Page 372 of 435 FirstFirst ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 10853

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

I'm confused. Does someone actually think you need to have the rifle chambered to move the selector to safe?

Bobby's claiming he pulled the trigger on an empty chamber and can't put the safety on without racking the bolt.
    I guess his specops guccimag is stuck in there with a 28-round Delta loadout, and he can't drop it for some deep tactical reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    It is. Own your fail.

Your recommendation is to chamber a round.... just so I can engage the safety.
    Still very confused.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    Missed this first time around. I hunt hogs with a Mossberg 500 18" barrel. Slugs and 00 every other. Slug for taking them down and 00 for when we are walking. The 00 will stop them quick. The G40 would be a last resort to stop one, and also to finish the job. Apparently I need to carry about 3 other guns too, according to those videos. How many hands does that guy have?
    Dude's got 40lbs of pistols on him and is still skert.
    I think he owns a gun store and is showing his current stock of what he considers bear defense pistols and holsters, but him not emphasizing that makes it comedy gold.

Maybe you need a sidesaddle and a bayonet?

TGR never fails to deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    And what exactly is wrong with BS silently dropping his loaded Guccimag, racking the exquisitely machined bolt of his elite rifle, engaging the safety, and smoothly inserting an unloaded Guccimag into that waiting orifice before pimpposting still lifes here on TGR?
    Well that's some of the dumbest shit I've ever read.

It's obvious at this point you are jealous that I have nicer guns than you.

Come to Nashville and I can show you how to shoot too. One can only assume your shooting matches your knowledge of ARs. You remind me of Wooley.

Bobby's claiming he pulled the trigger on an empty chamber and can't put the safety on without racking the bolt.
    I guess his specops guccimag is stuck in there with a 28-round Delta loadout, and he can't drop it for some deep tactical reason.
    Mag is empty. I don't keep guns loaded like some sort of Boog nut waiting for a fight.

Mag is in the picture because it has Baby Yoda on it. That's a television show for our older members that aren't hip to pop culture.

Do you always take yourself this seriously... Or just on TGR?

Quote Originally Posted by mangle View Post
    I'm confused. Does someone actually think you need to have the rifle chambered to move the selector to safe?
    It has to be cocked.

If there is no bullet in the chamber, then why is your rifle cocked?

So you can safe a empty weapon?

That's stupid.

Still very confused.
    Pretty sure you are just being willfully ignorant to go along with highangle. It's fairly easy to comprehend the quote I posted from highangle's link.

I was showing someone my Trijicon ACOG that I got called out for not having on my STI. (sfotex doesn't know which RMR is supposed to go on the C2 Duo Carry and just figured the most expensive one is the best choice. He also doesn't seem to know what 170mm mags are for.)
    Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    And you didn't spring for a Trijicon?..
    highangle is mad that I don't have a round chambered and my LWRC on safe. Which is actually more dangerous than a empty rifle. All three of my LWRCs are kept empty with the hammer down. That's how you properly store a rifle.

Maybe I'm supposed to just rack the charging handle with no round in the chamber.... So it can be put in safety from firing a bullet that isn't in there? Which is retarded.

highangle isn't making much sense now. Apparently I live with my Mom too.

When someone knows they are wrong, they typically resort to name calling and such. That's the phase highangle now finds himself in.

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 09-22-2020 at 05:45 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Aw shit. Bobby's going cyclic...

Aw shit. Bobby's going cyclic...
    Are you sticking with this comment or changing it? "Belt fed" was better.

BRB. Moms got my eggs ready.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

It is. Own your fail.

Your recommendation is to chamber a round.... just so I can engage the safety.
    Still no.

Fantastic discussion. I've learned a lot so far, most importantly:
    1) Bobby Stainless is remarkably wealthy and doesn't mind us knowing (not an admonition; if you got it, flaunt it)
    2) highangle is generally funnier than Bobby Stainless
    3) Colt really should've spent a little more time at the drawing board when designing the M-16 platform

I'm eager to see what new information we will be exposed to today.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Here’s the dumbest person on tgr
    "What are you trying to say? I'm crazy? When I went to your ski schools, I went on your church trips, I went to your alpine race-training facilities? So how can you say I'm crazy?!"

