Page 394 of 395 FirstFirst ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,850 of 9857

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    While I agree with many if the political sentiments in this thread, I don't want to read about politics here.

How about we all keep 2A politics in Polyass and keep stoke and what not here?
    Yea, I can respect this. I guess I feel like there are many venues to discuss politics in a uselessly acrimonious debating with argumentative close minded people addicted to their confirmation bias kind of way and view polyasshat as pretty much that, while places for reasonable people to respectfully discuss very real things going on these days in the interest of learning perspectives different than their own and perhaps forming consensus are pretty fucking few and far between. Seems to me most folks attitude is either lets argue or I'm going to stick my head in the sand and enjoy my hobbies.

Perhaps this isn't the place. I've already been kinda argumentative in this thread recently, and while some was just for shiggles, this is actually something I reflect on and struggle to feel great about.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

GUNS!!!!!!!!

Two posts proving my point. Just stick to gun stoke Plato
    Nothing I posted would indicate that I’m angry or Butthurt. I was just pointing out that you repeatedly bloviate like this in different threads and don’t really say anything. These last two posts are basically an indictment of yourself. Read them again and think how they might apply to yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P229.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	371196

.40 s&w. $369.00 back a whole two years ago when they were basically giving police trade ins away. No frame wear and smooth like a Cadillac.

Leavenworth Skier started a non-political gun thread in Tech Talk back when this thread was moved to PolyAss.

His intention was that thread would become the main thread for gun enthusiasts and let this thread wallow in PolyAss.

I thought LeavenworthSkier’s thread was a good one, here is the link

Gun Tech Talk
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=319753

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

There were more sportsmen and fewer dick wavers in that thread too.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post

Name:	P229.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	371196

.40 s&w. $369.00 back a whole two years ago when they were basically giving police trade ins away. No frame wear and smooth like a Cadillac.
    That is a screaming deal on a great pistol you lucky fuck. Looks basically brand new, not even really any wear on the decocker let alone holster wear.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

That would that fetch $1k on the street I'll bet just for the cred. Good investment.

Pistol braces are an easy give away. Like bump stocks imo. If you want a SBR do a form 1 and pay the 200. Not a big deal.

That's what I am doing with my 300blk.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Too bad you weren’t at the Rainbow Lodge during the Big Sky All-Maggot ShootFest, which was just a short ways away. The muzzle blast from MiCol’s short barrel 338 Win Mag would have knocked you out of bed.
    I think I've had dinner there. Rainbow Ranch and Lodge the same place?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Frack. Anyone want to donate a few mags for this bitch?
    $299/mag seems a bit steep.
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/897538282
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Start a go fund me if it makes you wet your pants a little.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Start a go fund me if it makes you wet your pants a little.
    Done, will you please donate?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-ken-...f+share-flow-1
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Yeah, to a homeless vet. Not to rich kids for more toys. Gun thread started by a gun tech is in tech talk.

The Beg-A-Buck site whacked my request for funding my magazine purchase. Bummer. Going to repost and call them specialized storage containers.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Frack. Anyone want to donate a few mags for this bitch?
    $299/mag seems a bit steep.
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/897538282

Gotta pay the coss to be the HK larp boss.
    If you can't afford the 20-rounders, you might have to settle for 10s.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Gotta pay the coss to be the HK larp boss.
    If you can't afford the 20-rounders, you might have to settle for 10s.
    PIcked up a couple on gunchoker last night for a buck thirty. I now have three for it, and 6 for the PSA 7.62.

Ended up with a bunch of .40 Compact mags. Will try to do some trading and keep scrounging.

I bought a new weapon light.
    And a used 10mm to mount it on. Stand by for range report.

Name:	20.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	798.6 KB 
ID:	371572
    كافر
    (Infidel)

I had a 1006, ran full house hand loads stuffed with Blue Dot. It would blast off these huge balls of flame, real hollywood stuff. It was a big hit during evening shoots.

Sold my 300blk pistol and bought a SBR.

It'll be fun to shoot in September.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    I had a 1006, ran full house hand loads stuffed with Blue Dot. It would blast off these huge balls of flame, real hollywood stuff. It was a big hit during evening shoots.
    Need to get my 1076 out and shoot it. Oh snap, that's about $3.00 per round in today's market.

I love 3rd gen Smiths. It takes a lot of my willpower to keep from blowing a lot of $$$ collecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    I bought a new weapon light.
    And a used 10mm to mount it on. Stand by for range report.

Name:	20.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	798.6 KB 
ID:	371572
    Just picked up the same gun yesterday. We'll see if I can find any rounds less than $2 per and I may get to shoot it.

I wasn't really in the market for the pistol but it was one of those deals that was too good to pass up.
    Lady in Thayne was selling her dead husband's stuff. The light was new in box for $150. She didn't know much about guns or why someone would want a used one, so the Glock 20 was $400 with a couple kydex holsters. She wasn't sure if he shot it or not, but bought it new about a month before he passed. It doesn't look like he shot it.
    She also sold me 500 rounds of new ammo that worked out to .10/round.

Name:	10mm.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	635.1 KB 
ID:	371647
    كافر
    (Infidel)

Save that brass. You might not reload or want to run reloads in a glock, but you can sure sell it.

So $600 for all of that? I hope you gave her a slap and a tickle on the way out too. RIP to the deceased.

I went with a friend who rents his welding shop space from her and he picked up two o/u shotties that was basically a two-fer at $400. One is Beretta White Wing that I don't think was ever fired.
    She also has a Ruger M77 .30-06 that if her neighbor doesn't want, is mine for $500. The scope on it is a vortex worth a lot more than that.
    We trailered an old washer and dryer to transfer station for her, so I don't feel too guilty.
    كافر
    (Infidel)