Cool Super secret random friday thread

Funny, they'll let you smoke your mind into oblivion but as soon as you want to organize a naked bicycle ride everyone gets all upity.

Poched from CNN.commiepigdog

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (Reuters) -- A planned nudist bicycle tour in the Netherlands' so-called "Bible Belt" has upset local church officials who are holding their own youth charity bike ride the same day.

They have tried in vain to get local authorities to ban the nudists to stop them clashing with the youth chapter of the Reformed Church when they both take to the road in the eastern town of Apeldoorn on June 12.

The nudist tour is part of the World Naked Bike Ride that also takes place in London, Chicago, Los Angeles, Montreal, Toronto and Pforzheim, Germany.

The organizer of the church bike tour told the ANP news agency Thursday he had tried to coordinate the routes with the nudist tour to avoid any embarrassing meeting but had obtained no reply.

He is now asking the 300 or so cyclists on his youth tour to call the police if they see any nudists.

"Nudity in public is provocative and illegal," he said.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Hahahha, that's funny! That reminds me of the time I was running in the Bay to Breakers race in S.F. and these naked people passed by me and the whole race I couldn't loose them...they'd pass me and I'd pass them...the whole race. Ha! Flopping penises are funny sometimes.
    bc-lovah

Originally posted by divegirl
    Flopping penises are funny sometimes.
    New sig?
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Originally posted by divegirl
    . Ha! Flopping penises are funny sometimes.

Girls only think they are funny sometimes?

Hmmmm......that explains some things.
    Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.

Wink

Originally posted by CaddyDaddy77
    Girls only think they are funny sometimes?

Hmmmm......that explains some things.
    Maybe you just haven't been flopping yours in the right place?
    bc-lovah

Grrrrrrrr......baby, grrrrrr........

[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Austin+Powers/v=2/l=IVS/*-http://webradio.hu/szeged/mozi/filmek/kepek/austinpowers31.jpg[/IMG]
    Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.

Remind me of this rally organized by "Women Against Violence Against Women". These ladies were marching around campus preaching about spousal abuse or something like that while a few in the back were topless begging for the on looking guys to pelt them with water balloons.