Page 252 of 434 FirstFirst ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 10837

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Well there's one vote for sending non profitable citizens to the gas chambers. You fucking drug addled Nazi. Nice work. Give up drugs for a while.

Sent from my E6782 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Hanging onto the drug thing huh? I've hear from other members that have met you that you are a fucking kook.

Only an idiot would keep pot and guns in the same house.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Gunflake bible thumper, eh?
    My God isn't in the Bible.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Hanging onto the drug thing huh? I've hear from other members that have met you that you are a fucking kook.

Only an idiot would keep pot and guns in the same house.
    So states the drug addled meltdown king. BTW. I am a kook and I work hard at it.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Lawful gun owner^

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Lawful gun owner^
    And a self admitted drunk driver to boot! Yet he pretends to give a fuck about other peoples safety. Such ironing.

Well he was going to go to a march... But his posse decided to hit the slopes early at 2pm...

Post liquid courage no doubt.

I'm a bad, bad boy. You two are really pathetic. You really think I care. Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    Eventually, America is going to get fed up with shootings and mass shootings. Doing absolutely nothing year after year gets less tenable with every mass shooting. If we were smart and forward thinking, we’d enact Swiss style gun and ammo regulation to let more law abiding people keep guns, and keep them out of the hands of felons and the mentally ill. But we’re not great at “smart and forward thinking.” I honestly think we’ll continue to ignore our problems until it reaches a tipping point and then do something far more extreme. Likely along the lines of Australia’s very successful regulation.

Gun culture in America took a dark dark turn in my lifetime. Militarization and Assault Weapons, paranoid style in the 90s, extreme racism on the 00s. Culturally, they’ve lost most of America. If you look at how extreme the NRA has become, especially their messaging to their base,
    https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/29/...a-loesch-yikes
    There’s no coming back from that and reconnecting with Main Street. They’ve lost America. Gun ownership falls every year, and the rate at which it does continues to accelerate. People aren’t going to keep sacrificing their kids lives to support the hobbies and paranoid delusions of a shrinking minority group indefinitely.

We still have double the homicide rate of any of our peers, and between 5x and 10x the gun violence rate. People are somewhat numb to that, but it’s the mass shootings that’ll bring eventual abrupt change.
    When I was a kid, gun culture was more about hunting with your dad, firing a black powder musket or a Remington to see what history was like, and learning gun safety while shooting clay pigeons by the lake. Now gun culture is fear, paranoia, pseudo-military weapons, gear, posturing. Daily conceal carry. Open carry in cities to spark confrontations. Shouting about assault weapons and 30 round magazines, threatening second amendment solutions, plotting a stand against America’s government... all this horrible bonkers shit. Bringing the trappings of war to Main Street. They don’t get that they’ve alienated everyone that’s not part of a shrinking base.

Private ownership of guns from 1993-2013 +56%
    Gun homicide rate from 1993-2013 -49%

irrefutable fact.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL32842.pdf

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century AFTER gun control: 56 million.

That is all.

Except for this.
    https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.c...its+Ends+Soon!

If you have a drill press and a router...and want to build your own with no serial number, they work well!

GUNS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    Private ownership of guns from 1993-2013 +56%
    Gun homicide rate from 1993-2013 -49%

irrefutable fact.

The percentage of households that own a gun is down to the lowest rate in years, and continues to drop.

A bunch of gun nuts own a shitload of guns but in reality only 1 in 3 households are gun owning households. You are full of shit, like always.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...a-30-year-low/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ica/index.html

ok, every country in europe created gun control rules after ww2. we are going the opposite way and seeing all the results. where are your stats about the disarmed populaces of the western world?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    ok, every country in europe created gun control rules after ww2.
    Yeah, like the Swiss!

Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Yeah, like the Swiss!
    The Swiss have a much less toxic gun culture. They don't believe guns are a way to keep people "polite" which is really a euphemism for intimidation and they don't believe their guns are necessary for armed insurrection and terrorism:

Quote Originally Posted by mangle View Post
    I'm a staunch supporter of the second amendment because i believe it keeps government civil and society polite.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    The Swiss have a much less toxic gun culture. They don't believe guns are a way to keep people "polite" which really means intimidation and they don't believe their guns are necessary for armed insurrection and terrorism:
    Oh, I didn't know that you were Swiss. Is it true that your women are frigid in bed?

Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Is it true that your women are frigid in bed?
    That's not been my experience, no. But I like German women too.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    But I like German women too.
    Ja!

Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated..
    The idea that Europes Jews could have somehow defended themselves against the Nazis or prevented the holocaust via private ownership of hand guns... is pretty fucking offensive.

And also outright stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

The percentage of households that own a gun is down to the lowest rate in years, and continues to drop.

A bunch of gun nuts own a shitload of guns but in reality only 1 in 3 households are gun owning households. You are full of shit, like always.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...a-30-year-low/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ica/index.html
    I recently read that gun death per household with guns is also down.

You know that there has been a big improvement in gunshot survivability, right? Better ER procedures. Practice makes perfect. Chicago gets a lot of practice. Gun violence up. Gun deaths down.

Quote Originally Posted by mangle View Post
    I'm a staunch supporter of the second amendment because i believe it keeps government civil and society polite. I get pretty worked up reading posts like the ones above that claim that the NRA has lost touch with main street and my social media feeds dominated by anti-gun retoric. At several points, I've considered that losing 2A is a real possibility. Then I remember how poor these same sources were at predicting the last presidential election and why they completely screwed up their predictions. Perhaps these same pollsters are missing the pulse of voter's feelings on gun control as well. Attending SHOT show, all doubt has been removed. We, as an industry, build things people buy. And there are a whole lot of people who buy these things.

After the Newtown shootings, I got in to producing 30-round magazines because I couldn't find them at a price I wanted to pay. I built production capacity to handle the demand at the time. And I promise you all, if these things are banned, I will personally put several million of them on the street in the few months it takes for legislation passed to come into effect. Hell, the whole industry is tooled up to do the same and is currently sitting idle. The misguided children marching in the streets and people posting anti-gun retoric on social media don't bother me so much. Your form of protest is rhetoric; mine is available product.
    Damn this is one of the dumbest posts I have read.

You support the second amendment because you think it “keeps government civil and society polite”?

Holy shit that is stupid. As if people in Canada, Australia, Denmark, etc are not polite, and the government is on the verge of tyranny? Jesus Christ.

And what kind of nut job learns about an entire classroom of first graders getting shot and thinks “wow, I really should start producing more of what was used to kill innocent children” ?!?

You are what is wrong with the insane gun culture in this country.

Damn this is one of the dumbest posts I have read.

You support the second amendment because you think it “keeps government civil and society polite”?

Holy shit that is stupid. As if people in Canada, Australia, Denmark, etc are not polite, and the government is on the verge of tyranny? Jesus Christ.

And what kind of nut job learns about an entire classroom of first graders getting shot and thinks “wow, I really should start producing more of what was used to kill innocent children” ?!?

Well said.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    The idea that Europes Jews could have somehow defended themselves against the Nazis or prevented the holocaust via private ownership of hand guns... is pretty fucking offensive.

And also outright stupid.
    I'll vote as this is the dumbest post ever. I guess you haven't read much about WWII and the people who did have guns and how they did fight back against the Nazis.

Hey cokehead. You are trolling a gun enthusiast thread. What in the fuck were you expecting?

Get a life or go to rehab. Something.

HA! "Insane gun" culture complements nicely our insane drug culture (both legal and ill eagle), our insane corporationization of all basic aspects of our lives, etc.

Daniel Ortega eats here.

Yeah, explain this Mangle?