wherever it is you're going. Just keep it low key and ask around a bit.

I'm new here, in a semi-professional and somewhat public role. I'm sure it's around, but haven't really met anyone I feel comfortable asking. And where I used to live, the dank gooey BC bud was everywhere and I don't really want to go back to mexi dirtweed.
    I don't use bookmarks, cuz I like my Pages bent over.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Craig View Post
    I'm transporting a bunch of my firearms....
    And I'm only sending 1 oz and some cubes of hash.

This is awsome! 1 oz of weed some cubes of hash and a shitload of firearms!!!

Talk about a recipe for disaster!

Well in reality, I guess booze and firearms would be worse.
    "Hold my beer...Watch this!"

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Craig View Post
    Got stopped at a DUI checkpoint and while he was sober, he was stupid and had an old roach in the ashtray. Bye bye rifle.

Yeah man, Don't risk lossing your guns, don't travel with both. Go back for the weed at a later date.
    "Hold my beer...Watch this!"

Quote Originally Posted by freezorburn View Post
    This is awsome! 1 oz of weed some cubes of hash and a shitload of firearms!!!

Talk about a recipe for disaster!

Well in reality, I guess booze and firearms would be worse.
    For the record, I never mix those two pursuits of happiness. I never bring weed or beer when I go shooting. And when drinking at the house, all firearms are locked up. Even camping, I might have 1 beer, but no smoke if I have guns there.

It's a rule I never break and a smart way to avoid massive blood loss and traumatic injury to major organs IMO.

I asked a friend who happens to be a UPS driver, don't worry he's cool.
    He said UPS considers your parcels your private property and you don't lose your right to privacy when shipping. It's none of their business or concern what you ship, as long as it's legal. But they don't let DEA run drug dogs through domestic shipments without a warrant. And there’s been several times when his truck smelled like pot, but he wasn’t going to stop and search parcels because they have very tight schedules to keep.

His point was that 1) it’s a felony so don’t do it , but 2) cover the smell and you’re all good.

I always wondered about TSA and drug sniffing dogs at airports, especially regarding people/lugage on inbound flights from Amsterdam or Morocco

.....midnight express
    Last edited by schindlerpiste; 05-22-2008 at 05:32 PM.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by ProHoHater View Post
    Uhhh...I think whats crazy is the stupid fucking weed laws.
    They might be (are) crazy, but they are LAWS. Do people really want to take the chance? The penalties are just too crazy. Grow your own, or something, and if you have to travel do you really want your trip to end in prison?
    "Active management in bear markets tends to outperform. Unfortunately, investors are not as elated with relative returns when they are negative. But it does support the argument that active management adds value." -- independent fund analyst Peter Loach

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Don't be a retard and don't get pulled over. Its not that hard.
    not that it has anything to do with the original question, but driving with weed is a no-brainer. 1)dont speed. 2)dont smoke while driving(edibles ok) 3)keep all your weed in your trunk or buried deep under a lot of other shit.

Chances are extremely in your favor that you wont get pulled over if you dont do anything illegal, and if your not stoned, your car doesnt smell, and you dont look like a dirty hippy your not going to have a problem even if you do get pulled over.

I am halfway convinced that this alias "Larry Craig" is just a front to make law-abiding gun owners look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by coreshot-tourettes View Post
    I am halfway convinced that this alias "Larry Craig" is just a front to make law-abiding gun owners look bad.
    why? because law-abiding gun owners don't smoke weed?

you can legally mail guns, too ya know. Although with your private arsenal that might be pricey.
    keep your laws of my guns! but regulate my plants.
    has this become the corner stone of this country? what state are you going to where you don't have to register? Wy? Mt?
    actually, I think you have to register guns here. Guess you can't live in montana! you fucking wacko
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

i lived in helena, and you do not have to register guns in MT.

sac up and crotch it for the drive.

if you must send , don't send fed ex or ups. they are private companies and don't need a warrant to open suspicious packages, USPS on the otehr hand is a federal entity and need said warrant. Bag of coffee, vac sealed and wrapped in carbon paper has always worked for friends.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    you can legally mail guns, too ya know. Although with your private arsenal that might be pricey.
    keep your laws of my guns! but regulate my plants.
    has this become the corner stone of this country? what state are you going to where you don't have to register? Wy? Mt?
    actually, I think you have to register guns here. Guess you can't live in montana! you fucking wacko
    You DO NOT have to register guns in MT!

and Sen. Craig, if you are using an alias stop giving out some much fucking info on where you lived, distance driven, cops in a particular state etc. Making it pretty easy to guess who you are!
    Last edited by Gripen; 05-22-2008 at 08:18 PM.

I'll go ahead and say it:

When I first came to Jackson, I arrived with 38 dollars on my pocket. And about two ounces of grass- primo homegrown. Crazy weed it was. I was expecting to leave empty handed, but at the last minute a friend came through.

