Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Hahahaha
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

I love being angry;I'm so AnrgY, I'm Happy
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Hi stuckathuntermtn! Reading between the lines in your recent posts, it sounds as if you are weary of the minimum-wage bootyless "sausagefest" that is life in Bozeman, Montana and would be much happier in the mountains of the northeast, home of the gnarliest snowriding in the USA! I would proffer that all things considered,the northeast is the clear choice. The riding is quite challenging partly due to the variable conditions, and you will find that the conditions are actually more dependable and consistent to anything you will find out west due to the superior snowmaking. Also, the culture is superior, the history is rich and the "Norman Rockwell" factor is prevalent everywhere you turn. The terrain is truly fabulous, the partying is unmatched anywhere!(can you say "hot New Jersey Italian babes?") When you score your first Killington powder day in "Bearclaw Woods", you will be grinning from ear to ear, I promise you!. You will also find that the denizens of whatever community you choose will tend to be more educated and well-rounded, not your typical western cowboy types. You also will have fun pursuing the plethora of hot NYC/NJ and Boston "chicas" in their stretch pants, but I must warn you they are quite feisty and outspoken, unlike the laid-back western gals.
    I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots , TTip-ers, NewSchoolers, Epicureans, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi stuckathuntermtn! Reading between the lines in your recent posts, it sounds as if you are weary of the minimum-wage bootyless "sausagefest" that is life in Bozeman, Montana and would be much happier in the mountains of the northeast, home of the gnarliest snowriding in the USA! I would proffer that all things considered,the northeast is the clear choice. The riding is quite challenging partly due to the variable conditions, and you will find that the conditions are actually more dependable and consistent to anything you will find out west due to the superior snowmaking. Also, the culture is superior, the history is rich and the "Norman Rockwell" factor is prevalent everywhere you turn. The terrain is truly fabulous, the partying is unmatched anywhere!(can you say "hot New Jersey Italian babes?") When you score your first Killington powder day in "Bearclaw Woods", you will be grinning from ear to ear, I promise you!. You will also find that the denizens of whatever community you choose will tend to be more educated and well-rounded, not your typical western cowboy types. You also will have fun pursuing the plethora of hot NYC/NJ and Boston "chicas" in their stretch pants, but I must warn you they are quite feisty and outspoken, unlike the laid-back western gals.
    I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots , TTip-ers, NewSchoolers, Epicureans, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    Nice work, bro. And I live in Missoula.
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

spook Guest
    yeah, but like most people, your apology is worthless.

Greg couldn't own more people if he ran a cotton plantation in 1750. God damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    I love being angry;I'm so AnrgY, I'm Happy
    watch out for snakes

...for my deuchenozzelry and weird pent up aggression I've been feeling lately. It's my own shit, and I should just deal.
    Actually, my dad just came out to visit, and we had a pleasant time, and the snow was great. And this has been a fantastic winter with no end in sight.
    I think the anger thing runs in my family.
    Although, seeing your dad sink, double eject, and roll down the hill is hilarious.
    I accept your apology.
    Peace be with you
    . . .

Some things never change.