Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2043
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberal Genius View Post
    Gotta love how people like you come in to save the scammer. Having people stalk you for scamming should be pretty effective.

You're upset someone is getting attention for taking action?
    Your jealousy is about infinity times more pathetic.

YOU=EPIC FAIL.
    Not defending. Using common sense. You=JONG.

1-206-132-3.....

roho=red

r=7
    e=3
    d=3

1-206-132-3733

" # no longer in service"
    Quote Originally Posted by bptempleton View Post
    tit ass balls. that's a better sig. or fucktardnutz. YOU MUST NOW CHOOSE!!!!

Calling this mutt will do nothing unfortunately other than prompting him to change his # again. Hopefully the authorities can do something. Perhaps naive, but like to think this won't just be thrown in a heap of complaints and ignored. Stealing is something, you know, cops should care about. Just too bad Conundrum kept changing the timeline or this would all be behind us now. Jesse seems eager to pay up if Nate and the collective wasn't making it so hard on the poor guy. Thiefs just get no respect these days
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by jessejones View Post
    teledave-I'm heading to the dirtysouth just for you
    Dave I know you're scared
    Last edited by Blacky1051; 05-10-2008 at 11:19 AM.

Hey guys, xlurk and mod in particular. Couple things. First off, I would never bring marsh into this and be making up shit - that's a death wish. Also, the silence is deafening. And regarding why start this on page 58 and why not start your own thread - I always wanted to but don't have the stripes to warrant trust, and I understand that. So thought first step was to piggy back off this and take it from there. Like I said, I got all the proof, i.e. emails, shipping confirmation, everything and anything. And since scammers seemed to be a current and noteworthy present topic, said to myself, gotta do it.

Main point is thus, like a said before, I'm not crying that this fuck scammed me, but he continues to go about his biz by buying and selling gear and none of you guys know what he's about. That was the straw that broke the camels back. Shall I go into details that he said he said a check twice but got lost in the mail? Shall I further enlighten that he refused to just paypal me? Bros, you have no idea, the list goes on on, and will provide any more info that you request.

advres Guest
    I was just thinking... Jesse says he is not Rick but how many people live with a "friend" with the same last name? Even though Jones is pretty common. But Jesse says he helped buy the house, so why wouldn't his name be on the mailbox???

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Calling this mutt will do nothing unfortunately other than prompting him to change his # again. Hopefully the authorities can do something. Perhaps naive, but like to think this won't just be thrown in a heap of complaints and ignored. Stealing is something, you know, cops should care about. Just too bad Conundrum kept changing the timeline or this would all be behind us now. Jesse seems eager to pay up if Nate and the collective wasn't making it so hard on the poor guy. Thiefs just get no respect these days

Of all the things he may be "eager" to do I don't think paying up is one of them...
    "Life is hard...it's harder if you're stupid..."

He has no first name, just Jonezy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky1051 View Post
    Dave I know you're scared
    Teledave conquered Mt. Washington. He knows not fear.

Quote Originally Posted by cito View Post
    Main point is thus, like a said before, I'm not crying that this fuck scammed me, but he continues to go about his biz by buying and selling gear and none of you guys know what he's about.
    IMHO there's something to be said for calling these dbags out if for no other reason than warning your fellow mags so they don't also fall victim. I'd argue when scammed here, you have an obligation to do so. Otherwise, you are putting others at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Son O' God View Post
    Of all the things he may be "eager" to do I don't think paying up is one of them...
    Please note rolleyes emoticon
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    I was just thinking... Jesse says he is not Rick but how many people live with a "friend" with the same last name? Even though Jones is pretty common. But Jesse says he helped buy the house, so why wouldn't his name be on the mailbox???
    Maybe Rick is a relative.

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Teledave conquered Mt. Washington. He knows not fear.

IMHO there's something to be said for calling these dbags out if for no other reason than warning your fellow mags so they don't also fall victim. I'd argue when scammed here, you have an obligation to do so. Otherwise, you are putting others at risk.

Please note rolleyes emoticon
    So that's what that is...

My bad...
    "Life is hard...it's harder if you're stupid..."

Hey guys, xlurk and mod in particular. Couple things. First off, I would never bring marsh into this and be making up shit - that's a death wish. Also, the silence is deafening. And regarding why start this on page 58 and why not start your own thread - I always wanted to but don't have the stripes to warrant trust, and I understand that. So thought first step was to piggy back off this and take it from there. Like I said, I got all the proof, i.e. emails, shipping confirmation, everything and anything. And since scammers seemed to be a current and noteworthy present topic, said to myself, gotta do it.

Main point is thus, like a said before, I'm not crying that this fuck scammed me, but he continues to go about his biz by buying and selling gear and none of you guys know what he's about. That was the straw that broke the camels back. Shall I go into details that he said he said a check twice but got lost in the mail? Shall I further enlighten that he refused to just paypal me? Bros, you have no idea, the list goes on on, and will provide any more info that you request.
    I will back up Cito that BIGPETEY is an ass and should not be trusted. I was selling two pairs of skis recently (a few weeks ago) and he sent me a PM lowballing me for one of my skis badly. Then when I told him no he told me he was going to buy both skis so could i give him a deal on both. I thought I would try and work out a deal for a fellow maggot since I got the skis here. Pass on the deal, right? He continued to be a dick about price. After ten PM's about price on the last one after agreeing to a deal he wants to back out of buying both skis and instead only buy one pair at the discounted price I was giving him if he bought both. I had gotten other much higher offers while we exchanged an ungodly amount of pms but I never changed the price on him as long as he was buying both. Him backing out is annoying but shit happens so it wasn't a big deal. When I told him no, he began posting on my thread where I was selling the skis that I wasn't too be trusted. Don't buy from me etc.. FUCKING HYPOCRITE. That is bullshit. I was going to let it go because why even feed people like that by posting back. However, when I read cito's story it just pissed me off. Sorry Cito. I was lucky because the guy was being such an ass lowballing me that I never shipped the skis, but he also tried to get me to ship them without payment. The nerve for him to be a scammer, and just an asshole in general, than post on people's threads so they can't sell anything because they will screw people over, while he has actually been scamming is ridiculous. BULLSHIT His name, and more importantly his shipping address should go on a do not buy/sell list with Jessejones.

