Thread: "don mexico"

"don mexico"

GEEEEEE Happy ceej

a certain tdf winner was at my tri club gala last evening. apparently he is dating one of our (hawtie, btw) members.

he had a name tag on that read "don mexico"

so anyways, i am a big fan and recognized him. went up and ask for a pic (trying not to act like an idiot, but i was SO EXCITED). he and his date kind of said no, but not in a dick way, and then started talking to me just chatting and whatnot.

and i told him how my boyfriend just got a BMC TT, which he was happy about

anyways, a couple of stellas later he let us take picture with him!! although he said he didn't want it posted in public, so i am going to restrain.

but i am still sooo excited about this. and he was cool and nice and very down to earth. we ended up sitting next to him and his date for the entire awards gala. i won an award, btw, which was sort of funny the "persistence" award. i think of it as the "any idiot can do an ironman even if your crank falls out mid-race and you get two flats" award

sorry for a fanboi post, but i am just happy and giddy and excited coming down from an amazing evening.

Ashley Olsen does triathlons?

If the BMC TT bike made him happy it must be Floyd?

^^^ yep!

Didn't Floyd technically "un win" the tour? Either way it's cool to meet cycling pros

Your friend either likes him because he has very distended testicles, or he supplies her with EPO. Now you can question the validity of all her results too!

Thats funny, the day before the Tour of California Prolouge i was out riding in Palo Alto, when the dudes from Rock Racing rolled up behind me. they were riding slow, just spinning. I don't follow Pro road racing that closely so i was like who are these fags in the green....i figured the were some local club, but, there kits were tight and they all had matching bikes. I road by Astana and BMC also that day.
    I stay up all night, I go to sleep watching dragnet

wasn't Floyd married? I recall something about how his DQ caused great heartache to his father in law. or am I dreaming?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    wasn't Floyd married? I recall something about how his DQ caused great heartache to his father in law. or am I dreaming?
    That doesn't mean he can't date. He has cheated and lied about it before.