Page 325 of 434 FirstFirst ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 10837

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

You posted it. It was in New York several months after the WW2 was over.

I'm sure he still did a great job handing out socks though.

You saw me post info of another soldier who reupped. It was covered then stop itching your balls and pay attention. I'm telling you the truth, always. Take that to the bank and learn something
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    You saw me post info of another soldier who reupped. It was covered then stop itching your balls and pay attention. I'm telling you the truth, always. Take that to the bank and learn something
    You said it was your dad and that was your proof he was in the war. I noticed it was after the war was over and that it stated he enlisted. You then claimed it was a typo and he reenlisted in New York, so now it was another guy?

But hay I'm not the one asking for help to buy live hand grenades and full auto Tommy guns.

You think you are telling the truth but I still think you need to be checked for toxoplasmosis and that you have a mental condition that should preclude you from touching a gun, at a minimum.

Toxoplasmosis (tok-so-plaz-MOE-sis) is a disease that results from infection with the Toxoplasma gondii parasite, one of the world's most common parasites. Infection usually occurs by eating undercooked contaminated meat, exposure from infected cat feces, or mother-to-child transmission during pregnancy.

I really don't wan't to cunt up the thread, too much. I'll just put this here once and refer back when needed if I'm in a good mood.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9943 Battle report.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	286635

Name:	9_44-Battle2.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	957.1 KB 
ID:	286636

I really don't wan't to cunt up the thread, too much.
    ha ha good one.

Gotta uphold my honer when I get called out. Did it without firing a shot.

Honer, it rhymes with boner
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Name:  1s3wlm.gif
Views: 324
Size:  489.9 KB

71 was a good year

Name:	bill-owens-suburbia-series-1972-richie-playing-with-guns-1366610966_org.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	290.9 KB 
ID:	286789
    watch out for snakes

I never had a big wheel
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

50 was a nice round number

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-12-17 at 4.20.45 PM.png
Views: 277
Size:  281.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I never had a big wheel
    You did, it just fell apart so fast you don’t even remember having it. Spit the wheel right down the middle and your parents got tired of looking at it in the yard. Trust me it happened to everyone just not everyone remembers it.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    You did, it just fell apart so fast you don’t even remember having it. Spit the wheel right down the middle and your parents got tired of looking at it in the yard. Trust me it happened to everyone just not everyone remembers it.
    When I was in second Grade My mommy bought me a Schwinn Orange Crate. I rode it to school EVERY DAY!! I was way more bad ass than some punk on a big wheel. And I had a BB Gun.

-- Ordered a Soft case off amazon it will be here tommorow. Need to get familiar with the tie down points in the Jeep. there are many.

Also Open invite to maggots. If your in this area and want to shot. I will take you, from never ever to someone who just wants to see new places and have a bit of company.

In Reno I am a member at Reno Gun and Range. I can bring guests. So if you want to see what thats about reach out and make it happen. I'll let you put 100 rounds through my 45 ACP or 12 GA .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0260.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	996.2 KB 
ID:	286860
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I guess many of you have not seen me in awhile. I am OK. I weigh 160 pounds. Down the the 190 to 210 you have seen me at.

This is who I am.
    And yes I will take you here any time if you like.file:///home/chronos/u-bbfcf0ae8632f...29286123_n.mp4
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Hum, cannot seem to post a video[

Update
    Just got back from https://renoguns.com/

Name:	65050826_3032363160124775_5245317114767605760_o.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	122.2 KB 
ID:	286885
    Last edited by MTT; 06-26-2019 at 05:24 PM.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Hum, cannot seem to post a video[

Update
    Just got back from https://renoguns.com/

Name:	65050826_3032363160124775_5245317114767605760_o.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	122.2 KB 
ID:	286885
    Buckshot?
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by mangle View Post
    Decisions decisions. Looks like I wait for deals.

Eotech + G33 comes to about $1k and 22 oz. That buys a lot of LPVO. Something like a Leupold VX6 in a nice mount is a direct competitor on both metrics. LPVOs are a whole can of worms.

