Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WTB: Pow shocker glove

does any1 have any size large for sale? I'm in desperate need of these for summer bike riding. so PLEASEEEEEEE sell them to me!!!!!

thanks

Nice first post.

FAIL
    "Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."
    - Bradley Schiller, Prof. of Economics, Univ. Nevada - Reno.

ya i know w/e i just need these gloves and never had a reason to make an account until now. ya so its my 2nd post now woohoo just please if you have these gloves help a fellow skier out

ummmm... NO... thanks for stopping by though.
    Skiing Sucks! What a stupid sport!

um whats with the hate? wtf i do besides ask if any1 is selling these gloves

You are asking for a very specific model of MTB glove on a ski forum, which most would consider an unusual and likely futile request. Odds are that you are wasting your time.

haha not a MTB glove, but cool. and im sure that someone has them on here and may want to give them up for the right price.

i love how its really not the mags that do the hating here. its the jongs that do it to fit in. granted i am obviously a jong.

I have a pair, they´re the pre-release models. They´re drenched in blood and smell like shit. Yours for 100, plus shipping from Norway. Dealio?

Quote Originally Posted by arild View Post
    I have a pair, they´re the pre-release models. They´re drenched in blood and smell like shit. Yours for 100, plus shipping from Norway. Dealio?
    mm i think i'll pass on those ones thanks though. any1 else? i'll pay just name a price $$ i gotta have these gloves for summer bike riding

Quote Originally Posted by Sensimillia View Post
    does any1 have any size large for sale? I'm in desperate need of these for summer bike riding. so PLEASEEEEEEE sell them to me!!!!!

thanks
    ya i know w/e i just need these gloves and never had a reason to make an account until now. ya so its my 2nd post now woohoo just please if you have these gloves help a fellow skier out
    um whats with the hate? wtf i do besides ask if any1 is selling these gloves
    mm i think i'll pass on those ones thanks though. any1 else? i'll pay just name a price $$ i gotta have these gloves for summer bike riding
    ur a t00l
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

I really have no idea why you´d want Shockers for mtb-riding, though. They´re not solid at all, so I only use mine for spring cruising in soft snow. Shouldn´t you get a pair of gloves that both breath and perform well over time?

I really have no idea why you´d want Shockers for mtb-riding, though.
    Cuz They're CORE, Brah!

not for mtb riding for riding my motorcycle actually. i thought it'd be sick to pull up to a car full of hotties and be able to throw them the shocker with that glove

not for mtb riding for riding my motorcycle actually. i thought it'd be sick to pull up to a car full of hotties and be able to throw them the shocker with that glove cuz they like could totally tell that I was a legit gangsta, yo! Pimp them ho's with the bowling ball grip! Two in the pink, one in the stink, nacka, WHAT!?!?
    fixed.

and.........

FAIL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

You can throw a shocker with a black leather glove, too, you know? Or maybe with your bare hand? I don´t know.

i know but please i want these gloves so bad like i've looked all over emailed evo and jibij and pow and nothing. please some1 sell them to me who has them and doesn't need them anymore

Fuck, I said I have a pair. Stop whining, buy mine or go to a fucking store.

Fuck, I said I have a pair. Stop whining, buy mine or go to a fucking store.
    i would go to a store but everywhere is sold out. even online everywhere is sold out.
    and you said yours were drenched in blood and smell like shit and from norway. c'mon dude i dont want trouble i just want a pair of the gloves really

Norwegian, smells like shit, and drenched in blood you say?

Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

That´s what I said.

Sensitive: You can have them for the price of shipping, since you´re desperate. Or wait until fall and simply get next season´s. I´m sure Pow will still make them.

but arild if they're soaked in blood and smell like shit then i don't want them haha thanks i mean for the offer and everything. and i know they making them again but i wanna get some for summer motorcycle riding.

Dude. He's being sarcastic.

Seriously. Do you know what the shocker is? Do you realize that they would be soaked in blood if it was that time of the month, and that they would smell like s*** if you actually did the shocker? Seriously. He's joking. Get it? Buy his.
    Last edited by GapersGoHome; 05-10-2008 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Meant to say 'buy his.'
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

oo fuck haha wow i get it shit haha alright alright

this one deserves facepalm
    Quote Originally Posted by Divebomber View Post
    OR sign it with a fake sig, then later they say "we have your sig!" NO you dont!

Hehehe.... Sensimillia is 'Slightly Stoopid'.
    Poetry, on motion.