Page 373 of 435 FirstFirst ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,325 of 10853

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Why the hate on Sig optics? I know a handful of folks that rely on them doing things that a lot of you wake up sticky from dreaming about.
    The Sig Tango 6T scope was just selected by SOCOM. I have a Tango 6 I love too. But the Zero is a POS:
    https://www.sigsauer.com/store/romeo...tate=pg:2/ct:r
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

In a Highangle v Bobby Stainless fight, is there really a winner?

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    The rest of us?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    All I know is that having a baby yoda on your tricked out safe queen is assinine. It’s not a fucking toy, it’s an instrument of death. Have some fucking respect.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Season two isn’t out yet. Who is to say baby yoda doesn’t turn into an arch angle of something?

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Season two isn’t out yet. Who is to say baby yoda doesn’t turn into an arch angle of something?

Name:  199B3A16-5881-4AC8-8C41-A631AB5B092A.jpeg
Views: 801
Size:  80.1 KB

I sold expensive cars for more than a few years. I’ve worked with “bobby”

He’ll probably claim how I couldn’t hack it, but actually I couldn’t deal with all the douches. One of the best people I sold cars with always told me, “You’ll sell cars to people like you.” Apparently it’s true.

I will say, highangle doesn’t know shit either.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9823.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	341070

Quote Originally Posted by CS2-6 View Post
    3) Colt really should've spent a little more time at the drawing board when designing the M-16 platform
    Armalite?

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    So Bobby...You keep talking like pulling the pearl-handled titanium graphene charge bar will load your elite weapon, but how can it do that when the BabyAlien mag is empty like you said, or if you drop the BabyAlien mag with the mag release lever prior to operating the weapon's pearl-handled titanium graphene charge bar? You already said you clicked on an empty chamber and that is why you can't put the safety switch to the safe position, no?

Just trying to get straight on why you can't safe your fucking weapon, and are thus compelled to post living room pics of an assault rifle with a mag in and the safety off. tia
    Well... You take the empty rifle and stick a empty mag in it.

Have you had a stroke at some point?

All I know is that having a baby yoda on your tricked out safe queen is assinine. It’s not a fucking toy, it’s an instrument of death. Have some fucking respect.

The Mandalorian is a show about a bounty hunter whose weapons are part of his religion. Why don't you show some fucking respect.

Go take your inherited wheel gun and let the gun enthusiasts talk. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    I just feel bad for Bobby because he spent all his money on a nice conceal carry Staccato + a Teflon competition magazine, and only had enough money left for a shitty Sig Zero.
    No. You were just wrong. That's all.

The Staccato C Dawson® Universal Optic System is designed with the concealed-carry user in mind. Lightweight, compact, and fitted with optic-ready capability. The everyday carry gun is the most important pistol you will buy.
    The Carry Dawson® Universal Optic System is designed to work with the Sig Romeo Zero,
    https://staccato2011.com/product/staccato-c2-duo-carry/

Crickets from you on the ACOG though. Lol. Is that a shitty optic too?

I also got three of the comp mags... Which cost more than the Trijicon RMR type 2. Which is the wrong RMR to buy for the Staccato Carry.

Relax and take notes.
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 09-23-2020 at 05:37 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    good thing we can't see the dust cover.
    I keep them closed. You know... To keep dust out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Why the hate on Sig optics? I know a handful of folks that rely on them doing things that a lot of you wake up sticky from dreaming about.
    Because it happens to be on my gun. Im not sure there is much expertise going on in these comments.

TGR is a exercise in gotcha tactics and who can be the most clever. I like to rustle those people up.

Quote Originally Posted by CS2-6 View Post
    There's no shame in being rich; there's a lot of shame in being rich and denying it.
    I run the used car dept for Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Aston Martin of Nashville. I happen to be driving a Range Rover today.

I don't personally own a car.

I said in my previous post that wealth is subjective. I sell cars to a local billionaire and I consider that to be rich. Do you consider someone that owns a 15k car to be rich?

That's about how much I've got tied up in 4 rifles and a couple of handguns.

If you want to pay me 5000 for the tan AR with the ACOG, its yours. I paid 1600 for the ACOG and 1800 for the rifle.

I've got a LWRC REPR too if you want that? Probably a 3400 rifle that I paid 2800 for.

My next gun is going to be a Proof Research 6.5 Creedmoor Elevation Mountain Tactical. Not sure what glass I will get. Probably a Sig Romeo Zero.

