Page 376 of 435 FirstFirst ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,400 of 10853

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

I work with a few firearms brands at work, not getting in to too many specifics but one of the major brands we work with is "out of firearms until summer 2021"
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    I work with a few firearms brands at work, not getting in to too many specifics but one of the major brands we work with is "out of firearms until summer 2021"
    So, Remington?
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

bahaha, no, although id assume they are out too. a bit more....italian.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by CovertM View Post
    I keep getting notices that Midway has .556 in stock, haven't followed up to see how quickly it disappears.
    Midway usually has IMI 193 or 855 in stock for just under $0.60/rd these days.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Your timing is impeccable.

www.ammoseek.com and pull out your wallet. Blasting ammo in 5.56/.223 is $1.00 a round and up, 9mm is $.60 plus per round. Avoid Gunchoker
    60 cent's for 9mil. That's 3 time's the regular price. No Wonder the guys on the reloading forums are giddy right now

Is it a good time for me to sell brass? I don't reload but I always pick it up.

That IMI ammo is actually really good stuff. I've been buying it from Midway for a few years, but not at those prices if I recall.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Why is the ammo situation so bad? I got it back in April. Did the boolit companies stop producing? Or are people really just buying everything on the shelves as it hits the store. Fuck. I am going to have to dust off the Dillon and get busy. I have enough brass bullets primers and powder to make about 2000 rounds of 45 ACP. But really when you have to practice to compete. It doesn't go very far. I might have to sell a 12 GA

PSA - Federal XM193 @ $0.55/rd for 1k - https://www.simmonssportinggoods.com...k-5-56mm-55gr/

My favorite 193 version.

Quote Originally Posted by mangle View Post
    PSA - Federal XM193 @ $0.55/rd for 1k - https://www.simmonssportinggoods.com...k-5-56mm-55gr/

My favorite 193 version.
    Your order number is 74622
    Shipping was free.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Why is the ammo situation so bad? I got it back in April. Did the boolit companies stop producing? Or are people really just buying everything on the shelves as it hits the store. Fuck. I am going to have to dust off the Dillon and get busy. I have enough brass bullets primers and powder to make about 2000 rounds of 45 ACP. But really when you have to practice to compete. It doesn't go very far. I might have to sell a 12 GA
    Trump is keeping it all for himself

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

With a handful of friends at different ammo companies, I can assure you they're at maximum capacity and have been for months.

Two words: Unprecedented demand. Apparently this makes Obama's election look like a bake sale.

I had a Navy buddy bring me some ammo when he came out to deer hunt due to the crazy prices and gouging right now. A guy can barely even find 30-30 right now, let alone 9mm, 5.56 or. 308. Everyone needs to chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    With a handful of friends at different ammo companies, I can assure you they're at maximum capacity and have been for months.

Two words: Unprecedented demand. Apparently this makes Obama's election look like a bake sale.

I had a Navy buddy bring me some ammo when he came out to deer hunt due to the crazy prices and gouging right now. A guy can barely even find 30-30 right now, let alone 9mm, 5.56 or. 308. Everyone needs to chill out.
    I would like to say that's just crazy. But who knows? And paying insane prices. Like thier lives depend on it

I would like to say that's just crazy. But who knows? And paying insane prices. Like thier lives depend on it
    I pay 23 to 28 cents a round for federal 9mm at my local mom and pop grocery/hardware store that has a sporting goods section....they get a shipment a week and while it goes fast...you just call every couple days and if they have it in they limit you to 100rds. I use my SO and get 200 rounds...rinse and repeat 2-3 times every few hours until they run out. Just gotta be active and quick. Don't bother with Sportsmans or Walmart...too many people go that route and its gone within minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    I pay 23 to 28 cents a round for federal 9mm at my local mom and pop grocery/hardware store that has a sporting goods section....they get a shipment a week and while it goes fast...you just call every couple days and if they have it in they limit you to 100rds. I use my SO and get 200 rounds...rinse and repeat 2-3 times every few hours until they run out. Just gotta be active and quick. Don't bother with Sportsmans or Walmart...too many people go that route and its gone within minutes.
    Apparently they seem to put limit's on big box stores also. I have a cabela's up the street. That suffers a double whammy. It's on the CA. NV. Border. They said they could sell 10 times the ammo and reloading supplies if they could get them. I'm not hurting for self defense ammo. But it has altered how much shooting I can do. USPSA. Is out for the foreseeable future. Not enough bullets!.
    This is just so bizzar. Where are people putting the stuff? And for what?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8621.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	420.5 KB 
ID:	346681

Just picked up my first custom build on a 300 WM from bedding work.

Squared and lapped 700 action
    LRI fluted bolt with Mini Badger knob
    Christensen barrel
    Trigger Tech Primary
    Manners MCS-T Elite fill
    Bedding from Elite Rifle Works. Jim Combes is the man.
    Dead Air brake
    Dead Air Nomad 30 with key mo
    Seekins 20 moa rail
    Zeiss precision rings with bubble built in
    On the advice of Rev, Maven RS.3 5-30x50
    Accu Shot pic rail
    Warne Skyline bipod
    Quake sling

Rifle, scope and sling come in at 9.1 lbs. Can and bipod add a little over 2 more. Can't wait to see what it can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post

Christensen barrel
    Trigger Tech Primary
    Manners MCS-T Elite fill
    Dead Air brake
    Seekins 20 moa rail
    Accu Shot pic rail
    Warne Skyline bipod
    Quake sling

Rifle, scope and sling come in at 9.1 lbs. Can and bipod add a little over 2 more. Can't wait to see what it can do.
    No bull barrel so not for match shooting? What is the intended purpose? Curious.

Elk and fun.

Name:	IMG_8574.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	594.1 KB 
ID:	346688

OK polyasshat, but do you guys really expect a new AWB? The dems got slaughtered the next election after the last one. Strategically you'd think now wouldn't be the time for divisive or radicalized policy a more moderate approach would capitalize on a increasingly radicalized and divided republican party which despite nearly winning this election, i think many voters werent happy about voting for trump.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Fair enough. There is some satisfaction in hitting a 6 inch bullseye at 900 yards. And watching the grass and bushes bend over 20 yard's in front of you as the round passes over. When I was a teenager I could not shoot more than 10 rounds before crying Uncle. While wearing a padded shooting jacket

Sick rifle. Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    I'm using the ammoseek alerts. I generally buy 9mm at $0.25/rd and 22LR at <$0.05/rd, and if I'm feeling 5.56 poor, I'll grab <$0.60/rd/

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post

Christensen barrel
    Trigger Tech Primary
    Manners MCS-T Elite fill
    Dead Air brake
    Seekins 20 moa rail
    Accu Shot pic rail
    Warne Skyline bipod
    Quake sling

Looks like fun! TGR long range day in the desert sometime soon?

That would be cool.

Apparently they seem to put limit's on big box stores also. I have a cabela's up the street. That suffers a double whammy. It's on the CA. NV. Border. They said they could sell 10 times the ammo and reloading supplies if they could get them. I'm not hurting for self defense ammo. But it has altered how much shooting I can do. USPSA. Is out for the foreseeable future. Not enough bullets!.
    This is just so bizzar. Where are people putting the stuff? And for what?
    7 million new gun owners this year alone....figure a thousands rds each new demand?

No bull barrel so not for match shooting? What is the intended purpose? Curious.
    At 9.1lbs with a can, that's a reaaal nice western hunting rifle. Real nice.