Page 251 of 435 FirstFirst ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 10853

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Wow, all America lost today.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1521837617795.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	334.7 KB 
ID:	229514

my gym tears

Can we get back to your 1st amendment rights and YouTube?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

watch out for snakes

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

... guns on fence...
    No really scottyb a constitutional scholar with your vast depth of knowledge about 2nd amendment should be able to explain how YouTube policies are covered by the 1st.... come on enlighten us please.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Eventually, America is going to get fed up with shootings and mass shootings. Doing absolutely nothing year after year gets less tenable with every mass shooting. If we were smart and forward thinking, we’d enact Swiss style gun and ammo regulation to let more law abiding people keep guns, and keep them out of the hands of felons and the mentally ill. But we’re not great at “smart and forward thinking.” I honestly think we’ll continue to ignore our problems until it reaches a tipping point and then do something far more extreme. Likely along the lines of Australia’s very successful regulation.

Gun culture in America took a dark dark turn in my lifetime. Militarization and Assault Weapons, paranoid style in the 90s, extreme racism on the 00s. Culturally, they’ve lost most of America. If you look at how extreme the NRA has become, especially their messaging to their base,
    https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/29/...a-loesch-yikes
    There’s no coming back from that and reconnecting with Main Street. They’ve lost America. Gun ownership falls every year, and the rate at which it does continues to accelerate. People aren’t going to keep sacrificing their kids lives to support the hobbies and paranoid delusions of a shrinking minority group indefinitely.

We still have double the homicide rate of any of our peers, and between 5x and 10x the gun violence rate. People are somewhat numb to that, but it’s the mass shootings that’ll bring eventual abrupt change.
    When I was a kid, gun culture was more about hunting with your dad, firing a black powder musket or a Remington to see what history was like, and learning gun safety while shooting clay pigeons by the lake. Now gun culture is fear, paranoia, pseudo-military weapons, gear, posturing. Daily conceal carry. Open carry in cities to spark confrontations. Shouting about assault weapons and 30 round magazines, threatening second amendment solutions, plotting a stand against America’s government... all this horrible bonkers shit. Bringing the trappings of war to Main Street. They don’t get that they’ve alienated everyone that’s not part of a shrinking base.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    So, illegal to refuse to sell wedding cakes to gays, but OK for sucktube to can firearms?
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Gunflakes arent a protected class. But you know that.

I'm a staunch supporter of the second amendment because i believe it keeps government civil and society polite. I get pretty worked up reading posts like the ones above that claim that the NRA has lost touch with main street and my social media feeds dominated by anti-gun retoric. At several points, I've considered that losing 2A is a real possibility. Then I remember how poor these same sources were at predicting the last presidential election and why they completely screwed up their predictions. Perhaps these same pollsters are missing the pulse of voter's feelings on gun control as well. Attending SHOT show, all doubt has been removed. We, as an industry, build things people buy. And there are a whole lot of people who buy these things.

After the Newtown shootings, I got in to producing 30-round magazines because I couldn't find them at a price I wanted to pay. I built production capacity to handle the demand at the time. And I promise you all, if these things are banned, I will personally put several million of them on the street in the few months it takes for legislation passed to come into effect. Hell, the whole industry is tooled up to do the same and is currently sitting idle. The misguided children marching in the streets and people posting anti-gun retoric on social media don't bother me so much. Your form of protest is rhetoric; mine is available product.
    Last edited by mangle; 03-28-2018 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mangle View Post

After the Newton shootings, I got in to producing 30-round magazines because I couldn't find them at a price I wanted to pay. I built production capacity to handle the demand at the time. And I promise you all, if these things are banned, I will personally put several million of them on the street in the few months it takes for legislation passed to come into effect. The misguided children marching in the streets don't bother me so much.
    So you are a piece of shit masshole weekend warrior at the village? Thanks for making it loud and clear to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    So you are a piece of shit masshole weekend warrior at the village? Thanks for making it loud and clear to everyone.
    Ski every day and permanent resident here. Thanks though.

*edit* Which reminds me - I need to change the location in my profile.

Yeah, and I'm sure you still suck at skiing.

And, it's Newtown, not Newton Ma, where little kids were slaughtered you pos.

Yeah, and I'm sure you still suck at skiing.

Typo edited in original post. See you at the top of the tram on employee day?

Quote Originally Posted by mangle View Post
    I'm a staunch supporter of the second ammendment because i believe it keeps government civil and society polite.
    Plus the second amendment is a vehicle for you to make money so there's that. You don't sound very polite, bro. In fact, you sound triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Plus the second amendment is a vehicle for you to make money so there's that. You don't sound very polite, bro. In fact, you sound triggered.
    You know, I was triggered. That's why I started making the things. I do wish there were a bit more financial reward for doing so, but I'll take what I can get and keep my day job. And jesus I'm full of typos today. Perhaps I should take up coffee.

Only grownups drink coffee. Your terrible two's disqualifies you.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

We gain 1,752,000 people in the US each year...

We need to figure out ways to pump those numbers up!

Humans are so easy on the planet.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

If you really cared you'd kill yourself. You don't care Fucking cokeheads.

Thank God we have you here to insure punctilious posting in these trying times.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

More adult gunflakes acting like 2 year olds.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/gun...land-memorial/

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    If you really cared you'd kill yourself. You don't care Fucking cokeheads.
    You are the older one with nothing to contribute. I pay in a shit ton of taxes.

WTF does the coke by the way. I smoke weed like you.

I mean face it. You've pretty much done your do.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Thank God
    Gunflake bible thumper, eh? It's all the rage these days with the Trumpers. Do you attend flat-earther conventions also?

Well there's one vote for sending non profitable citizens to the gas chambers. You fucking drug addled Nazi. Nice work. Give up drugs for a while.

Sent from my E6782 using TGR Forums mobile app