Page 199 of 435 FirstFirst ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 10853

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by charles martel View Post
    So, Beer Drinker comes over to PolyAss, where he reveals himself to be a little whiny bitch.

This makes my point about braggarts with guns.

Pussies.
    You're trying awfully hard lately, but coming across as a less coherent wooley, which is no small feat.

A pile of guns.

Quote Originally Posted by charles martel View Post
    So, Beer Drinker comes over to PolyAss, where he reveals himself to be a little whiny bitch.

This makes my point about braggarts with guns.

Pussies.
    I don't own any guns, so what was your point?

You're the unhinged old guy, ranting in a gun ownership thread, about gun control. (I NEED ATTENTION NOW!)

Go back to Polyass, with the other nutjobs.

Did you misplace your meds? Did your assisted living staff make the wrong kind of pudding? Walmart turn you down for the greeter job?

Do you make a difference in your head, because no one here gives a fuck what you think. I promise.
    Last edited by Beer Drinker; 06-26-2017 at 04:49 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

This thread is about guns. Why do I always have to repeat myself? The politics of guns goes elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    The original intent of the NFA was to restrict the more devastating weapons to the rich who the government believed wouldn't commit violent crimes with them. The $200 stamp in 1934 was thought to be large enough the poor wouldn't be able to afford to commit crimes with more powerful/automatic/sbr/sbs firearms. Historically that has been the case, 2 murders have taken place where the weapon used was a legally obtained automatic weapon.

One was by a police officer (Roger Waller) in Ohio and the other by a Dr also from Ohio (Dr. Shou Chao Ho).

Then again maybe its just an Ohio thing.

$200.00 in 1934 had the same buying power as $3,658.06 in 2017
    Annual inflation over this period was about 3.56%.

Just curious...

Why is the part that will be covered by a hand camo'd, while the front of the barrel is not?

Name:  gun.JPG
Views: 264
Size:  57.4 KB

fair question

the pussy seller isnt responding to my emails anymore

hes living in fear
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Just curious...

Why is the part that will be covered by a hand camo'd, while the front of the barrel is not?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	glock 19 ronin multicam black.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	654.1 KB 
ID:	208730

So it matches the holster... would be shameful for it to not match properly.

can i get a kerakote glock with this pattern?
    Name:  blm-black-lives-matter-phone-tablet-cases-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  24.4 KB
    Zone Controller

Just tatoo it to your forehead.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I just bought another Weatherby bolt gun last week
    Mounted a Leupold VX-3 using Weatherby-branded Talley rings this weekend and went to the range today for the first time with this new gun. Love it. This fall my freezer will be full of elk meat.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Mounted a Leupold VX-3 using Weatherby-branded Talley rings this weekend and went to the range today for the first time with this new gun. Love it. This fall my freezer will be full of elk meat.
    Let's see a pic! What caliber?

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post

A pile of guns.
    Is the camo finish on the 300 aac new (or does that belong someone else)?

Sweet.

I recently bought a Remington SPS Tactical in .308. Last night ordered an SWFA 6X, TPS rings and Seekins 0 MOA base. Probably gonna replace stock trigger with one from Trigger Basix and the floor plate with Pacific Tool and Gauge detachable mag lower metal. KKC stock scheduled to arrive tomorrow. She'll be a range gun.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    Is the camo finish on the 300 aac new (or does that belong someone else)?
    It's the same, just looks different in that picture.

Unintended Consequences

Anyone ever read the book Unintended Consequences? If not, search and find it. It's an excellent rear that will piss you off as well as uplift a bit. Still valid today as to how things could go.

It's a novel but accurate as to the history behind the NFA in '32 and GCA in '68. And the way the government made things up as they went along to limit rights.

Unintended Consequences is a controversial novel that mixes real events with fiction. These events portray a continuing oppression of the American gun culture that, the author believes, has occurred since the passage of the National Firearms Act of 1934, which made it a federal offense to possess a machine gun, short-barreled rifle, short-barreled shotgun, or silencer without first paying a $200 fee to the United States Treasury.

The cover of the book shows a woman dressed as Lady Justice being menaced by a heavily armed agent of the ATF; it contains several scenes of graphic sex and violence. The book has been repeatedly confiscated in Canada by customs officials. The publisher no longer ships copies of the book to Canada as a result.[2]

Its thesis, as discussed in the Author's Note - A Warning and Disclaimer, is that hostile bullying by a government will cause a revolt, and the revolt will be successful if the area involved is large enough, the area has a sufficiently distinct culture, and the rebels use low-tech leaderless resistance.