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AsheanMT View Post
    Maybe Rick is a relative.
    Didn't "Jesse's friend" who posted here say that Rick was Jesse's friend? I don't fucking know, I'm over it.

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    Didn't "Jesse's friend" who posted here say that Rick was Jesse's friend? I don't fucking know, I'm over it.
    Maybe Rick is the guy who finds him in the Alps on a regular basis.

Thanks lex, appreciate it. Even though I will proceed to track his ass and nail that fuck, the consolation prize of self-confirmation that I'm not living in a twilight zone and not alone in this disgraceful act is even better. Phew, feel better now.

Phew, feel better now.
    Good, now see if you can start a new thread that will outdo this one!

If he is a bona-fide scammer he desrves his own thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    what happened to Shadam this year? Usually by now he is posting drinking reports daily.

Few more things and will do what those that have cred here think what's right.

But first off, snowful, you're an idiot. You were gonna accuse me of hijacking the thread? Jacking shit is taking a topic and going off on an unrelated tangent. What I was doing was supporting bad characters and their actions and just wanted to share my bad experience to conun. I think the sticky should be for all scammers and should provide a list of those who should be on the "wanted" list. No reason to clog up space on this site with tons of repeated threads.

Just think it's best to have a sticky with the premise "list all scammers here". But if those who rock this place thinks it better to start thread after thread on who got fucked who scattered everywhere, well that's fine too. Whatever you guys want.

Before the grammer police come out from everywhere, what I meant to say was "supporting the notion of exposing bad characters". My bad. But please don't come at with me "funny" shit regarding bad grammer, that's on me. I just find that kind of humor on the seriousity of the topic at hand on this thread could do without that crap. Or maybe I'm just super bitter and pissed.

I think you need to start a new thread if you want to resolve this issue. There are not many (so far) threads relating to scams and ripoffs. If you have a problem with BigPetey not paying for 2 pairs of skis that is no trifling matter.

So let it out man, let it all out. But in a separate thread.

Quote Originally Posted by snowful View Post
    I think we are beyond all that. This is Homeric, and in danger of going Biblical.

I would accuse cito of hijacking, but I am new here and am kinda getting the feeling anything goes.

Correct me if I am wrong.
    Few more things and will do what those that have cred here think what's right.

But first off, snowful, you're an idiot. You were gonna accuse me of hijacking the thread? Jacking shit is taking a topic and going off on an unrelated tangent. What I was doing was supporting bad characters and their actions and just wanted to share my bad experience to conun. I think the sticky should be for all scammers and should provide a list of those who should be on the "wanted" list. No reason to clog up space on this site with tons of repeated threads.

Just think it's best to have a sticky with the premise "list all scammers here". But if those who rock this place thinks it better to start thread after thread on who got fucked who scattered everywhere, well that's fine too. Whatever you guys want.
    cito, it really stinks that there are people ripping other people off, and I can empathize with the victims. Including you.

I was thinking a new thread for every thieving scumbag would be a good thing, but I am really not trying to be bossy. I suppose it came off that way.

I wasn't trying to be an idiot, and my friends don't think I am an idiot. Maybe my post was idiotic. I could have worded it a thousand different ways. I would have never made it, or would have phrased it differently if I knew it was going to make you angry. I will think harder next time.

Sorry

Stan
    Quote Originally Posted by bptempleton View Post
    tit ass balls. that's a better sig. or fucktardnutz. YOU MUST NOW CHOOSE!!!!

All good snowful, like I said, I'm prob just too bitter. It's just that the word "hijacking" has a negative connotation. I guess I was expecting to the effect of "this deserves a separate thread". But I completely understand where you're coming from and all fine with me. Appreciate the clear up and all good with me. Think I best go out and get hammered and check in later. Piz.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Toad View Post
    The court will find him innocent by reason of insanity... bipolar disorder on a manic phase on a grandiose scamming scheme and then spending spree to the Alps, Whistler etc.
    Here's where you're wrong.

Not that it would get to that point anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Not much goin on here...maybe someone should find jesse and pop out one eye and skull fuck um.AInt that legal on west coast?
    I put forth this question and the question is,
    When i did your mother twice last nite did I get sloppy seconds ?????

Quote Originally Posted by pubes View Post
    Not much goin on here...maybe someone should find jesse and pop out one eye and skull fuck um.AInt that legal on west coast?
    Nah, but apparently kids in Texas think it's cool to use the head of a corpse as a pipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Quote Originally Posted by SCUTSKI View Post
    Nah, but apparently kids in Texas think it's cool to use the head of a corpse as a pipe.
    Saw that too.

Cito - mellow out towards all but BigPete. You're reading every post as going against you when that doesn't appear to be the case at all.

Someone has had to have alerted him that you've outed him. He has apparently decided to lay low. Sounds like he deserves to be called out in his own thread. Two pairs of skis - one new in plastic as a lot of scratch to let go as long as you did.