Page 365 of 434 FirstFirst ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,125 of 10837

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

I’ll have to take the topper off my pickup but it could work.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Put an optic on it and it will be over the legal weight limit to hunt with in some states.
    Good news...according to the World's Former Foremost Outfitter, you can just throw some iron sites on it and call it a day!
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    No, I'm serious. Jack booted thugs are invading our cities and rounding up citizens. WOLVERINE TIME BABY. Hooray for 2A.
    Name:  Amphibian.png
Views: 501
Size:  117.0 KB
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Name:  wooley.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  53.6 KB

Wooley is looking to upgrade from his current "blaster" above.

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    Name:  Amphibian.png
Views: 501
Size:  117.0 KB
    Too spendy even with a quantity discount. I don't want a tool just for showing it to my friends at the range a d putting hole in paper. Time may come....
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

"Very Cool and fun to shoot." Not what I'm looking for .

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Good news...according to the World's Former Foremost Outfitter, you can just throw some iron sites on it and call it a day!
    There's enough rail real estate to mount a full set of irons with a 60-degree wedge, G7 night vision, a 24x Schmidt & Bender, an AN-PEQ 15, a Leica infrared rangefinder, a 203 grenade launcher, a gerrycan full of JP4, a set of Dukes, some shooting sticks, a couple rolls of concertina wire, and a rhinestone Sweet Madonna.

watch out for snakes

Name:  293395d1596023577-funny-pics-part-duece-squatting_slav_ak_babe.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  62.0 KB
    watch out for snakes

"Very Cool and fun to shoot." Not what I'm looking for .

If no sound why ear pro?

I've shot one from John's Guns before. Nearly identical to the Amphibian. Not super impressed. Quiet yes. Clunky, yes. Nose heavy, yes. Some cool factor though. I think there are a few folks making replicas of the military ones on High Standard Military HD guns. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/875407148
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

My neighbor asked me to see if I could turn up anything on her WWII dad. All she knew is that he got sent to Austria, wore civilian clothes and was sent to report on what he saw. She said he was captured once and put on a train with two guards and escaped. By killing both of them with a pistol. Maybe a FP 44 Liberator? Victims own gun? BTW, researching his name in the war records came up empty. Not surprised.

My neighbor asked me to see if I could turn up anything on her WWII dad. All she knew is that he got sent to Austria, wore civilian clothes and was sent to report on what he saw. She said he was captured once and put on a train with two guards and escaped. By killing both of them with a pistol. Maybe a FP 44 Liberator? Victims own gun? BTW, researching his name in the war records came up empty. Not surprised.
    That's intriguing.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Dude would have to a super hero to reload a Liberator fast enough to kill 2 guys.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

First range trip with the M16 yesterday. I spent a few hours the day I picked it up stripping and cleaning out the lower. It looked like it hadn't been touched in decades, and oil was gummed up to the point that the sear wouldn't move far enough to catch the hammer. It's beautiful now.

I was using an upper I built from a Malaysian parts kit. It needed a bit more oil than I expected to run, but run it did. I thought i was going to be a popular guy at the range, but from the stares I got from the other end, I think I interrupted a group-hunting-rifle-sight-in party. Three round bursts are way easier to do consistently than I might have thought from reading complaints about stock triggers.

That thing is worth every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    That's intriguing.
    It's also horseshit.

Not really. But I don't even know who the fuck you are so what you believe is meaningless to me. Looking up WWII GI's is my hobby and I take it seriously and I'm considered by some a resource of information. Tracing a guy now for a Lady who found me online. So far I found that her dad went AWOL with another guy, then to the stockade. 2 months later he was being held pending a trial but his unit was wiped out and he was transferred to the FSSF. The Black Devils. Night fighters famous for killing with a knife. It was stranger and uglier than the movies show. I haven't told the woman what I found out. Let her continue believing her dad was a war hero. One of the most heroic of the commandos got a Silver Star and then a dishonorable discharge for something he said to a reporter. War suck for those who are asked to fight it. Now you can go back to your bang bang. Nothing wrong with that. I played war as a kid. Blasted pavers with a Yugo for shits and gigges.

If you really thought other people's opinions didn't matter, you wouldn't post your BS.

You need to be tested for Toxoplasmosis.

PS Did your dad ever keep any of the socks he handed out? You know after the war was over, according to his record you posted without reading it?

His opinion was that I was a liar, Shirley. Socks? Don't know what you refer to. Father Basil used dry socks during the Italian campaign as a reward for those that came for counseling. Only sock story I know.

Used LMT AR-10, $2000, with lots of extras (e.g., multiple mags and more than a few rounds of ammo). Yes, no, indifferent, run away?

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Used LMT AR-10, $2000, with lots of extras (e.g., multiple mags and more than a few rounds of ammo). Yes, no, indifferent, run away?

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by mangle View Post
    First range trip with the M16 yesterday. I spent a few hours the day I picked it up stripping and cleaning out the lower. It looked like it hadn't been touched in decades, and oil was gummed up to the point that the sear wouldn't move far enough to catch the hammer. It's beautiful now.

I was using an upper I built from a Malaysian parts kit. It needed a bit more oil than I expected to run, but run it did. I thought i was going to be a popular guy at the range, but from the stares I got from the other end, I think I interrupted a group-hunting-rifle-sight-in party. Three round bursts are way easier to do consistently than I might have thought from reading complaints about stock triggers.

Sweet, the Fudds got no clue.

I picked up one of those kits when I saw they were getting scarce. Glad I did.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by mangle View Post

Yep, to most folks at the range you are simply a nuisance that had more money than they did. Most think it is still illegal to have a MG.

You will get the cops called on you on a regular basis, so keep a color copy of the form 4 with you at all times to prove you have "a machine gun license." FYI, cops don't know the laws on MG's either.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

If any of you guys think you're shit hot, you can go try and win $500k for a shooting compeition.
    https://www.riflesonly.com/assassin-...eid=9f1f7f4d57
    The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.

Turn sound on - you can hear two rounds from one of the bursts hit steel (3/4 e-silhouette at 175 yds (!!))
    Last edited by mangle; 08-01-2020 at 06:40 PM.