I wrapped up the grass like a donut and placed it around the gas cap and filler door. It was nice and tight. I left it in place and gassed up right around it. It worked great. I was high a kite across the country (with a small amount with me- no where near a felony). I also once flew with an ounce of weed in my crotch, also from the same friend.

Would I do it again? I not sure. For the record, I do not condone my previous actions. I did not write this post. I plan to run for Senate one day.

Be careful. Don't use the USPS or FedEx. Losers with no life live to bust guys like you.
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Gripen View Post
    You DO NOT have to register guns in MT!

and Sen. Craig, if you are using an alias stop giving out some much fucking info on where you lived, distance driven, cops in a particular state etc. Making it pretty easy to guess who you are!
    Or they could just look up the location of the IP he is posting from. It really isn't that hard.

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Just smoke on your road trip, and roll down the windows when you do. Don't be a retard and don't get pulled over. Its not that hard.
    Seriously, why is this even a thread.

Ship your guns and blaze away for the full 10 hours.
    "Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."
    - Bradley Schiller, Prof. of Economics, Univ. Nevada - Reno.

...which would take 15.
    "Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."
    - Bradley Schiller, Prof. of Economics, Univ. Nevada - Reno.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Huckable View Post
    Grow your own
    I think that penalty is worse. And this dood should mail his it may take him some time before he meets the right people.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Dont give a fuck about weed, but that many guns? AK's, AR's, pistol grip shotguns???

Its interesting how different we all are, in this big wide world.
    Life is not lift served.

Quote Originally Posted by karpiel View Post
    Or they could just look up the location of the IP he is posting from. It really isn't that hard.
    And from that if he's not using a proxy they would find his ISP. Like this I had to do this yesterday for our PD.

Whois Record
    OrgName: Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc
    OrgID: CCCH-3
    Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
    City: Mt Laurel
    StateProv: NJ
    PostalCode: 08054

NetRange: 75.64.0.0 - 75.75.191.255
    CIDR: 75.64.0.0/13, 75.72.0.0/15, 75.74.0.0/16, 75.75.0.0/17, 75.75.128.0/18
    NetName: CCCH-3-34
    NetHandle: NET-75-64-0-0-1
    Parent: NET-75-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    NameServer: DNS101.COMCAST.NET
    NameServer: DNS102.COMCAST.NET
    Comment:
    RegDate: 2006-07-07
    Updated: 2008-02-13

OrgAbuseHandle: NAPO-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: Network Abuse and Policy Observance
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-856-317-7272
    OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgTechHandle: IC161-ARIN
    OrgTechName: Comcast Cable Communications Inc
    OrgTechPhone: +1-856-317-7200
    OrgTechEmail:

Then
    Once the result is retrieved, you now have the information of the country of origin for that IP, the proximity location and their ISP/Organization name that own the IP.

Try calling the ISP listed in the website and if you are (very) lucky. You can persuade the CSR by giving out their name or address. If you only can get the email address or username, that's good too, you might be able to contact the person and have him/her reveal their physical address.

If the above step doesn't work, you need to contact your attorney and have them get a subpoena, court order, or warrant to pursue the ISP to give out the information. You need to have a valid reason to do this though (ex. scam, sexual predator, harassment, etc). Be prepared to shell out couple hundred dollars to do this.

Some ISP doesn't keep log of their IP assignment, they usually just give out random IP from a pool of available IPs to their customer whenever they logged-on. However, if they do keep log and you know the time when you first encounter the IP, you might still be able to trace and find out which customer using that IP and that specific time.

# Don't get your hope too much on finding the exact location of an IP

# It's easier to get the physical address of a person by contacting them directly via email if you have them, instead of using a legal work-around with the ISP

# Privacy is a really big issue in U.S. so unless you have a valid reason to trace the person then you should just let it go if it it's just a personal grudge.

# It would be harder to trace if it is a dynamic IP (always changing) such as utilized by DHCP, PPOE or dialup connection

# It's almost impossible to track if the IP they are using is from proxy or socks especially from other countries other than U.S. since the court system over here have no jurisdiction outside the nation.

I caught the episode of CSI also where from a IP address the cops run a small lookup program and with in minutes they are at the doods house. But thats just TV.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

You've already committed multiple felonies by filling out the 4473's and being a chronic user.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    You've already committed multiple felonies by filling out the 4473's and being a chronic user.
    With emphasis on chronic.

And all but my .30-06 were purchased via private sales, no 4473, no record, no problem.

Oops. My bad. Question "e." actually requires you to answer the following:

"Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana, or any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?"

Followed by the following certification and warning:

"I certify tht the answers to Section A are true and correct. I am aware that ATF Form 4473 contains Importan Notices, Instructions, and Definitions. I understand that answering "yes" to any of the questions 11.b. through 11.k. is prohibited form purchasing or receiving a firearm. .... I also understand tht making any false or oral or written statement, or exhibiting any false or misrepresented identification with respect to this transaction, is a crime punishable as a felony. ..."

Sorry, I'll get it right next time.