Page 8 of 435 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coreshot-tourettes View Post
    No, I mean the fully automatic version of the Mini-14 called the Ruger 556 series.
    I never though about it, but despite the name, i bet thats chambered in .223, not 556. I wouldn't surprised at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

That thing is a monster. I can't imagine shooting on of those on full auto. And I used to think street sweepers were badass...

For fuck's sake - it's snowing out again. Goddamn GLOBAL WARMINGS!!!.
    FYI, the gas system of the ak design absorbs a lot of that recoil so i think its manageable.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by philippeR View Post
    What's really funny is that both statements are perfectly credible.
    I'm not a faggot frenchie, GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME. Go get a part in a musical or something, you're creeping me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorslug View Post
    So lets start out with quote #1
    Oh yeah then just a reminder
    And in case we weren't done

Huh? Maybe Im just slow, but wtf is you point? That guns are an emotional issue for me too?

Yes, but the point i was making to tl was that the reasons why I support guns rights legally/philosophically, etc are for because I see it as logical and practical, not just because I'm paranoid. I do like guns, but I see the sanctity of the constitution as more important than coddling the people that choose to live in fear, thats not the job of the state.

Or were you making fun of me because I have three rifles and don't hunt? Two of those were pawn shop guns, pretty cheap.

Or maybe you're a little light in the loafers like frenchie, saying creepy things about my naughty bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Spats View Post
    Leroy is a level-headed motherfucker.
    Lets not go that far.
    Last edited by leroy jenkins; 04-09-2008 at 08:06 AM.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

I want a Tsaiga. Can't believe I passed on the opportunity to get one a couple years back.

12-guage semi-auto with AK reliability? Yes pleeeeeze. Only potential drawback I can see is getting proper parts/accessories (specifically, magazine clips, AK ones are hard enough to find!).

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper Bones View Post
    I want a Tsaiga. Can't believe I passed on the opportunity to get one a couple years back.

12-guage semi-auto with AK reliability? Yes pleeeeeze. Only potential drawback I can see is getting proper parts/accessories (specifically, magazine clips, AK ones are hard enough to find!).
    Yea, I've also heard that some wont reliably cycle lower power rounds, or even any 2 3/4" ones, which would suck.

I think a 18 or 20" barrel would be good, long enough you could still shoot clays with it.

I've been watching the prices those have been selling for, and on the net at least, they've doubled in price in the last four months. Fucking crazy. Tromix, has a wait list several years long for a nice fixed up saiga 12.

Would love to have one someday, just wont be someday soon.

Back on track.

Here are a few of mine, past and present

Slo-mo of a friend firing a Barrett 82-A1
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...t_video_v2.flv

Mac-11 tricked out

B&W of me and the HK53--Note the starburst pattern from the flash enhancer.

M1A1 Thompson WWII vintage

Me and my vette being chased by a helo gunship. Vette real, helo digitized.

Smoking the 1928 Tommy--Staged for a photo shoot

MG-42 Now sold.

I'd love to have an M1A1...

Technical question from someone who knows nothing about this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    B&W of me and the HK53--Note the starburst pattern from the flash enhancer.
    Is that a blazer you're wearing or a sport coat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Yeah sport coat. This was part of a photoshoot that was edited into a project for one of my graphics media friends. Same one that did the Vette/helo project and the Thompson smoke project. He ended up at the Vancouver Film School and graduated a year or so ago. I was the test subject in a bunch of his stuff.

Click here http://www.morphixmedia.com/ then on Hair Cut Mafia and Aerial Shoot for some of his work.

Ken, are you in Tennessee? What part? Happen to know a guy named Joe Lundberg?
    Kansas - First Of The Rectangle States

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    Ken, are you in Tennessee? What part? Happen to know a guy named Joe Lundberg?
    East Tenn. Know a fellow named Jon Lundburg. Runs an advertising company, is in the Navy reserves and a state senator. That him?

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Yeah sport coat.
    Sweet - Was difficult to tell whether buttons were brass - Thanks

Dress shirt or just a really nice polo? Tassles on your loafers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

No, I'm thinkin of a different guy. He's with the Sheriffs dept, and is Army. He owns a gun shop in Winchester. Great guy, I bought my FN TPS and FAL from him.

http://www.hero-gear.com/Home.php
    Kansas - First Of The Rectangle States

Finally got the bipod in. In a redneck paradise like northern WI you'd think you could get a Harris bipod at the gas station. Not so. Although you can buy guns there.

And when they pry my guns from my cold, dead fingers I'll still have my knives! :

I didn't include kitchen knives, a Swiss Army and a few other folders that I couldn't find, my normal machette, axes or chainsaws. I've also got a sabre around here somewhere I think.

^^^Fillet trout with the big one?

Jer, what model riffle is that with what stock, because I can't find it anywhere on thier site.

I support The right To Own and Carry Fire Arms

I have been around guns and people who use guns all my life. I cannot imagine it any other way.

I was more into Match rifles and Shootoing trap than hunting or assult type wepons (But to each his own)

I like to plink at stuff in the woods with a large caliber hand gun.

My Grandfather was an original founder of the San Gabriel Valley Gun Club.
    He was the Western Region 1000 YRD Champion in the mid 1950's

I inherited the 300 H&H Match rifle he used to win. + other (Stuff)

I don't think its a good idea to post pic's or list fire arms in ones possesion?
    ON THE INTERWEB
    But I just wanted to show my support for the Gun Stoke thread and my support of the right as an american to (See title of post)

PS: I would just love to put some rounds into some steel @ about 1,000 yards with the .50 That has got to be a rush!!

There is no such right unless you're in The Guard, sorry.
    [quote][//quote]

doughboyshredder Guest
    Dex, you are a fucking worthless stupid fucking fruitcake.

This is not a fucking gun control thread. Are you fucking retarded?

Around why I live over half of the population is armed.

Ya know what I feel totally safe in my neighborhood. Nobody fucks around here, cause they know they will get shot.

I like it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    Ya know what I feel totally safe in my neighborhood. Nobody fucks around here, cause they know they will get shot.

I like it that way.
    What gets you into trouble isn't what you don't know but rather what you do know that just ain't so - Mark Twain

Folks with guns in the house are 1.9 times more likely to die from a firearm violence in their home than those without. Oh, and about 25% of the 'adult' population have firearms, 42% of males (hence the problem with adulthood) and 9% of females.

Quote Originally Posted by Owens Never Sleeps View Post
    Our Barret .50 Cal out at the lodge...

The same gun with a much uglier operator

I am looking to buy a ar 15 bushmaster. Any one have any suggestions on where to pick this up in the basalt aspen area?Anyone? Bueller?

Wow, I like this thread. I have a safe full and may have to take some picks. Good job.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckeeLocal View Post
    What gets you into trouble isn't what you don't know but rather what you do know that just ain't so - Mark Twain

Folks with guns in the house are 1.9 times more likely to die from a firearm violence in their home than those without. Oh, and about 25% of the 'adult' population have firearms, 42% of males (hence the problem with adulthood) and 9% of females.
    so you're a fucking liberal fruitcake too huh?

anyone here ever had a gun stolen?

fucking sucks when that happens.

i too love this thread.
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

Quote Originally Posted by TruckeeLocal View Post

the problem with all these "stats" that you keep throwing out in a stoke thread (shame) is you leave out the details...the people dying in your scenario may not be getting killed by the guns already in the house but by guns brought into the house by others (lets just call them bad guys)
    aside from the high risk lifestyle that may also be present in the same house...

please go away