Best TV show ever. (Hint: TGR produces it)

Untracked. I don't think many people have seen this show cause no one's posted about it, but Sunday night's show (on Fuel) was the single best thirty minutes I've ever seen on TV. This show happened to be about this year's trip to Mica Creek Heli's in BC. Jeremy Jones, Will Burks and Johnny Law together outrunning, getting caught in and surfing huge avalanches on big faces. The final avalanche Burks gets caught in is probably the biggest avalanche a skier has been caught in while filming. Seth's many avie's and Jeremy Jones' avies in Notice to Appear pale in comparison to some of the avie's these guys were riding (and escaping). It was simply amazing to watch but also sparked some interesting questions. I mean these guys were purposefly dropping in on lines they absolutely knew were going to fracture a couple feet deep. I know what my take is. You fucks.... what is yours?

Oh, and thanx TGR for producing a TV show on a mainly board sports network about skiing. Sickness mang, sickness.

Disclaimer: The was not intended to be a feeble attempt to brown nose TGR and or it's affiliates in order to influence any desicion for them to film me, Cody Townsend..... Okay, maybe it was just a little bit......Mmmmm, nope it was entirely.

Thumbs down

You're not cool unless you ride an avie.

ShadowBoxer Guest
    You're not cool unless your banned from TGR. We know who the real badboy of skiing is.

that's crazy shit, taking things to a whole different level. I can't believe they'd drop into hairball lines like that with such a high chance of slides. sick. i guess they figure either they ride that shit out and keep skiing, or get fucked up and get tons of chicks by telling them about your gnarly times in BC surfing avies and getting pummelled. chick dig that shit.

Originally posted by tywhy
    that's crazy shit, taking things to a whole different level. I can't believe they'd drop into hairball lines like that with such a high chance of slides. sick. i guess they figure either they ride that shit out and keep skiing, or get fucked up and get tons of chicks by telling them about your gnarly times in BC surfing avies and getting pummelled. chick dig that shit.
    Its all about ripping the gnar brah and getting tha chickz! SICK!!!!!

A bigger avy than the one Kreitler gets wiped out by in Ski Movie 3(?). That was quite a size...

We weren't looking to get people slid, but snow conditions in interior BC are tough. The avies made for good TV but we're definitely not looking to do it again. We meant every word in Corey's disclaimers.

Glad people liked the show. We're just finishing up the sixth & last episode - shot in Tulsequah, BC with Jeremy Jones, Jeremy Nobis, Victoria Jealouse, and Sage Cattabriga-Alosa. I think it's going to air on Sunday, July 13th.

Ask your cable provider to offer Fuel network. The more coverage they get, the better it is for TGR.

Re: Best TV show ever. (Hint: TGR produces it)

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    Disclaimer: The was not intended to be a feeble attempt to brown nose TGR and or it's affiliates in order to influence any desicion for them to film me, Cody Townsend..... Okay, maybe it was just a little bit......Mmmmm, nope it was entirely.
    Slut!

So am I right in assuming this is on Fuel every Sunday night for the next 5 weeks? Is last Sunday's episode going to be reshown or did someone tape it perhaps? And before you tell me to get off my lazy ass and figure all of this out myself, I'm in Mexico damnit. They don't exactly have US tv listings down here.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

Re: Re: Best TV show ever. (Hint: TGR produces it)

Originally posted by Arty50
    So am I right in assuming this is on Fuel every Sunday night for the next 5 weeks? Is last Sunday's episode going to be reshown or did someone tape it perhaps?
    Sort of, maybe. The first five episodes have all aired at least once. The sixth & last is finishing up production now. I checked their web site and it shows that they're airing the Russia episode next Sunday, June 6, and the Bulgaria episode on Sunday the 13th. I kinda think they're going to air the new episode on the 13th, though. You'd think we'd know their schedule better, but we don't.

Can you get Fuel TV in Mexico?

Originally posted by The Suit
    Blah, blah-blah, blah, blah, blah. Blah-blah, blah, blah, blah. Blah, BLAH blah, blah blah blah-blah. Blah blah Victoria Jealouse, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah,blah.

Sunday, June 13th. Got it.
    Last edited by EPSkis; 06-01-2004 at 03:31 PM.

Originally posted by EPSkis
    Sunday, July 13th. Got it.
    Ummm ... that was June 13th. Pay attention, man.

Ahh yes, the mere mention of her name & rational thought goes to hell.

I've corrected myself.

ONS! Get RSN to pick up this show! They play so much TGR already they should love it! (and I don't get Fuel)
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.