Thumbs up STOKED!!! Finally got my first boat!

After wanting to get started for 10 years... I finally got my first boat... a buddy whose moving sold me a 4yr old New Wave boat, skirt, helmet, and paddle for... $100!

Going to the pool to practice the rolls tonight...

Nice work! Welcome to the club...

I just picked one of these up for myself about a week ago... soooo nice.. Orange Dagger Kingpin Icon 6.3

OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

The Kinpin is sweet. It cartweels, squirts, splats, stalls better than anyother of the spuds built for looping, blunting etc. We don't have many large dynamic wave but we've got plenty of junky creeks. That's why I got me an H3.

Holy ! That thing looks like a wakeboard from the top view... nice ride!

Good call KM, lots of good water around you. Get K. Baker to give you a couple of free lessons.

Originally posted by Shredhead
    Good call KM, lots of good water around you. Get K. Baker to give you a couple of free lessons.
    Will do...

You hitting The Pass next week? The Grizz has to go down again... Two weeks ago I skied Sunshine Peak. On the way up, my bike chain snapped about a hundred yards from the gate, so I had to PUSH my bike the rest of the way... It was nice to be able to cruise down on at the end of the day though.

The pass would be nice. But no, I am locked into watersports mode till November.

Re: STOKED!!! Finally got my first boat!

Originally posted by Knockneed Man
    After wanting to get started for 10 years... I finally got my first boat... a buddy whose moving sold me a 4yr old New Wave boat, skirt, helmet, and paddle for... $100!

Going to the pool to practice the rolls tonight...
    I just started two weeks ago and kayaking is sweet. Still looking for the right boat (borrowing one from NW outdoor ctr right now).
    Got the rolls down in the pool- now just gotta get used to them in the fast moving river.

We'll see how well the learning curve goes this summer as I'm sure Baker Boy will be out for blood and take me down some crazy lines on the Skykomish Just for a few laughs while watching me get pummelled!