I sold expensive cars for more than a few years. I’ve worked with “bobby”

He’ll probably claim how I couldn’t hack it, but actually I couldn’t deal with all the douches. One of the best people I sold cars with always told me, “You’ll sell cars to people like you.” Apparently it’s true.

I will say, highangle doesn’t know shit either.
    Im close to quitting and opening a BBQ place.

The 500 thousandaires are tedious. Really wealthy people are typically a joy to work with.

Im really good at it though... so I stick around.
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 09-23-2020 at 06:53 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Thinking about buying a pistol. Never owned one. Ruger GP100 is piquing my interest. Thoughts from the learned ones please.
    Here's your Glock. Now go learn how to use it.

That no safety life.

The rest of us?
    These are the kind of comments that keep me coming back! Solid work, boys!

The padded room is dead! Long live the padded room!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Well... You take the empty rifle and stick a empty mag in it.

Have you had a stroke at some point?

The Mandalorian is a show about a bounty hunter whose weapons are part of his religion. Why don't you show some fucking respect.

Go take your inherited wheel gun and let the gun enthusiasts talk. Lol.

No. You were just wrong. That's all.

https://staccato2011.com/product/staccato-c2-duo-carry/

I also got three of the comp mags... Which cost more than the Trijicon RMR type 2. Which is the wrong RMR to buy for the Staccato Carry.

Relax and take notes.
    A show you say? Even worse you fucking cock knocker. Firearms are tools. Grow up. Have you been in combat? I have.

Relax and take notes.
    I guess an ACOG on that pistol would fit in with that huge light and mag. What holster are you using?
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

That no safety life.

Good job. You just took the lead for the douchiest post in TGR history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post

Triggered.

I guess an ACOG on that pistol would fit in with that huge light and mag. What holster are you using?
    The one that is made specifically for that 1000 lumen X300U-A light. Its a retention thing. Gun came with 3 16 round carry mags. Fyi.

To maintain proper retention with the Leather WING™ OWB Light Mounted Holster you must have a Surefire® X300U-A Weaponlight installed on your pistol

A show you say? Even worse you fucking cock knocker. Firearms are tools. Grow up. Have you been in combat? I have.

Its a show about Star Wars. Thank you for your service.

Firearms are toys for me. I have fun shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    I know how to safe a fucking rifle, which is more than anyone can say for you.
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 09-23-2020 at 04:47 PM.

Just saying, if Bobby wanted to flash some bling, it would have been one of these.

Name:  Infinity.jpg
Views: 987
Size:  57.0 KB

Name:  Infinity II.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  38.2 KB
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Now that's a BBQ gun.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Just saying, if Bobby wanted to flash some bling, it would have been one of these.

Name:  Infinity.jpg
Views: 987
Size:  57.0 KB

Name:  Infinity II.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  38.2 KB
    Guns are tools!

I imagine that bottom one is around 5-6k

Im a STI fan, so I'd go with the DVC open.

All sharp pieces. I think the bottom gun is in the $8,000 range. I started pricing a build with them on their website and quit.

I was shooting a steel match with my open gun a couple of weeks ago. Toward the end of the match, started having trouble seeing the red dot. Turns out, the ported barrel send powder residue up and into the C-More. Gotta remember to clean it mid match.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

How does the ejection port work with those sight mounts? Looks really close.

How does the ejection port work with those sight mounts? Looks really close.
    Agreed, but they flip right out. Many of the guns, like the top one, only have a one sided mount. Mine is only on one side. Infinity now uses two sided mounts and the guns run great.

I shot a PCC with this setup last week. Pretty nice. My CMMG RDS kit is in the mail and I should get it this week after waiting 2 months, but I'm probably just going to keep shooting the 10/22 until 9mm ammo becomes available again...
    Very cool. I’m intrigued with the JP barrel. Too bad they’re direct blowback.

Which barrel length did you get? I thought the 8” would be a little short, but the 16” is heavy.

You might set up an alert on ammoseek.com. I’ve been buying 9mm at $0.23/rd the last few weeks, mostly from Brownells. The Brownells prime thing is about the best thing going (I think they call it edge - $50/yr for free two day shipping and ground on ammo.)

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post

Hey Water Polo...

Why do you think my photo and the stock photo from the manufacturer are the same?

I just feel bad for Bobby because he spent all his money on a nice conceal carry Staccato + a Teflon competition magazine, and only had enough money left for a shitty Sig Zero.
    Have you shot a Staccato?