The novel's protagonist, Henry Bowman, shows an early proficiency with firearms, practicing whenever he can find the time. Encouraged by his father, he gathers an impressive firearms collection and gains extensive experience in piloting small aircraft. During college, Bowman is robbed, beaten, and sodomized by a rural gang. The incident nearly destroys him and causes him to become an alcoholic for a period.

While at a gun show in Indianapolis, Indiana,[4] with friend Allen Kane, Bowman publicly embarrasses an agent of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Wilson Blair. One of Blair's men was trying to trick and entrap a fellow firearms dealer. Blair takes the offense personally, and with the support of the ATF's director, begins to plan revenge. Several years later, Blair and subordinate agents of the ATF plan to frame Henry and his friends as terrorists, smugglers, and counterfeiters. They plan to plant "evidence" when the men are away on vacation. Unbeknownst to Blair, Bowman delays his departure at the last minute due to a work commitment, and is on a friend's property when the agents arrive. Bowman assumes the agents are burglars and engages in a gun battle with them, killing or capturing all and in the process discovering the truth about the raid.

Bowman realizes that his life has been irrevocably changed. He makes Blair record a video taped confession of his illegal actions, then kills Blair and disposes of all forensic evidence of the agents' presence. Afterwards, he hunts down and kills Blair's remaining subordinates. Bowman and his closest friends begin to systematically kill ATF agents around the nation - whom Bowman views as supporting the infringement of citizen's constitutional rights, and abusing government powers - as well as politicians who had supported unconstitutional gun control legislation.

Simultaneously Bowman releases the video tape of Blair to CNN, which claims that Blair and his companions have had a change of heart, realize what they are doing is wrong, and are now dedicated to killing other ATF agents. Amidst the national search for Blair and company, Bowman continues to rack up the body count.

Eventually, as the ATF and FBI are unable to effectively track down those responsible for the killings, the President of the United States is forced to give an address to the nation relating his intent to repeal the unconstitutional laws including the National Firearms Act of 1934 and Gun Control Act of 1968.

I can't stand that book. To each his own.

Can we just talk about guns in here? And not politics, left, right or otherwise?
    I see hydraulic turtles.

fuck ya

lets talk about pussies that are too scared to sell their guns and need all types of institutional documentation to feel safe

what guns are for sale? who is shipping interstate
    Zone Controller

Anyone got a FAL or variants there of?

Always wanted one and since the market is soft on them seems like a good time to pic one up.
    watch out for snakes

Anyone got a FAL or variants there of?

Always wanted one and since the market is soft on them seems like a good time to pic one up.
    I had a Century L1A1. It was temperamental at best.

I'd make sure what ever FAL you get is metric pattern and either an original off a properly assembled parts kit or one of these: https://www.dsarms.com/p-14237-dsa-s...ock-rifle.aspx

I wouldn't go with a short barrel or anything made by Century. Same with anything tacitcool. It's not an AR15, more like an AK47. Keep it classy and enjoy it for what it is.

10-4, I lernt the hard way never to buy anything built by Century.

I have the M1A national match and a PTR91 both in .308 and both shoot great.

Older DSA rifles are ok but they have let quality slip. Definitely not what they once were.

Been looking for a Springfield INC SAR48, these were imported(preban) from the IMBEL factory in Brazil. I do want a Congo para model as both .308s I have are long heavy target barrels.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post

I'd make sure what ever FAL you get is metric pattern and either an original off a properly assembled parts kit or one of these: https://www.dsarms.com/p-14237-dsa-s...ock-rifle.aspx

I wouldn't go with a short barrel or anything made by Century.
    GET A METRIC DSA.

I've got a para folding stock sbr I had to send back to DSA. I got the rifle second hand. Somebody chopped a recoil spring, another spring was totally missing and they replaced the broken hand guard... FOR FREE so I love DSA.

It will punch a fist size hole in somebody at 5 feet, set them on fire and deafen them if they aren't already dead.

I don't shoot it much but I don't plan on selling it. I like shooting my HK sbr's in 308 and 223 better.

So I have never owned an FAL. I have always coveted one. And that carry handle is fucking cool looking. What is it like in reality?

I would see a number of vendors selling FAL build kits (used surplus parts) at the Big Reno Gun Show. I imagine that those kits are still available.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.