Razor bump solution discovered!

I have been shaving for a good ten years. In that time I have grown tiresome of the unsightly red bumps that appear just a few hours after a clean shave with an overly priced Gillette blade. I have tried every technique there is. I even bought a nice electric razor which made my face look like someone took a weed whipper to it. I have finally found the ultimate remedy.
    If you have had a similar experience, go buy a bottle of Tend Skin.
    It´s well worth it, and it lasts a long time if you use it sparingly with cotton balls. Get it!
    www.tendskin.com

Stompinlines, what do you use as a lubricant whilst in the act?

The retro thing: badger brush, soap, superhot water and a towel worked wonders for me. I am now utterly convinced that canned shaving cream is evil. For the bike legs I sanitise with isopropanol, $.58 the bottle at SFW.
    Last edited by cantunamunch; 06-04-2004 at 03:22 PM.

my roomate just got one of those mach3 power things, not sure if it works but damn it's strange. they probably won't have a female verson, since i'd basically be a vibrator with a sharp razor at one end.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cantunamunch
    [B]Stompinlines, what do you use as a lubricant whilst in the act?

Gillette Gel shaving cream.

Originally posted by acostiga
    they probably won't have a female verson, since i'd basically be a vibrator with a sharp razor at one end.
    Freudian slip?
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979