Page 425 of 435 FirstFirst ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,625 of 10853

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Note: it is illegal to ship handguns via USPS. No wonder the Postal Service gave you shit and did not help you. You are lucky the ATF did not care.

For your own good, you should hope it was a rouge postal worker. I bet you package was X-rayed and your package was seized as evidence. They’ve probably got you on a watch list now.

I’m a retired Postmaster.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-...postal-service

[/url]
    You spelled rogue wrong.

I sent it from one ffl to another. I bet the genius at the post office just read the label. My package was opened, emptied and shoved under a machine. The post office delivered the box a week later noticeably cut open. I went to the post office 3 times, called people 4 and everybody just passed the buck in a circle. I should have required them to call the cops, so I could file a police report. I do not have a high opinion of postal workers after dealing with several useless managers. They didn't give me shit, they didn't do anything about a felony.

Look at Wooley/Cisco Kid. He was trying to get a tommy gun and silenced pistol on here. He is still posting stupidity and most likely not on any list.

The ATF doesn't care about one handgun unless you shoot somebody with it. Preferably a little white girl or somebody who's on tmz.

Should you consign your stuff and have an ffl put it in their books? You could and it may be worth it to you for piece of mind.

Colorado doesn't have a limit on how many guns you can sell. If you buy two pistols at the same time you have to fill out an extra form. They don't care about rifles.

"ATF regulations specifically note that the term “dealer” includes a person who engages in such a business or occupation on a part-time basis."
    This is vague and could get you back in the day if you made money. If its your hobby but you made money, you could be a dealer and hammered by the ATF regs. The number sold or money made is never mentioned. I have read they got people who made as little as $300.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usps.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	224.2 KB 
ID:	443783

This idiot is going to send a $9500 in the mail.

RIP Bob Hodgdon

https://www.porterfuneralhome.com/Ob...%80%9D_Hodgdon

Great friend to all hunters, shooters and anyone who ever reloaded.
    watch out for snakes

ATF does care about how many handguns you are purchasing. There is a special reporting required by dealers if you purchase two or more at the same time or two or more in one week.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/reporti...firearms-sales
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Checked my storage unit yesterday, my wasr 1969 AK 47 is rusting. Solutions? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Checked my storage unit yesterday, my wasr 1969 AK 47 is rusting. Solutions? Thx
    Will still run right as rain. They are designed for this.

Mineral oil and a case?

And what sane person keeps their guns off premises and l in a generic storage unit?

Ship it to me.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    And what sane person keeps their guns off premises and l in a generic storage unit?
    A guy who lives full time in a van at drives all over skiing.

To be fair, I usually leave it outside the storage unit leaning against a wall so the neighborhood kids can play with it..

Best copper solvent? I had some grouping issues with my 7mm and am trying to get that barrel super clean. I did the patch/soak for 15 minutes, scrub with a nylon brush~20 back and forth, then a metal brush, then clean patches till they run clean. I did that 3x last friday, but could still see some copper color on the rifling after the cleaning near the muzzle. Using Hoppes copper solvent.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Lol, I luv me sum WASR.

As long as the bore and chamber have no rust wipe it off with oil oar dip it in a hot vat of cosmoline.

Choot that thing!
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Best copper solvent? I had some grouping issues with my 7mm and am trying to get that barrel super clean. I did the patch/soak for 15 minutes, scrub with a nylon brush~20 back and forth, then a metal brush, then clean patches till they run clean. I did that 3x last friday, but could still see some copper color on the rifling after the cleaning near the muzzle. Using Hoppes copper solvent.
    I’ve had good luck with Montana Extreme.

Name:	big 45.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	191.7 KB 
ID:	444359

This guy is from South Dakota. He was a black powder shooter and worked in rare material machining.

He invented this stuff accidentally trying to get rust off one of his guns. Its magic, the rust goes the finish stays. Its awesome on police trade in 870's, 20 minutes and your beater looks $150 better.

No help for bores though.

Butch's Bore Shine has always been my go-to.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    A guy who lives full time in a van at drives all over skiing.

To be fair, I usually leave it outside the storage unit leaning against a wall so the neighborhood kids can play with it..
    Oh, very good. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Ship it to me.
    Heh.

Foam followed by J B Bore bright.

SHOT returned to normal crowds this year. No booth, so I got to walk the show the whole time. I always come away with something I can't live without, and this year, I think that goes to the Laugo Alien. They did a lot of cool stuff with that pistol - fixed barrel, gas-delayed blowback action, bore axis lower than the web of your hand.

Name:	laugo-arms-bighand3.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	186.9 KB 
ID:	444486

Name:	la-alien-i-01.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	444487

Not cheap ^

Picked up some gun oil
    Dude told me my ak has doubled in value in the last year. Huh..

I wish something would fall into my lap that would use my Chinese metal AK mags. I have enough that I wouldn't mind a 2nd rifle that uses them. It's VT so I can't buy more hi-cap, say if I wanted a different gun and or different caliber, and I can't sell them. An AR style 7.62 that works with those mags would be cool. Can't really afford one right now.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I wish something would fall into my lap that would use my Chinese metal AK mags. I have enough that I wouldn't mind a 2nd rifle that uses them. It's VT so I can't buy more hi-cap, say if I wanted a different gun and or different caliber, and I can't sell them. An AR style 7.62 that works with those mags would be cool. Can't really afford one right now.
    https://www.guns.com/search?keyword=norinco+mak-90

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Ya, i shoulda been a little more specific. I already got one. [Eventually] Looking for something better that will take the same mags so I can still have hi-cap. VT banned the sale or trade of long gun mags greater than 10 rounds and pistol mags greater than 15 rounds in 2018. Also can't link more than 10/15 for belt fed.

Wow, so this already happened.

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regula...ilizing-braces

Name:	atf.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	244.2 KB 
ID:	444571

Name:	ruger.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	444572

Name:	lwrc.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	444573

You are going to jail in 120 days!
    Probably not. Just like they banned ghost guns for 2 months this will get undone.