Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Anyone up for a ride later? Glenwild, Draper, Boblsled? Down for whatever...

I just finished rideing the entire Glenwild Loop. Other than Cobblestone being closed, the entire trail was superb and dry. It's worth the trip up.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Saturday manana ride?

Kimball Junction The Dark Side Of The Wasatch
    Dropout is open, but Ant Farm and Cuthroat are closed a hatch is going on Spring Creek when you cross the bridge coming from Jermey there are lots of insects

I will be riding Glenwild after work today at around 5 if anyone is up for riding.

My daughter is riding horses at NAC from 4-6pm. I'l prolly bring my bike, and give Round Valley (Matt's Flats, Nowhere Else and Somewhere Else a try). Someone told me it was dry.

If you want to take a dip and drink a beer after your ride, shoot me a PM.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I need a shop recommendation. Who's a good Specialized dealer in the Sandy area? It's time to try and get my 5th replacement fork for my Enduro SL.

Will tentatively be in town Friday and Saturday (and possibly part of Thursday evening) of next week. Anyone up for rides either day and/or floorspace for the night?

Exact timings will depend on just how off the hook Beartooth Pass is.

Quote Originally Posted by dfinn View Post
    I need a shop recommendation. Who's a good Specialized dealer in the Sandy area? It's time to try and get my 5th replacement fork for my Enduro SL.
    Binghams (106th S) + Other locations new spec. concept store opened in Ogden recently.

Spin Cycle in Holladay.
    current ventures:

<<| Downhill-Divas |>> social network for women's mountain biking, skiing & snowboarding!
    twitter.com/elisabethos
    Adventures in Search & Social Marketing
    ...pmgear...

Thanks skiguide, I'll swing in there. I know right where that is.

Anyone riding during the the day the next two days? I'm free until 3pm and open to ride whatever. Looks like good weather and the dirt should be moist.

You owe it to yourself to hit Bobsled today. Yesterday was the best I've ever seen it. So fast and tacky.

That new hit down from the split is nearing completion. They've got a wood ramp landing/take-off put in. I didn't see the new work until I'd already passed it, and I didn't feel like climbing back up to hit it, but it's really solid. Once the new berm is worked in, that's gonna be a really fun addition. Can't wait to go back and hit it.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

bagtagley
    yelgatgab

You owe it to yourself to hit Bobsled today. Yesterday was the best I've ever seen it. So fast and tacky.

That new hit down from the split is nearing completion. They've got a wood ramp landing/take-off put in. I didn't see the new work until I'd already passed it, and I didn't feel like climbing back up to hit it, but it's really solid. Once the new berm is worked in, that's gonna be a really fun addition. Can't wait to go back and hit it.
    bags, Are you taking about the hit that is just below where the old start and new start meet up? And if so did they change the landing? the one i looked at you were landing on the side of the berm.

Quote Originally Posted by otter View Post
    bags, Are you taking about the hit that is just below where the old start and new start meet up? And if so did they change the landing? the one i looked at you were landing on the side of the berm.
    Yeah, that one. The kicker that puts you on top now puts you into a wooden landing that you then drop off right before you drop back onto the trail (2 stager). The drop back onto the trail is still the same sketchy deal, but given the work they've put in, I imagine they have plans for that as well.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Logistics-

How many vehicles does it take to get 9 bikes and 9 riders to the top of the hill?

One when you're rollin' with the AG's. And that's not counting the person driving on shuttle duty. I'm sure a pic of this fully loaded set-up will get posted sooner or later.

Tonight was fun... thanks.

Anyone up for night riding this weekend?

Exclamation

How are you gonna cook weenies on the plaza after skiing if you're planing on going on a night ride?

dude it's totally cool, you'll understand if you get a ss

I know it's dig night in Draper; but, tonight is the only time I'll be able to ride this whole week. So, I'm selfishly heading to Bobsled and then to I-Street with my Brother.

Not sure when I'll be to Bobsled... hopefully close to 6:00. If anyone wants to meet up there or at I-street, I'm the beater on the cement colored as-X.

What's a good trail to take a girl for her first ride? Something mellow, maybe with some nice scenery?

Quote Originally Posted by dfinn View Post
    What's a good trail to take a girl for her first ride? Something mellow, maybe with some nice scenery?
    I suggest portions of Round Valley in PC or Lost Prospector. Check em out on utahmountainbiking.com.

Flying Dog 2pm Saturday

Me and some friends (mags/non mags) are riding Flying Dog from Jeremy Ranch elementry school at 2pm Saturday. If you havent ridden this trail at all or yet this season and been wanting to get your first 20 miler in this is awesome, fun, well designed trail to do it on.

Anyone up for a Flying Dog, to Round Valley, to Sweeny's/mid mountain or something of that nature on monday?

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    Anyone up for a Flying Dog, to Round Valley, to Sweeny's/mid mountain or something of that nature on monday?
    If your ok with with a lateish start yeah, I work till 3am and wont be up till about 12.

Quote Originally Posted by BushwackerinPA View Post
    If your ok with with a lateish start yeah, I work till 3am and wont be up till about 12.
    I need to go earlier.

Anyone interested in some dawn patrol rides on weekdays? This Thursday would work great for me...