I'm a big fan of the G33. The flip mount works well (as does the quick detach lever), and it's way better than Aimpoint's twist-detach mounts. The Aimpoint magnifiers are way more expensive.

If you have issues with astigmatism and the Eotech in general (Eotechs are holographic, different than straight red dots), that'll get worse with the magnifier. It's not as bad if you go with a red dot and the magnifier. I have pretty good eyesight and minimal issues with astigmatism, but it's enough to prefer an Aimpoint T2/G33 to an Eotech EXPS-3/G33. The Eotech reticle is quicker (for me) to pick up than a red dot if that matters to you. The Aimpoint is much lighter (5.5ish oz with LT660 vs ~11 for the EXPS). If you do go Eotech/magnifier route, make sure you get the version with the buttons on the side. The magnifier makes it hell to get to the buttons on the back.

If it's just a range gun (and you have targets well beyond the typical 100 yds), I'd probably go the LPVO route. A reticle with holds adds that much more utility, and you can buy stuff with way more than 3x magnification. If you want to toss it in a truck with the intention of possibly using it for quick short range stuff, you might like the red dot or holographic, and the magnifier will make it more useful for longer range things (presumably at the range).

What's it going on?
    bump.
    I had been using the EXPS + G33 magnifier on a DDM4v7 and have been really happy as-is.
    Got a "too good to pass up" deal on a Razor Gen II E 1x6. Wowza. So clear, more versatility (for me) I think I'll save the red dot for another build someday but the Vortex is staying put.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Buckshot?
    That’s what I thought
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Made me look and learn something, thanks. Now I know what my man Shunstrom probably used. Sawed off SG with 00's has got to be the best home protection device for the average home Home Depot shopper. I want.

https://www.gunsweek.com/en/ammuniti...auge-and-30-m1

Available starting June 2019 in the United States, the Winchester WWII Victory Series 12-gauge shotshells will use period-correct brass hulls and the same 9-pellets, 00 Buckshot configuration as loaded on the quintessential Winchester M1897 "Trench Gun" pump-action shotguns.

Naw.. 00's only prudent if you live alone. You could hit friendlies in other rooms of your house if you shoot at the bad guy and miss. Something a little lighter that won't travel through as much infrastructure is better for home defense in a family setting.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Need a holster for S&W m&p .45 that won't interfere with pack or rifle.

Suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Naw.. 00's only prudent if you live alone. You could hit friendlies in other rooms of your house if you shoot at the bad guy and miss. Something a little lighter that won't travel through as much infrastructure is better for home defense in a family setting.
    It IS situational. I've done a firefight analysis and drills with my Stevens Little Scout. 1100 sq ft ranch and just me and the Mrs. Hallway about as wide as the trenches at Gela. Bedroom window is narrow and high so the intruder would most likely come in the sliding glass door in the kitchen or bust the front door and then frame himself in the hallway on his approach. Even with my cataracts in the dark I could fill the kill zone with lead. BOOOM! BOOOM! BOOOM! BOOOM! BOOOM! Please meet 100 of my little friends, scum! Then dial 911 before I light up a Camel non filtered with my Zippo and have a scotch while I wait for officer friendly. Remington 870 I'm thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Need a holster for S&W m&p .45 that won't interfere with pack or rifle.

Suggestions?
    What kind of pack?

It IS situational. I've done a firefight analysis and drills with my Stevens Little Scout. 1100 sq ft ranch and just me and the Mrs. Hallway about as wide as the trenches at Gela. Bedroom window is narrow and high so the intruder would most likely come in the sliding glass door in the kitchen or bust the front door and then frame himself in the hallway on his approach. Even with my cataracts in the dark I could fill the kill zone with lead. BOOOM! BOOOM! BOOOM! BOOOM! BOOOM! Please meet 100 of my little friends, scum! Then dial 911 before I light up a Camel non filtered with my Zippo and have a scotch while I wait for officer friendly. Remington 870 I'm thinking.
    What the f*%k is the deal with this idiot?