Page 415 of 435 FirstFirst ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,375 of 10853

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Trigger is fine for off the shelf. Heavier guide rod helps with recoil, heavier spring helps 200+ grain feed consistently.

Spree last week.

Aero Precision Everglades build kit for 6mm ARC, have the kit, barrel, bolt, and muzzle brake. Stocks, trigger kit, gas block and tube, and optics to go.
    FN 502 Tactical .22--Its here and the trigger is one of the nicest factory triggers I've touched.
    CZ Shadow 2 Orange--Hopefully picking it up today.

Will post pics when all arrive.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

The CZ Shadow 2 Orange.... Go Vols!

Name:  CZ Orange.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  100.0 KB
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

I know shooting isn't entirely about looking cool but I'll be god damned if that's not the most ridiculous looking optic I've seen lately. No freaking way you're getting a date with a gun like that in the holster, even if you are repping the Vols.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    I know shooting isn't entirely about looking cool but I'll be god damned if that's not the most ridiculous looking optic I've seen lately. No freaking way you're getting a date with a gun like that in the holster, even if you are repping the Vols.
    Iron sights?
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    uh, that's the holster...can't tell if joking
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

The vols do suck, though.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    uh, that's the holster...can't tell if joking

Bwaaaaa! I totally thought that day was some new fangled optic. Awesome
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    Trigger is fine for off the shelf. Heavier guide rod helps with recoil, heavier spring helps 200+ grain feed consistently.
    Cool cool, thank you.

Cruiser you coulda just played it off, I was certain you were joking.

It is an unusual looking holster.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    The CZ Shadow 2 Orange.... Go Vols!

Name:  CZ Orange.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  100.0 KB
    I shoot with 3 people who have that same gun. It is very cool looking. In 9 or 40.

Have fun. 2500$. ?

RO. Mentioned to me that 2X guys have been DQED because of the sensitivity of the trigger
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I shoot with 3 people who have that same gun. It is very cool looking. In 9 or 40.

Have fun. 2500$. ?

RO. Mentioned to me that 2X guys have been DQED because of the sensitivity of the trigger
    The Vols baseball did not suck last night. 7 dingers, beat Mississippi State (last years national champs) 27-2. And we have the #1 QB prospect (of course he got an $8mm package to appear).

Orange is in 9mm. Has a Cajun Works trigger, about 4 pounds. It had about 20 rounds down the pipe, and I got it for under $2,000 out the door.

The holster doubles as the new "box" type sight system.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    The Vols baseball did not suck last night. 7 dingers, beat Mississippi State (last years national champs) 27-2. And we have the #1 QB prospect (of course he got an $8mm package to appear).

Orange is in 9mm. Has a Cajun Works trigger, about 4 pounds. It had about 20 rounds down the pipe, and I got it for under $2,000 out the door.

The holster doubles as the new "box" type sight system.
    I like the vols....a bunch of my buddies are alumni. But they suck, 5 star QB or not.

YAY GUNS!!!!!!
    If guns had narcissistic traits, they would be thrilled with the attention they are getting today.
    Good work!

366 days on a paper form 4. Picked up today. It will be hosted on a .22lr bolt action.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    366 days on a paper form 4. Picked up today. It will be hosted on a .22lr bolt action.
    Nice! Can't wait to see it.

Wow, I have never clicked on this thread before but considering what’s going on in your country, Fuck your gun culture. That is all

Shut up Dudley
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by alive View Post
    Wow, I have never clicked on this thread before but considering what’s going on in your country, Fuck your gun culture. That is all
    Lame. Don’t you realize that *almost*all of the legal gun owners never kill a bunch of innocent people!?!

Lame.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Smith and Wesson makes a .410 revolver called the Governor, which has to be the best gun name of all time.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/product/governor
    Live Free or Die

PSA. If you live in Washington State, Aero Precision is selling tons of mags including Pmags at a huge discount to residents of Washington only. Free shipping too.

Apparently some bill getting ready to pass to limit mag capacity.

Cool. I may get a couple at Bigg Dogg. Guy wouldn't sell me a gun but 30 rd clips are sexy.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Just going to shoot guns this 4th. Fireworks have been hit with the inflations.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.