Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Sign me up for 2 of any design, any color, any delivery. Can always use more jerseys. Would be a big fan of a Nils tribute as other have stated, and of course would pay more for charitable donation towards cancer research.
    Quote Originally Posted by tromano View Post
    Apathy is harder for me to understand than passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ira View Post
    I got last year's roadjersey and while it is the right size, it was by no means Road/euro fit. I am a big dude and there is a bit of room on the jersey...
    That was the 'club' fit jersey, not the 'race' fit FYI.
    I'm so hardcore, I'm gnarcore.

My BMX team always used hot shoppe and had the best luck with them.

I'm in for a jersey, but mostly just wanted to compliment Ira on his quadruple post. Impressive.

edit: wait, it's only a triple. Meh.

Dude,

I only pressed send one time and then was out of touch for a week... I've been around since before the Powmag days, so i don't think I really need to "pad my count..." someone else above seemed to do it for me with no comment of their own...

Anyways, I had great luck and pricing with a ChampSys group order...

Ira

If this ever happens I'd be in for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    If this ever happens I'd be in for one.
    im in for one too

OK...season may be coming to an end for now up North, but...that just means more evenings that are prematurely dark and cold etc so sitting in front of the PC reading the forums etc is more appealling. perhaps...

Anyway, I figure it's time to bump this. Gives us 5 months to fuck around and decide what we want on the jersey and still get an order in early enough to actually get the finished jerseys before the mass ordering and consequent delays of 'Summer' start. We may even get ours in time for the new 09 ride season this way...

What say ye, other sprocket Rocket Mags? More of us seem to frequent SR year round now, so I don't think numbers will be a problem, and if it's all done and dusted peeps can get wahts on offer or miss out. Tough Love!!
    Riding bikes, but not shredding pow...

Gman is online now Mack Master William Large
    I'm too lazy to read through all the posts, but if there is a way to get a DH style jersey or order something that is large enough to fit over my armor, then I'm down.

I posted these earlier I think, but I'll throw them back up as some starter ideas anyhow...

The backbone -

Sprocket rockets -

I still think the quote needs to go on it...

Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    OK...season may be coming to an end for now up North, but...that just means more evenings that are prematurely dark and cold etc so sitting in front of the PC reading the forums etc is more appealling. perhaps...

Anyway, I figure it's time to bump this. Gives us 5 months to fuck around and decide what we want on the jersey and still get an order in early enough to actually get the finished jerseys before the mass ordering and consequent delays of 'Summer' start. We may even get ours in time for the new 09 ride season this way...

What say ye, other sprocket Rocket Mags? More of us seem to frequent SR year round now, so I don't think numbers will be a problem, and if it's all done and dusted peeps can get wahts on offer or miss out. Tough Love!!
    Are you volunteering to run the show?
    I'm so hardcore, I'm gnarcore.

I vote for something with flames on it....
    This is the worst pain EVER!

I recommend reviewing the jersey design poll results to get some idea of what people want:

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s....php?p=1855876

Of course, designers should not be afraid to try random stuff too. I recommend starting by getting a few different basic black and white design ideas out there from various designers first -- then doing a poll. After that decide on colors and type of jersey.

And yes, I am open to being persuaded to step up and handle the process...

Quote Originally Posted by Particle View Post
    Are you volunteering to run the show?
    I would...but being in Australia, from a logistics point of view, I doubt that is going to work. If it's me or no-one then fine; but I doubt that the majority of US/Canada based mags want to pay for the extra shipping that will be involved.

However, I'm happy help by setting up polls, googling for places that will do it etc

It's also another reason why I am bumping this again now, so we have a stack of time to do it. Hopefully, that way it won't be quite the last minute dash it has been previously when such projects have happened.

Brice - digging the backbone for sure...although, once I throw on a pack, not sure how well it'll work. but then thats a problem for anything that goes on the back I guess...

Even though I'm fairly new here I'll take a stab at getting some designs together. I'm finishing up my last week of school and have a lot to do, but should be able to get something together within the next couple weeks. If some has a vectore file of the maggot shoot me a pm. Also for the established mags, what words/"things" do you want on the jersey?

Is there a set company to have them made with? My school team just started using champion systems and they have a good product along with good prices

i like the lolcatz quote one...

Quote Originally Posted by upthebrackette View Post
    Even though I'm fairly new here I'll take a stab at getting some designs together. I'm finishing up my last week of school and have a lot to do, but should be able to get something together within the next couple weeks. If some has a vectore file of the maggot shoot me a pm. Also for the established mags, what words/"things" do you want on the jersey?

Is there a set company to have them made with? My school team just started using champion systems and they have a good product along with good prices
    The design poll results linked above will give you some ideas about what people want to see. Probably the only mandatory design element is the phrase "Change for a nickel", the rest -- just go wild and see what people like!

As for the supplier -- much depends on the design and type of garment that is the end-result of the design. Sugoi is cheaper than Champsys for some items, for example.