Damn, Missing the chance to see Donovan Frankenreiter

He's playing a club show on June 18th in Seaside Hts., NJ, but I can't make it. Mainly because I've got tickets to the Beastie Boys that day . Hopefully I can catch him with Jack Johnson in Sep.
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

I just got tickets to see Jack Johnson with G Love and Donovan on August 27 at the Greek in Berkeley. Can't wait!!

Jack Johnson is just too damn good at too many things. Surfing, movie making, music - and supposedly a great guy as well.
    “Within this furnace of fear, my passion for life burns fiercely. I have consumed all evil. I have overcome my doubt. I am the fire.”

Thumbs down

Originally posted by watersnowdirt
    I just got tickets to see Jack Johnson with G Love and Donovan on August 27 at the Greek in Berkeley. Can't wait!!

Jack Johnson is just too damn good at too many things. Surfing, movie making, music - and supposedly a great guy as well.
    I wanna be just like Jack Johnson. I figure, all I need is a labotomy and some tights.
    This space was moderated.

Saw a show w/ Jack and Ben Harper last year in Reno, Nv. of all places(surf city?) and it rocked. Ben Harper is an amazing musician in his own right.
    Jack Johnson= Tights and a labototmy?? WTF does that mean? You must be thinking of some mid-west mullet rock.
    Gave up on the bottle, give me the lobotomy.