Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by arild View Post
    Edit: Forgot/overlooked.. FREE DRUGS? Fow fucking stupid are you? Those drugs distributed are old and useless. Prove me wrong.

Just for fun:

-Merck has donated Mectizan for free since 1988 to treat river-blindness the second leading infectious cause of blindness.

Sounds useless to me.

-Pfizer's free and discounted Flucanozole to South Africa for treatment of AIDS.

Last I checked AIDS was still an issue, but you're probably right, this stuff is useless.

-GlaxoSmithKline gives free albendazole tablets to the WHO to treat lymphatic filariasis

-Novartis donating 755 Millon in 2006 in acess to drugs, programs, and donations to those suffering from TB, Malaria etc...

That sounds useless to me too.
    Last edited by BmillsSkier; 04-23-2008 at 07:11 AM.
    I still call it The Jake.

Ok, Bmills. If these aren´t overstock(old/useless) products, the companies you mention are doing great things.

I learned my lesson, and will shut up now, and go ride slush.

at least you have slush to ride...
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Craven Morehead View Post
    We have addictions to everything from pills to screwing roadkill.
    I dunno, after the third raccoon or your second armadillo you really start to wonder if there's better addictions out there. IMHO, it's just not glamorous enough for people to stick with because it takes 12 or so animals before the addiction starts to kick in. Most people just dabble and move on. Lice and maggots on your pee-pee gets old quick.

Until some celebrity goes to rehab for it and makes the cover of Star, the current fad of roadkill screwing it will be just a small footnote in roadkill history in a few years. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    at least you have slush to ride...
    I got wind-packed pow(is this what you english native speaking people call blower?) at the top of the gondola, the tradeoff being fog, and slushy shit cockblower snow further down, but gained visibility.

Still riding, though.
    Last edited by arild; 04-23-2008 at 09:56 AM.

Hard to imagine what will eventually take fentanyls place.
    Hopefully pot.

Nice bump. I remember when I first saw the Pharma sales training materials for Oxy. I was working for the company that helped with the launch. I was reading them and saying to myself. "what the hell are they thinking??" I've been offered it and Percocet and so have my kids. I said "no, just give me/them Tylenol 3".
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 10-31-2019 at 06:47 AM.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Ya know, these bumps are really telling. Some of you are callous, selfish, cold-hearted fucking assholes. Woof. There's a whole lot of you that would be doing humanity a favor if you went and died in a hole.

And coming to the defense of large drug manufacturers too. JFC, there are some truly despicable motherfuckers who posted in this thread and are still around these parts. That is the essence of defending the indefensible.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post

And coming to the defense of large drug manufacturers too. JFC, there are some truly despicable motherfuckers who posted in this thread and are still around these parts. That is the essence of defending the indefensible.
    Wow, didn't read the whole thread. People really took big pharma side there? I didn't last all that long working for the assholes who did pharma sales training for new product launches. Some were good products, most were expensive, addictive temporary remedies.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I was given these after my knee surgery, and they scared the shit out of me. I was given 20, and a refill for another 100.
    I was so worried about getting hooked on them, I didn’t finish my initial 20.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

After breaking my shoulder blade I was prescribed Norco and Flexiril. I never liked how Norco made me feel and according to Mrs. Mtnjam I snored like a freight train. I still have some of those Norcos in my emergency med kit for the just in case times. They work, but I don't know how people like feeling that way all the time.

I'll stick with cannabis for most of my aches and pains.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Wow, didn't read the whole thread. People really took big pharma side there? I didn't last all that long working for the assholes who did pharma sales training for new product launches. Some were good products, most were expensive, addictive temporary remedies.
    You should read it. You’ll get an idea why so many maggots disappeared when Rob Story’s article brought an avalanche of conservative trolls to the board and before the asshattery firewall was established...they dominated any thread with any hint of a political component, parroting AM radio puke talk until the tgr forum was almost a completely different thing from before the Rob Story article.

I wonder if Leroy Jenkins' inclinations for snorting oxy are the reason we haven't seen him around here in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    I dunno, after the third raccoon or your second armadillo you really start to wonder if there's better addictions out there. IMHO, it's just not glamorous enough for people to stick with because it takes 12 or so animals before the addiction starts to kick in. Most people just dabble and move on. Lice and maggots on your pee-pee gets old quick.

Until some celebrity goes to rehab for it and makes the cover of Star, the current fad of roadkill screwing it will be just a small footnote in roadkill history in a few years. Just my two cents.
    Why in Gods name do I write shit like this?!?

Why?

Perhaps a transient fleeting lust for armadillo carcasses?

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Why in Gods name do I write shit like this?!?
    It was pretty funny.

Vibes with the addiction

We’re all truckers here alright.

I mean, we all bang roadkill, let’s be real.

Oh shit.
    Wrong forum!

How do I delete that!

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    I wonder if Leroy Jenkins' inclinations for snorting oxy are the reason we haven't seen him around here in a while.
    God...

I didn’t post it but I sure thought it. I hope he’s alright. He stayed at my house in Utah for awhile back in the day and he’s a real good dude.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    You should read it. You’ll get an idea why so many maggots disappeared when Rob Story’s article brought an avalanche of conservative trolls to the board and before the asshattery firewall was established...they dominated any thread with any hint of a political component, parroting AM radio puke talk until the tgr forum was almost a completely different thing from before the Rob Story article.
    when did Rob Story's article come out? I want to be able to judge people based on their join date, but I don't know the cutoff.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Ya know, these bumps are really telling. Some of you are callous, selfish, cold-hearted fucking assholes. Woof. There's a whole lot of you that would be doing humanity a favor if you went and died in a hole.

Wow someone take a swing at you recently or what?

For the record I just needed a place to park an article about an opioid bust.
    I thought there were a couple mote recent ones but the two I spotted on search were ironically started by bob and in polyass. I don’t wade in there So I parked it here. I guess the other more recent things I was reading here must have been sidebars within other threads. No ulterior motives on my part.