Page 7 of 434 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coreshot-tourettes View Post
    I think Hannibal used a Ruger 556 in the A-Team.

I loved that show as a kid.
    Actually, ruger makes .223s not 556s, and yea there are some minute differences.

Effectively, 223 guns can shoot commercial 223 ammo, but I guess you'e not supposed to shoot surplus nato 556.

556 guns can shoot either.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Actually, I find it unlikely that someone like truckeeboy even votes.
    Not old enough? Felon? Too afraid to leave his penthouse? Can't understand how to actually cast his vote?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Ass jiggle on smokin' chicks from recoil is hot.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    This is why I cringe when I think of people like you voting, because your opinions are based on emotion, and not logic or practicality. The fact that the emotion is an irrational paranoia makes you ranting hysterically horrifying.
    I agree, and would add:

He's either afraid of an inanimate object or afraid of the people who have them.

If he is afraid of the inanimate object, that's an irrational fear and he needs professional help. If he is afraid of the people who own them then he's out of touch with reality. Reality is, 99&#37; of all gun owners are throughly decent law abiding citizens. Severely restricting the freedoms of 99 people because of the actions of one person is absurdity of the highest order. The fact that he doesn't know this(or doesn't care), yet would(if given the chance) impose his uninformed beliefs on others is disturbing.

Hundreds of millions of guns in this country and less then one half of one percent of those guns are used to murder someone, and a large number of those homicides are confined to low income, crime ridden areas. This is a cultural problem, not a device problem. Trying to regulate the device won't change the culture and so it won't solve the problem. Yet he doesn't have any problem trying to impose his uninformed, ineffective, beliefs on all the law abiding citizens in this country.

Yeah, you are right leroy, that is fucked up. But the narcissistic, self-affirming nature of the anti-gun lobby won't allow reality to intrude into their fantasy. So he will keep throwing out things that resonated with him(12,000 homicides!) hoping the facts will "speak for themselves" without him actually having to make a rational argument to support his position.
    it's all young and fun and skiing and then one day you login and it's relationship advice, gomer glacier tours and geezers.

-Hugh Conway

Actually, ruger makes .223s not 556s, and yea there are some minute differences.

Effectively, 223 guns can shoot commercial 223 ammo, but I guess you'e not supposed to shoot surplus nato 556.

556 guns can shoot either.
    No, I mean the fully automatic version of the Mini-14 called the Ruger 556 series.

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as37-e.htm

Which according to those that have shot it is an unreliable POS in full-auto, but whatever.

Let's turn this from the GUNS!!!!! thread to the hate on TruckeeFag (or whatever) thread. Carry on. After all you're armed so you're big tough guys who can boast about your quiver. Me ? I'm going skiing.

And I know what the difference between .223 and 5.56x45mm is - and .308 versus 7.62x51mm. Shoot military ammo in a hunting gun = kaboom!

Me ? I'm going skiing.
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. I doubt you'll be missed.
    Last edited by coreshot-tourettes; 04-08-2008 at 08:46 AM.

Mine is a respectable two inches.

It doesn't really matter though, cus i never get laid anyways.
    What's really funny is that both statements are perfectly credible.
    Last edited by philippeR; 04-08-2008 at 09:19 AM.
    "Typically euro, french in particular, in my opinion. It's the same skiing or climbing there. They are completely unfazed by their own assholeness. Like it's normal." - srsosbso

Quote Originally Posted by philippeR View Post
    What's really funny is that it's all perfectly credible.
    Who's more perverted - the one that thinks guns are phallic substitutes (how sexist), or one that thinks guns are phallic substitutes and wants to take them away? I think the second.

Eh, doesn't matter. Guns are fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Owens Never Sleeps View Post
    Our Barret .50 Cal out at the lodge...

sexist
    Good point.
    "Typically euro, french in particular, in my opinion. It's the same skiing or climbing there. They are completely unfazed by their own assholeness. Like it's normal." - srsosbso

Quote Originally Posted by philippeR View Post
    Good point.
    Since when is having a nice-looking lady being photographed holding a gun while wearing a bikini sexist? I view it as quite empowering and respectful of women, because if she didn't want to be there she's got a .50cal rifle - no one would get in her way to stop her leaving.

No one's buying what you're selling, Fee Leep.

