Page 405 of 435 FirstFirst ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,125 of 10853

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p7m13.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	399553

Never seen one of those before.

HK is like the Rolex of the gun world. I probably had 10 various USPs at one point and got rid of them all. Stonks.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

SHOT was interesting this year. Anyone else go?

Foot traffic was WAY down, but it seemed like it was mostly the people who shouldn't be there anyway that were missing. I got one article out of the press: https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/a...hot-show-2022/

Coming out of there, I need a 300 Norma barrel for my SRS-A2 and a Mantis Blackbeard dryfire thingy for ARs. Maybe a Thunder Beast Dominus-K as well. The Laugo Alien is just as weird in person, but I'm a fan.

GUNS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeRidges View Post
    Cross post from guns tech talk, per suggestions:
    Glock folks — I inherited a 1987 Glock 17, serial # in the low 700s. I think this is a Gen 1, and maybe in the first year of import? I’m really a shotgun guy, but will probably take is to a decent local gun shop/range and have someone take a look at it. Any specific things I should be watching out for? F-I-L was pretty conscientious with his tools, looks like it’s in good shape, original Tupperware and two pre-ban magazines and plastic loading tool. Internet shows some love for early import 17s, but mainly safe queens for collectors me thinks. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Pm the serial number if you wish and I’ll tell you what you have.

1987 could be an early gen 2. Definitely not first yr gen 1. That was 1984.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

You got a deserttech too? Why a 300 Norma?

Quote Originally Posted by AKPogue View Post
    You got a deserttech too? Why a 300 Norma?
    Put simply: I think it would be fun to hit smaller things at longer ranges in more wind. Ballistic performance on that cartridge is incredible.

Have ya checked out the 33xc and 37xc? I haven't bought one yet as I haven't been shooting much lately and already have a 338 lm for my SRS.

Quote Originally Posted by mangle View Post
    Put simply: I think it would be fun to hit smaller things at longer ranges in more wind. Ballistic performance on that cartridge is incredible.
    Yep, it throws a long 220gr bullet as fast as a 300wm throws a lower-BC 180gr bullet. And it's no more a barrel burner than that same 300wm. @1500m, the bullet will hit 2-3 seconds before the sound of the shot, just like the Lapua who's case capacity it exceeds. It also kicks less than the 8mm, makes less noise, and rifles can be shorter and lighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    So form 4s are going to take 90 days now...

No help to the 6 stamps I've been waiting on since last January. Fuck me.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Let one go two years only to find out your piece was stolen or 2.5 years to find out the FBI didn't feel like responding so you get to start over.

Edited.
    Last edited by bio-smear; 02-09-2022 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by exsparky View Post
    Let one go two years only to find out your piece was stolen or 2.5 years to find out the FBI didn't feel like responding so you get to start over.
    I actually got my Deadair Nomad L yesterday. There is hope!

Naked Nomad L

Really ties the rifle together.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    I watched the whole thing very closely. Feel like a creep. Good to see the youngsters embracing the old stuff.

I had to wait well over an hour for the paperwork to come back buying a pump 12 about this time last year. Said the background checks are taking a lot longer. I'll say.. couple years before that buying a rifle took like 15 minutes..

Simple handgun permit's about 6 weeks around here..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Really ties the rifle together.

Traded for a NIB Sig 320 Compact. There isn't anything compact about it unless you are comparing it to a Desert Eagle.

Also Palmetto State Armory caused me to order a stainless Sig P365.

Hi, I'm Ken. I have a pistol addiction.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Traded for a NIB Sig 320 Compact. There isn't anything compact about it unless you are comparing it to a Desert Eagle.

Also Palmetto State Armory caused me to order a stainless Sig P365.

Hi, I'm Ken. I have a pistol addiction.
    I like the 365, I never liked the 320.

Guns are like bikes, motorcycles or skis. The perfect number is "N", your current number of that item is always equal to N-1 maybe N - 3.

That bolt gun is pretty.

I received a Nighthawk Warhawk 9mm this week and took her for a spin today. It is the best pistol ever made by the hand of baby jeebus. Holleeee shit it's buttery nuts. Reminds me of the very first time you drive a nice car...it's how everything else is supposed to feel!
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

GUNS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    I received a Nighthawk Warhawk 9mm this week and took her for a spin today. It is the best pistol ever made by the hand of baby jeebus. Holleeee shit it's buttery nuts. Reminds me of the very first time you drive a nice car...it's how everything else is supposed to feel!
    I’d love to shoot one just to see what I’m missing.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    I’d love to shoot one just to see what I’m missing.
    No kidding I’m guessing it makes my Glock feel like a brick

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

I went to the range for the first time in 2 yrs and some 21 yr old broad pointed a pistol right at me. She was with her thug boyfriend and I actually had time to put my hands up. Scary.

So many new shooters and morons I am officially done. Going to sell off some old Glocks and buy all new gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    I went to the range for the first time in 2 yrs and some 21 yr old broad pointed a pistol right at me. She was with her thug boyfriend and I actually had time to put my hands up. Scary.

So many new shooters and morons I am officially done. Going to sell off some old Glocks and buy all new gear.

Heh.

While at the range yesterday, this older guy and his 20 something kid pull up in their suburban with Washington plates and pull out an AR with every accessory known to man.

A bit later the dad asks if he can put some paper up down range while I was in between mags. He asks this as he simultaneously starts down range at which point I I had to say "Stop. You should probably tell them, too," pointing at the two dudes shooting carbines a few stalls down with their backs to this guy, ear pro on and completely unaware of him.

Unreal.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."