Admonition used properly in a gun thread <- Things that are rarely seen.

Sorry guys. Been busy making my weapons hot... So I can put them on safe....

ok - I laughed

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Admonition used properly in a gun thread <- Things that are rarely seen.
    This is good.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Still no.
    Pretty sure you are just being willfully ignorant for the sake of internet popularity.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CS2-6 View Post
    1) Bobby Stainless is remarkably wealthy and doesn't mind us knowing
    Extremely subjective. I don't consider myself to be wealthy.

Apparently JP makes a 5.5" 9mm barrel with a pinned 11.5" aluminum extension for exactly this purpose. I'll consider those once I get a bit more competitive.
    I shot a PCC with this setup last week. Pretty nice. My CMMG RDS kit is in the mail and I should get it this week after waiting 2 months, but I'm probably just going to keep shooting the 10/22 until 9mm ammo becomes available again...
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

So Bobby...You keep talking like pulling the pearl-handled titanium graphene charge bar will load your elite weapon, but how can it do that when the BabyAlien mag is empty like you said, or if you drop the BabyAlien mag with the mag release lever prior to operating the weapon's pearl-handled titanium graphene charge bar? You already said you clicked on an empty chamber and that is why you can't put the safety switch to the safe position, no?

Just trying to get straight on why you can't safe your fucking weapon, and are thus compelled to post living room pics of an assault rifle with a mag in and the safety off. tia

I just feel bad for Bobby because he spent all his money on a nice conceal carry Staccato + a Teflon competition magazine, and only had enough money left for a shitty Sig Zero.
    Last edited by sfotex; 09-22-2020 at 06:21 PM.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

good thing we can't see the dust cover.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Admonition...gun...rarely seen.
    And that's a real shame, seeing as how it rhymes and alliterates so well with "ammunition".
    I don't consider myself to be wealthy.
    Hahahaha ok, I was wrong. Maybe you do have a decent sense of humor.

Look man, I'll never chastise someone for crowing a little bit and showing off the finer things that their success has bestowed them. Hell, I enjoy the vicarious satisfaction and can appreciate a little braggadocio from the exceptionally prosperous.

But stop this "I'm not rich" bullshit right here. I know nothing about you, but in two pages you dropped pictures of your Bentley, your fully dressed STI, your $2,500 AR-15 with at least that much invested in the glass on the top rail, and your client's Chiron. Your fucking sig says you're "made of money".

If you're putting on an affectation of modesty: stop being contradictory, either flaunt it or hide it. If you're making a joke about not being loaded: quit it, it ain't funny and it's in bad taste. If you honestly think you're not filthy rich: go fuck yourself. I don't give a fuck if you're not Scrooge McDucking into piles of currency every night, if you claim to not be "remarkably wealthy" with a straight face, go directly to fuck yourself.

There's no shame in being rich; there's a lot of shame in being rich and denying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Here’s the dumbest person on tgr
    "What are you trying to say? I'm crazy? When I went to your ski schools, I went on your church trips, I went to your alpine race-training facilities? So how can you say I'm crazy?!"

Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    I just feel bad for Bobby because he spent all his money on a nice Staccato + a Teflon competition magazine, and only had enough money left for a shitty Sig Zero.
    Like I posted above, I think it's his throwaway.

GUNS!!!!!!!!

All I know is that having a baby yoda on your tricked out safe queen is assinine. It’s not a fucking toy, it’s an instrument of death. Have some fucking respect.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4579.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	341065Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4580.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	235.3 KB 
ID:	341066

Why the hate on Sig optics? I know a handful of folks that rely on them doing things that a lot of you wake up sticky from dreaming about.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4579.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	341065Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4580.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	235.3 KB 
ID:	341066

Neato.
    Does it feel different from a 17?

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    Neato.
    Does it feel different from a 17?
    The p80 was the prototype Gaston Glock came up with for the Austrian military trials. When he won the bid, he then created the g17 for civilian use.

Lipseys worked with Glock to remake the old frame, Tupperware box, but the rest is gen 3 g17. I really like it. I may get a second to actually use.