Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bobsled I street combo

Since Trackhead won't post any video over 2 seconds long(very cool by the way) I thought I would throw some up. Just some clips for Bobsled and I street over the last week or so. P4b and shortyadam are the other guys in the clips.
    hope you guys like it.

Quote Originally Posted by otter View Post
    Since Trackhead won't post any video over 2 seconds long
    I post vid like you post pics.......never.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    I post vid like you post pics.......never.
    BAAZZZIIINNNGGGG!!!

Nice vid, Steve-O. Way to hit the car gapper. That thing is so buttery smooth.

Looks like they're working on some new stuff before and after the car you roll over?
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Cool vid, thanks. Love the upside-down car.

Yea, There have been a lot of guys working on the trail. I guess there is a group of mountain boarders that ride the trail now and are trying to make it more smoothed out for their boards. There is a sweet second gap after the car gap that is being built. It will link up just perfect.

NICE! Now I can do virtual BS and I-street laps all day at work.

Also nice to see how smooth the car jump is. For some reason it freaks me out in a need a tetanus shot sort of way. I hit the new jump right after it several times yesterday no swaet and I hit every other jump on that trail no prob, the car just freaks me. The new super tall wallride right before it is a little squirrely too, go up really high over one tree, then down and up over the other tree to set up for the car, it's fun, just need to sack up and hit the car. Looks so straight forward......New berms are gross too, they were all done and riding smooth at about 6:00 last night.

Also, the big drop at the bottom is actually smoother than the little one if you haven't hit it in a while.

Need to get to I-street too, you make it look far easier than it is though. Jumps look much bigger in person than through your helmet cam.

Thanks for posting that.
    UB

what is it that rattles in the air on I-Street??

Cool stuff BTW - thanks.

Dang, I miss that place. Nice vid! You're tearing it up these days.
    I'm so hardcore, I'm gnarcore.

Yes, very fun! I had not been down bobsled since high school... only Otter knows how long ago that really was. This trail is smooth like a deep pow day!

Bobsled to I-street combo is where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by Unruly Baker View Post
    Also, the big drop at the bottom is actually smoother than the little one if you haven't hit it in a while.
    I've been avoiding that thing. It used to be, you could take some speed into it and rip it. Now, the take-off has eroded way back, and the lower wall is giving out. So, right where you need to take off is about a foot wide and falling apart. Are you rolling down the eroded part and dropping, or are you pulling up way far back from the take-off?
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

That needs to be a web series.

"the adventures of steve's visor"
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Are you rolling down the eroded part and dropping, or are you pulling up way far back from the take-off?
    I've tried both. When I pulled up early with speed I totally over jumped it and landed flat, so now I go a little slower and just un-weight the bike just before the eroded part and it's smooth. Is that a bad thing?

UB

I think the rattle is just the mic in on my shoulder strap.

Originally Posted by bagtagley
    Are you rolling down the eroded part and dropping, or are you pulling up way far back from the take-off?
    I've tried both. When I pulled up early with speed I totally over jumped it and landed flat, so now I go a little slower and just un-weight the bike just before the eroded part and it's smooth. Is that a bad thing?

UB
    Yea I am with bags on this one. I use to hit the big one, but The landing sucks. Maybe I need to try it again, but I have decided since I hurt my shoulder that I will only hit things that are smooth. Im sick of this crashing shit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by otter View Post
    Yea I am with bags on this one. I use to hit the big one, but The landing sucks. Maybe I need to try it again, but I have decided since I hurt my shoulder that I will only hit things that are smooth. Im sick of this crashing shit!!!
    Yeah, it looks worse than it is. I actually think the landing on the big one is better than the little one. The little one usually develops a rut on the right side of the landing that I've seen peel tires off rims. Plus the little drops landing is flatter. I also use more suspension travel on it than the big one.

I hit both several times last night and to me the big one feels smoother as ong as you don't over jump it.

I just need to sack up and hit the car now. All there is too it.

UB

Thumbs up

Most excellent hoverboard stokeage.

Nice bike stoke.

Bobsled and I Street look alot different than I remember. Anyone want to hit up Bobsled early Friday? I haven't even ridden my mt. bike this spring. But I have been getting plenty of road miles.

sickness ..thankyou
    must shop for new bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I'm the most extreme skier in my office. I'll see your III and raise you one level of radness.

Dang.

Bobsled is looking good.

Nice I Strizzle, the rhythm of that left line to step up is still in me, that was like some sort of crazy flashback. Gracias.
    "It's too bad that a lot of people have never experienced the feeling of rollerblading in the cool air of a summer evening"
    TheQuietStorm

nice.

i need to learn to ride better.

Quote Originally Posted by BC-FLOW View Post
    nice.

i need to learn to ride better.
    Maybe you just need a better looking visor.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Thumbs up

I likes.

Thumbs up

I showed this to my boss during a meeting yesterday on the big screen. He was all, "you guys are nuts" and I was like, "no, Steve Lloyd has a beanbag the size of your subcompact Honda" and he's all, "who's Steve Lloyd" and I'm all, "Jesus. But he's on a bike instead of a cross" and he's like, "sick."
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Nice Stoke. Love the car.