Page 421 of 435 FirstFirst ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,525 of 10853

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Misusing an old quote...fucking priceless
    http://budobum.blogspot.com/2015/06/...e-its-not.html
    Tradition Is Tending The Flame. It's Not Worshiping The Ashes

Uchi always does the attack in exactly one, and shite always responds in a precisely identical manner. The form and technique become about replicating exactly what someone is supposed to have done decades or centuries ago. In an effort to preserve things just as they saw them, these preservationists drain the life from what they are doing and leave it desiccated and empty of real value. Nothing more than those ashes Mahler refers to.

This can be seen when people start to value something simply because it is old. There are ancient styles of music and dance in Japan such as Dengaku that have been preserved for 700 years and more. When they were young, this music and dance was a sensation and is said to have caused near riots in major cities. Now the only reason for performing what remains of these once lively and popular arts is that they are old. There is no life left in them. The people who have preserved these arts have preserved even less than a flower dried and pressed in a book. There may be be some bits left among the ashes, but there is nothing left that can even inspire the mind to imagine what the dance was like originally. The only value remaining to it is that it’s old.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    OMG! How can you sleep at night?
    Peacefully. I'm in the country known as Montana. Noone is taking our shit. Ever.

Probably sleeping with a loaded gun too. Careful when you roll over. Montana is #5 behind Alaska, Alabama, Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi in gun deaths.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

I don't chamber.

So why do Montanans kill each other with guns at such a break neck pace? School me

Beats me. Get a seance together and ask them yourself

Like teats on a bull here you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Like teats on a bull here you are.
    And you are a RACIST. Don't think no one saw your n-word and anti-gay post in the griner thread.

Triggered, eh. Good. You're so offended that you get your shorts so twisted that you use my words out of context. No one should say that word today. Grandma used to ask for Macadamia nuts and she used that word. The grocer did to. We were founded as a racist country and we are all racists to a degree. It's like they say about masterbation. There's two types of people. Those who admit to being masterbaters and those who lie about it. Maybe I should start a thread.

Anyway, back to gunz. I don't trust any stat at face value. So I asked a mag from Montana why the rate of death by gun was so high. I dunno, maybe they shoot all the bad guys. Maybe they shoot each other in hunting accidents. And what came back was bullshit so I thought of what my grand pa used to say. Tits on a bull. Capice?

Triggered, eh. Good. You're so offended that you get your shorts so twisted that you use my words out of context. No one should say that word today. Grandma used to ask for Macadamia nuts and she used that word. The grocer did to. We were founded as a racist country and we are all racists to a degree. It's like they say about masterbation. There's two types of people. Those who admit to being masterbaters and those who lie about it. Maybe I should start a thread.
    Since you are so proud of it...a screen shot of your racist post so everyone can see the real you:

https://u.teknik.io/gtO2y.PNG

Just put the poo monkeys on ignore.

Their hate will consume them.
    watch out for snakes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E53E8396-B572-447E-BF26-CE69F444D029.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	218.3 KB 
ID:	437476
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E53E8396-B572-447E-BF26-CE69F444D029.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	218.3 KB 
ID:	437476
    I bet that sells well to rappers. Hell, it would go great with the chains and grill!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Trying to decide whether to purchase an MP5 this am. I can hang onto it a year or so and make $10k.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    Since you are so proud of it...a screen shot of your racist post so everyone can see the real you:

It was in third person. This is how the majority of the right talks and acts. You're looking in a mirror, racist

Name:  Image1670609023.605983.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  88.4 KB
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    Name:  Image1670609023.605983.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  88.4 KB
    How does one shift with all that stuff stuck in there?

[That's what she said...]

Mods told me not to trigger sirhumpsalot. Sorry snowflake. Found out that most gun deaths in Montana are suicides.# 4 behind 3 red states with no gun laws. Did you ever see the mess left behind with a suicide by gun. Get a job on a crew that cleans up crime scenes. Just picturing that makes me gag.

Mods told me not to trigger sirhumpsalot. Sorry snowflake. Found out that most gun deaths in Montana are suicides.# 4 behind 3 red states with no gun laws. Did you ever see the mess left behind with a suicide by gun. Get a job on a crew that cleans up crime scenes. Just picturing that makes me gag.
    Anyone that supports this is just as guilty of racism as you are. You are truly a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    How does one shift with all that stuff stuck in there?

[That's what she said...]
    You'd only need to move one sidearm and the double intruder and the car will go into gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

[QUOTE=Cisco Kid;6747307]Did you ever see the mess left behind with a suicide by gun. [\QUOTE]

yeah

pretty interesting the way a bullet will bounce around a room - I found my friend’s in a drawer in a plastic parts storage box - that was a fucking mess

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Trying to decide whether to purchase an MP5 this am. I can hang onto it a year or so and make $10k.
    This instead

https://atlanticfirearms.com/kalashn...s-811777020654

Also get the 5 pack of magazines
    watch out for snakes

[QUOTE=~mikey b;6747345]
    Did you ever see the mess left behind with a suicide by gun. [\QUOTE]

yeah

pretty interesting the way a bullet will bounce around a room - I found my friend’s in a drawer in a plastic parts storage box - that was a fucking mess
    Did they have a team to clean up the mess or did you do it?

I did not clean up the mess. I was just the first one to him. His wife called me after she heard the shot so I came over to see what was up before the cops got there.

I almost hate to admit it, but gore doesn’t really bother me that much. I’ve seen a lot of horrible stuff, and have had pretty much every bit of goo you can imagine on me at one time or another.

I’m not very good at cleaning. Just ask my ex wife, she’ll tell ya.

Ithaca cop model shotguns are pretty cool. After our home invasion episode last summer we've spent some time at the range with one. It's readily accessible now.