Thompson Seatposts and Azonic Bar for sale

Thompson seatpost for sale 31.6x287 silver layback, and 30.9 x367 black straight, both used lightly for sale. $30 apiece. red azonic doublewall bar, cut down 1" top around 26.5", $15. also used. I will cover shipping.

Is the Azonic bar a heavy-duty DH bar? Or, is it a (reasonably) light-weight bar that I could put on Mini-Gadget's bike to shave some pounds/grams/flab???
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

IG here is a link to the product website. The one i have is the 2"' rise. ..http://www.azonicusa.com/catalog/pro...ucts_id=84.... It is by no means a superlite XC bar, but it is not a super heavy DH Bar either. It is cut to just around 25.5" too. Still nice and wide, with plenty of room to work with. if you want to, i could send it to you and let you try it out if you want. PM if you want to do that