Page 418 of 434 FirstFirst ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,450 of 10837

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Very nice. Congrats

Post up your range results when you have time.
    watch out for snakes

[dick pic]

Big gun

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    [dick pic]

Big gun
    i got other shit to do besides erase dick pics, enough
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

I was just going to request a thread title edit to add NSFW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Nothing like wasting peoples time, acting like a 13 year old.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

add him to your ignore list and the images go away.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Team View Post
    i got other shit to do besides erase dick pics, enough
    thank you for your wonderful service
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

TY!
    watch out for snakes

Well, it still shows up on the app at the padded room homepage. Don’t even need to open thread.

May have to delete his acct

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

^turn off image previews in settings

but agreed, probably best to flush the troll

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    [dick pic]
    You'll shoot your eye out with that kid...
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    You'll shoot your eye out with that kid...
    I’m more worried poor little McPheeble is going to blow the back of his throat out with one of those things. Poor guy, I hope he’s ok.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Good for John Wick?

https://www.businessinsider.com/gun-...x-spear-2022-7

"SIG Sauer's MCX-SPEAR is the civilian equivalent of the US Army's NGSW-R (Next Generation Squad Weapon-Rifle), specifically created to tear through body armor, The Daily Beast reported.

"It'll shoot through almost all of the bulletproof vests worn by law enforcement in the county right now," Ryan Busse, a former firearms company executive now a senior policy analyst with the Giffords Law Center, told the outlet.

The gun fires bullets with twice the kinetic energy of those from an AR-15 has a longer range, and has a noise suppressor that could make a gunman harder to locate, the outlet reported."

I know Ryan Busse. Interestingly enough, he ran Kimber's marketing for quite some time. He's a really good guy by all accounts, FWIW.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIdZqDWGo4E

Interesting older shotgun reflex sight.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIdZqDWGo4E

Interesting older shotgun reflex sight.

Wtf does anyone need a ring sight on a shotgun to buckshot a man-sized target 21 feet away in a trench? How does a ring sight on a shotgun do anything but slow it down?

Every time I see a sillyass ghost ring or goofy plastic holosight on a "defensive" shotgun... I know it's a kid toy accessorized by some clueless gamer to lean against a bedroom corner and collect dust.
    Sad.

Oh yeah, I'm well aware that USMC specs their Benellis and Mossbergs out with ghost rings, presumably so the user won't miss a door hinge from 2 feet, or a hard charging Tango 10 feet down a hallway - but those sights [and pistol grips] just slow the guns down and are really there to save the USMC from having to teach recruits how to point a shotgun at the same time they're trying to teach them how to aim a rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Wtf does anyone need a ring sight on a shotgun to buckshot a man-sized target 21 feet away in a trench? How does a ring sight on a shotgun do anything but slow it down?

Every time I see a sillyass ghost ring or goofy plastic holosight on a "defensive" shotgun... I know it's a kid toy accessorized by some clueless gamer to lean against a bedroom corner and collect dust.
    Sad.

Oh yeah, I'm well aware that USMC specs their Benellis and Mossbergs out with ghost rings, presumably so the user won't miss a door hinge from 2 feet, or a hard charging Tango 10 feet down a hallway - but those sights [and pistol grips] just slow the guns down and are really there to save the USMC from having to teach recruits how to point a shotgun at the same time they're trying to teach them how to aim a rifle.
    I agree. I have friends that have turkey guns with red dots and I ridicule them hardily. It's a scatter gun and for that reason, the bead is honestly the BEST tool you could have.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

From a limited sample of hoisting one to my shoulder in the Dick's gun section, ghost ring sights seemed like something I'd like to try. I shoot righty and the ghost ring appeared to help my left eye dominance if I want both eyes open. I've tried to train myself to see through it instead of shooting lefty.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    From a limited sample of hoisting one to my shoulder in the Dick's gun section, ghost ring sights seemed like something I'd like to try. I shoot righty and the ghost ring appeared to help my left eye dominance if I want both eyes open. I've tried to train myself to see through it instead of shooting lefty.

Seems like it'd be a lot easier for the truly crosseyed dominant to take a day or two to learn to shoot from their off shoulder* than try to track moving objects through a fucking ghost ring, but that's not my cross to bear... Hopefully, all your targets will stay still nice & still for you.

*Eastern wild turkey....learn to shoot from your off shoulder and turn 4 o'clock gobblers into 8 o'clock gobblers. Or just accept your shortcomings and don't get your nose out of joint when ol Tom hangs up 20yds behind your only gun shoulder...

Navy SEALS...Don't expect to be one if you can't shoot off-side fluently. Who needs a door-kicker who can only go left?

These douchenozzles can't help themselves from flying too close to the sun!

Like attracting moths to a flame.

So after a little home invasion episode by an angry guy with a bat 2 weeks ago we pulled a few things out of storage. Then we went to the local range and got a private lesson with a shotgun instructor. For it being the first time I've pulled a trigger in 32 years to have my first 3 shots less than an inch off dead center I'm ok with it. Am I dreaming or is the Remington 1100 an easy piece to get used to? It just felt good. The Ithaca Model 37 felt awesome but killed my shoulder.

If you're blasting beer cans you should be using target loads and that won't hurt anyone except a 10 year old. If you're blasting bad guys you should be using low recoil OO buck and you won't feel the recoil anyway but it's nice for follow up shots and tighter patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    So after a little home invasion episode by an angry guy with a bat 2 weeks ago we pulled a few things out of storage. Then we went to the local range and got a private lesson with a shotgun instructor..................
    Angry customer? Bad weed deal? Disgruntled ex employee? Angry husband? Please say more about the person you wish you had killed. My mind races.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Found out today that Tennessee doesn't consider SBRs or SBSs NFA items anymore.

So that's cool. Glad I waited 14 months for mine and paid 200 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Angry customer? Bad weed deal? Disgruntled ex employee? Angry husband? Please say more about the person you wish you had killed. My mind races.
    Doesn't matter. You can't assault people with a baseball bat.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Did I say kill? No. But you'd sure feel more comfortable with a 12 gauge than a kitchen knife and fireplace log roller in your hands when there's a guy with a bat that just threatened your life wouldn't you? It was a guy that bought my truck as a parts/project car that was pissed and wanted his money back. I told him no then ignored him for a few days but he came back ready to "negotiate".

I recommend #4 shot instead of 00. But I've never shot anyone with either one so I am no expert.