Mount Snow Area: Know of Good Repair Shop ?

will be up that way this weekend and need a good place to get some looks mounted to my machetes, with a slight brake bend.

is there a place around there comparable to VT Snow Wizards @ Magic?

TIA

if you can drive up to Stratton, Startingate does good work.
    I have dealt with Alpine Traders near Mt Snow years ago, and they were decent...haven't been in there in years though.

Quote Originally Posted by lumpygravy View Post
    is there a place around there comparable to VT Snow Wizards @ Magic?

TIA
    No, VT Snow Wizards rules.

I was a bit of a Volant junkie for a while. The Wizard always does my mounts & I have to say he hated the Volants. You might want to find a shop that is used to mounting them. The Norse house in Bondville deals with them.

Tom at Alpine Traders does a good job. I haven't been there in a while but he is still there and has been for a while. He know his shit.
    Twenty-Five Dollars and a six-pack to my name

Magic is not that far away from Mt Snow. Might be wortht the extra drive. Could even call ahead to see if someone would be there to mount.

Quote Originally Posted by uppernotmaster View Post
    No, VT Snow Wizards rules.

I was a bit of a Volant junkie for a while. The Wizard always does my mounts & I have to say he hated the Volants. You might want to find a shop that is used to mounting them. The Norse house in Bondville deals with them.
    the machetes in question are of the atomic variety - so have a plastic mounting plate, and will involve no bit-eating topsheet drilling.

yea snow wizards = good folks

I just skimmed the thread and didn't see the part about mounting Volants. You might want to call ahead and check. Sorry for the misinformation.
    Twenty-Five Dollars and a six-pack to my name

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    the machetes in question are of the atomic variety - so have a plastic mounting plate, and will involve no bit-eating topsheet drilling.

yea snow wizards = good folks
    I see, Volatomics. The Wizard could surely do those. Probably a bit out of the way though.

12 year bump FTW, but seriously, TT Jong.
    Heading to mount Snow this weekend.
    Does anyone have any updates on solid competent shops, need two pairs of skis mounted with STH 16 and another with STH2-16. One is a pair of mantras and another a pair of 190 Noctas, mount Snow will be as close as I can get to getting out of non skiing purgatory before my trip to Whistler in March, just looking for a shop to not f’ it up.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Quote Originally Posted by volklpowdermaniac View Post
    12 year bump FTW, but seriously, TT Jong.
    Heading to mount Snow this weekend.
    Does anyone have any updates on solid competent shops, need two pairs of skis mounted with STH 16 and another with STH2-16. One is a pair of mantras and another a pair of 190 Noctas, mount Snow will be as close as I can get to getting out of non skiing purgatory before my trip to Whistler in March, just looking for a shop to not f’ it up.
    Google ski shop, call ski shop. I’m sure you’ll find between Stratton, okemo, Magic, and all the other ski areas you pass, one will mount those basic bindings to basic skis for a charge.

I would do it for you in Ludlow, for the maggot discount. But I’m outta here, heading to Utah on Saturday. If you can get to Ludlow before 2:00, Friday, pm me.
    crab in my shoe mouth