Page 375 of 435 FirstFirst ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 10853

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

From what I saw on @fromtheguncounter on IG, its all tentative still, but looks like Ammo went to Vista, Barnes Bullets went to Sierra bullets, Tapco to Sportsmans warehouse, Roundhill group got Remington Firearms, Franklin Armory got Bushmaster, PSA got DPMS, H&R, Stormlake, and AAC.

https://gununiversity.com/remington-...9EOfeopYEWOU4k
    Last edited by Phall; 09-28-2020 at 02:26 PM.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    From what I saw on @fromtheguncounter on IG, its all tentative still, but looks like Ammo went to Vista, Barnes Bullets went to Sierra bullets, Tapco to Sportsmans warehouse, Roundhill group got Remington Firearms, Franklin Armory got Bushmaster, PSA got DPMS, H&R, Stormlake, and AAC.

https://gununiversity.com/remington-...9EOfeopYEWOU4k
    PSA is always fun to watch, but now they'll really be entertaining - With DPMS, they picked up small-frame AR-10s and with AAC, a whole suppressor line.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Anyone else buying every rifle they can?

Assault Weapon Ban of 2021 is on the way. Im not sure there's a better investment right now.

Biden 2020 and Im pretty sure this is a 100% ROI.
    Could you post a link on that Bill for an assault weapons ban...

More right wing fake news fear mongering

Why is it the only screaming "their gonna take yer gunz" comes from the far right?

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Could you post a link on that Bill for an assault weapons ban...

More right wing fake news fear mongering

Why is it the only screaming "their gonna take yer gunz" comes from the far right?
    https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRaven View Post

Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
    Oh no, that’s terrifying.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Oh no, that’s terrifying.
    :shrug:

I was just providing evidence that the previous posters assertion that concerns about an AWB should Biden be elected are unfounded "right wing fake news fear mongering" are provably false.

Not sure why Biden is always attached to the AWB of 1994 as its "author". It was authored by Dianne Feinstein, oldest hag in the senate.

Just waiting for the next mass shooting though. You know, like when some white kid from some white suburb in Flyoverstan gets his hands on the sickest looking weapons he can trade his bike for, and rampage-kills a bunch of helpless classmates just to watch them die?

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRaven View Post

Well that's the best news I've heard today. Thanks. Buykids were in.ing weapons designed to kill people as a market play to make a profit sounds sick to me. But I'd be willing to hear a reason why that's a good thing. Back when the CFO of Ithaca Gun was a neighbor we talked Guns a bunch the conversations were about hunting, guns, business and the Scout troop. Killing other Americans never came up as I recall. Certainly not killing other people and the market for Gunz!!.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Built a 10/22 for steel challenge - Briley Raptor barrel, Tactical Innovations left-charging receiver, blackhawk axiom, 2lb Kidd single stage, and a Nikon Spur. All-up weight is 3.25lbs. It's definitely interesting.

And the 5.25 lb AR was a bit disappointing. As expected, it opens up in a big way when the barrel gets hot. Even cold, sight-in at 50 yards was a rather unimpressive set of 1.5" or so groups. To top it off, it didn't like to run on the M16. That's the first upper that hasn't just run. I'll try again once the barrel gets broken in.

Picked up a couple of AK's, ammo is still available and cheap-ish. Zastava all the way!
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    Picked up a couple of AK's, ammo is still available and cheap-ish. Zastava all the way!
    I haven’t shot in a bit, Sunday, West Desert?

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    I haven’t shot in a bit, Sunday, West Desert?
    Lets go! Weather should be great.

"Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons. "
    uh, as a Canuckistanian I was under the impression "assault weapons" have been banned from importation to the USA since since 90's, no? Hence all the new gun factories popping up in the free states with names like Heckler & Koch, SIG etc. Slapping Made in the USA on something makes it okay to sell.
    I wish I could send my now "banned" PE-90/SIG 550 to the states, I'd get multiple times what it's currently worth here in Canada.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    "Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons. "
    uh, as a Canuckistanian I was under the impression "assault weapons" have been banned from importation to the USA since since 90's, no? Hence all the new gun factories popping up in the free states with names like Heckler & Koch, SIG etc. Slapping Made in the USA on something makes it okay to sell.
    I wish I could send my now "banned" PE-90/SIG 550 to the states, I'd get multiple times what it's currently worth here in Canada.
    They have a list of features that make a weapon an assault weapon. Some weapons have been 'sporterized' with thumb hole stocks, removing the flash suppressor, etc. so they can be brought into the US. Some importers revert them back to the original form when they are in the US (Century Arms, Atlantic, etc.). Handguns are scored on a points system that favors rifle caliber pistols. And then there's just plain old trade embargo stuff, Russian and Chinese weapons can't be imported, but it has to do with the country, not a weapons things.

Looking for advice on a second AR build. Currently have a Ruger MPR. What's a good second AR build to go for? Only criteria is that I'd like to have something lighter for the wife. Already have a lower ready.

Quote Originally Posted by fmac View Post
    Looking for advice on a second AR build. Currently have a Ruger MPR. What's a good second AR build to go for? Only criteria is that I'd like to have something lighter for the wife. Already have a lower ready.
    budget?
    16" should be fine.
    piston (adams arms work great) or gas (lighter)?

go m lok

PSA if you are broke.
    If you have money, you have options, lots. Buy local.

Quote Originally Posted by exsparky View Post
    budget?
    16" should be fine.
    piston (adams arms work great) or gas (lighter)?

go m lok

PSA if you are broke.
    If you have money, you have options, lots. Buy local.
    Adams is on Pro for some small savings, I'll pick up an upper kit. Thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by fmac View Post
    Current favorite is a DI carbine gas, 14.5" SOCOM profile barrel, 13" Centurion CMR, carbine stock, and an Aimpoint. All up weight is 6.85lbs. Lightest one is a faxon gunner profile 14.5" with integrated flash hider, DI mid-length gas, 12" carbon forend, rifle stock, and a Holosun 403B for 5.25lbs. Both have full-mass bolt carrier groups and normal weight buffers. 5.25lbs feels really light. 6.85 doesn't. Your MPR is 6.7lbs before optic assuming it's the 16" model. I wouldn't suggest trying to do lightweight BCG components in something short of a race gun.

Okay, but like, TriStar Setter O/U? Reviews look good. Solid lockup, mechanical actions, etc.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Okay, but like, TriStar Setter O/U? Reviews look good. Solid lockup, mechanical actions, etc.
    I always hear from my trap shooting friends that a cheap O/U is a bad way to go, go with something else if you don't want do spend the dough on one.
    What do you want to do with it?

When is bulk ammo going to be available again?

Looking at palmetto state armory, they have nothing. Looking to re-up my 223 or 556, and cant find anything anywhere. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post

Looking at palmetto state armory, they have nothing. Looking to re-up my 223 or 556, and cant find anything anywhere. Any advice?
    Your timing is impeccable.

www.ammoseek.com and pull out your wallet. Blasting ammo in 5.56/.223 is $1.00 a round and up, 9mm is $.60 plus per round. Avoid Gunchoker
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...man/ammunition

I keep getting notices that Midway has .556 in stock, haven't followed up to see how quickly it disappears.