Guns are fun, and she looks happy. This is a gun stoke thread, not a gun control thread. So post some stoke or stop cunting.

A couple for the double barrel guys.

Browning Lightning, 12 ga. Belgium
    Beretta 686 Onyx, 12 ga.

Craven Morehead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 5B View Post

Browning Lightning, 12 ga. Belgium
    Beretta 686 Onyx, 12 ga.
    Nice.

Before browning went jap

Craven Morehead Guest
    Since when is having a nice-looking lady being photographed holding a gun while wearing a bikini sexist? I view it as quite empowering and respectful of women, because if she didn't want to be there she's got a .50cal rifle - no one would get in her way to stop her leaving.

No one's buying what you're selling, Fee Leep.

Guns are fun, and she looks happy. This is a gun stoke thread, not a gun control thread. So post some stoke or stop cunting.
    Just no pics of her licking a suppressor......I couldn't take it

Nice to see more shotgunners. I have a Browning OU not pictured.
    Last edited by GunPowder; 04-08-2008 at 04:04 PM.
    It's all about sincerity, once you can fake that you have it made.

Mossberg 500 Cruiser. Gonna put a collapsable stock on it so I can use it for upland gamebirds.

Phillipe the Frog would probably love the chick with the Barret if she had hairy pits/legs and reeked of b.o.. I'm sure it would help too if she was chowing down on a big plate of snails. He's probably scared of women as it is, let alone armed women

Also - pretty sure the A-Team used stainless Mini-14's with muzzle-breaks. I can still vividly remember the four little jets every time they fired.
    Last edited by Jer; 04-08-2008 at 04:11 PM.

Craven Morehead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post

Phillipe the Frog would probably love the chick with the Barret if she had hairy pits/legs and reeked of b.o.. I'm sure it would help too if she was chowing down on a big plate of snails. He's probably scared of women as it is, let alone armed women.
    FKNA.
    My captain crunch just came out my nose

Holy shit! This thread got cunted up and I wasn't even involved! Sweet!

And FWIW, I'm not a big gun fan, but I have a hard time with restrictions only because I hunk it is more dangerous to mess with the constitution and foundation documents.

But I do like target shooting and I used to hunt.
    "If it had taken any effort I wouldn't have done it at all. I mean it. I wouldn't have done anything" - B. Kelso

The Saiga-12 12 gauge autoloading shotgun. Basically a 12 gauge AK. 10 rounds, 8 inch barrel. Some dealers have made them full auto.

Last edited by coreshot-tourettes; 04-08-2008 at 04:50 PM.

^^^^^^^^^^^

That thing is a monster. I can't imagine shooting on of those on full auto. And I used to think street sweepers were badass...

For fuck's sake - it's snowing out again. Goddamn GLOBAL WARMINGS!!!.

that's cool 'n all.

but if you don't have The 410 MAGNUM UMBRELLA SHOTGUN then your collection is incomplete:

"This rare umbrella shotgun was made by J.Wilson in 1985, as we have already mentioned, it is in •410 bore with a 3" magnum chamber. Exceptional quality carved horn handle, horn trompion, gilt mounts, fully functioning and in 1st class condition. Offers invited over &#163;1500-00"

and if you havent been to micks guns you need to go visit:

http://www.micksguns.com/
    Last edited by GunPowder; 04-08-2008 at 09:10 PM.
    It's all about sincerity, once you can fake that you have it made.

So lets start out with quote #1

This is why I cringe when I think of people like you voting, because your opinions are based on emotion, and not logic or practicality. The fact that the emotion is an irrational paranoia makes you ranting hysterically horrifying.
    Oh yeah then just a reminder

And in case we weren't done

I haven't found anyone to teach me how to hunt yet, but eventually I'd love to take deer/elk with the 556/fal. I know they're not the best tools for the job, but there is something that appeals to me about hiking through the woods with them, especially the fal. Id really love to hunt on skis in the late fall with the fal. That rifle just seems like it needs to get some snow on it.
    Last edited by Razorslug; 04-09-2008 at 02:27 AM.

Hey Razor - good for you, but a solid "who cares?"

Rings of self-righteous bullshit.

doughboyshredder Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Razorslug View Post
    So lets start out with quote #1
    Leroy is a level-headed motherfucker. So is Jumper, which means that so far, every gun owner from this thread whom I've personally met is awesome.