Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stuck in the Live Music Capital of the World

Sonny Bono death conspiracy theory

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...0death_1064548

From Contactmusic.com:

SONNY BONO - FBI AGENT: 'SONNY BONO WAS CLUBBED TO DEATH'

Tragic rocker SONNY BONO was clubbed to death by hired hitmen, according to a stunning new tabloid expose. An investigator who has been researching Bono's 1998 fatal skiing accident for the past decade claims top officials linked to an international drug and weapons ring feared the singer-turned-politician was about to expose their criminal acts - and so they had him killed on the slopes. Cher's ex-husband Bono's death was listed as a "skiing accident" with family and friends satisfied he died after colliding with a tree on the piste in Nevada in January 1998. But former FBI agent Ted Gunderson tells America's Globe that there's more to the tragedy than meets the eye, after studying the autopsy reports and other evidence. He says, "It's nonsense for anyone to now try to suggest that Bono died after crashing into a tree. There's zero evidence in this autopsy report... to show such an accident happened. Instead, there's powerful proof he (Bono) was assassinated. "This was an evil plot that was carried out to almost perfection by ruthless assassins." Gunderson tells the Globe Bono, an experienced skiier, was ambushed on the slopes by hired hitmen, who beat him to death and then staged a tree collision. The retired FBI agent is now calling for the authorities to dig up Bono's remains and open a homicide investigation. Gunderson's efforts have been backed by top forensics experts, who fear Nevada authorities were too quick to mark the tragedy as a skiing accident, and investigator Bob Fletcher, who has confessed he sent evidence of a 10-year study that linked top U.S. government officials to arms and weapons dealers to Bono less than a month before his death. Fletcher says, "He was going to make it his number one priority... There's no doubt in my mind Sony was murdered by someone who needed him silenced."

03/04/2008 10:06

Get those foil hats on...
    Last edited by rsknight1; 04-07-2008 at 09:38 PM.

It was Duane Allmann. He was pissed Cher said Bono was better in the sack.
    "If it had taken any effort I wouldn't have done it at all. I mean it. I wouldn't have done anything" - B. Kelso

Quote Originally Posted by Nanuq View Post
    It was Duane Allmann. He was pissed Cher said Bono was better in the sack.
    Plus, after sixteen years, he was tired of being dead.

edit: I mean twenty-six years, left brain no workie tonite.
    Last edited by iceman; 04-07-2008 at 10:35 PM.

Which Allmann wa it that was nailing Cher? Greg?

But the dead one makes the tin foil hat conspiracy even better.
    "If it had taken any effort I wouldn't have done it at all. I mean it. I wouldn't have done anything" - B. Kelso

It was the scientologists.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Plus, after sixteen years, he was tired of being dead.
    That's what they want you to believe ...

Occam's razor.

You are all wrong, it was the guy on the grassy knoll.

...or was it the butler in the library?

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Jesus you guys are dense. Its so obvious that this is the same hitman who got Princess Diana, Dodi, and Hunter S. Each assasination was ordered by that evil, conspiring force that strives to rid the earth of all that is bright and cheerful:

Fuck, it's THIRTY-SIX years since Duane died, my brain is online now, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanuq View Post
    It was Duane Allmann.
    That's no way to speak of the dead. It was his POS brother Gregg:

Youth is wasted on the young

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Occam's razor.
    fucking English thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    That's no way to speak of the dead. It was his POS brother Gregg
    That fucking narc.

wow. Just a short time ago I had a Sonny Bono epiphany while skiing the trees at Heavenly. There was a foot or so of fresh pow and it was getting tracked out, except for about a ten foot square patch around each tree. As I was blasting through the tall timber, I found myself literally aiming tree to tree, to catch that patch of fresh around them and carve my turn in it. In the back of my mind, I knew I risked getting taken out by a Ponderosa pine if I didn't keep my skiing together, and I thought, "Shit this is how Sonny ate it. He was chasing the little patch of powder around each tree."

Now I found out a couple Guidos welcomed him to the club at a blanket party.

I'd imagine that murderous assassins who can ski well enough to ambush a decent skier are pretty hard to come by.
    This board would probably be a pretty good place to recruit violent sociopaths who can ski.
    "It's too bad that a lot of people have never experienced the feeling of rollerblading in the cool air of a summer evening"
    TheQuietStorm

Quote Originally Posted by rsknight1 View Post
    http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...0death_1064548

From Contactmusic.com:

SONNY BONO - FBI AGENT: 'SONNY BONO WAS CLUBBED TO DEATH'

There's no doubt in my mind Sony was murdered by someone who needed him silenced."

That would be pretty much anyone who ever heard him sing
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

"I got Clubbed Babe"

I think the lesson here is that if you find yourself riding a chair with guys who are carrying clubs instead of poles you might want to consider straightlining your next run...

I guess there IS an outside chance that the story is bullshit...even though it came from a highly respected publication like "America's Globe"...

Is that one in color or black and white??? The B/W's are far more reliable...

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    wow. Just a short time ago I had a Sonny Bono epiphany while skiing the trees at Heavenly. There was a foot or so of fresh pow and it was getting tracked out, except for about a ten foot square patch around each tree. As I was blasting through the tall timber, I found myself literally aiming tree to tree, to catch that patch of fresh around them and carve my turn in it. In the back of my mind, I knew I risked getting taken out by a Ponderosa pine if I didn't keep my skiing together, and I thought, "Shit this is how Sonny ate it. He was chasing the little patch of powder around each tree."

Now I found out a couple Guidos welcomed him to the club at a blanket party.
    This only means that it's now even more likely that there are thugs in shiny suits waiting for you in the trees at Heavenly.
    "Active management in bear markets tends to outperform. Unfortunately, investors are not as elated with relative returns when they are negative. But it does support the argument that active management adds value." -- independent fund analyst Peter Loach

Quote Originally Posted by flowtron View Post
    I'd imagine that murderous assassins who can ski well enough to ambush a decent skier are pretty hard to come by.
    This board would probably be a pretty good place to recruit violent sociopaths who can ski.
    You called?

Quote Originally Posted by flowtron View Post

1-800-dirty-deeds-done-dirt-cheap

The land of Genesee Cream Ale and homemade pierogies!
    Cher seems to have gotten better looking as she ages. But I don't wake up next to her every day. I'm judging by the movies and publicity photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Huckable View Post
    This only means that it's now even more likely that there are thugs in shiny suits waiting for you in the trees at Heavenly.
    Splat better keep current on his hookers and blow accounts

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    Cher seems to have gotten better looking as she ages. But I don't wake up next to her every day. I'm judging by the movies and publicity photos.
    I think it's called surgery but by all means...

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Calling Sonny Bono a rocker
    Thats tragic
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno