Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Don't forget his other "dawn" movie...

Watching this movie while tripping was probably one of the funniest experiences of my life. I didn't stop laughing for two hours.

And yeah, very sad. Hopefully he pulls through.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

"Little hand says it's time to rock and roll."
    if i had a hammer...i'd hammer your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Via con dios...brah
    just last thursday keanu was on campus at ubc filming "the day the earth stood still" and i waited right outside the set with the extras just so i could comment on how great his work was in point break, and now his co-star has this happen. how tragic. and to think pb2 was going to begin filming this fall... i'm devastated.

Yo Johnny! I'll see ya in the next life!
    It's not tragic to die doing what you love.
    http://www.flickr.com/pearljam09/
    http://pearljam09.blogspot.com/

From the AP -

Swayze Projects Continue Despite Cancer

By DERRIK J. LANG – 1 hour ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Patrick Swayze's doctor is optimistic about his prognosis for battling pancreatic cancer, and the "Dirty Dancing" actor's upcoming cable pilot is still in contention to become a series.

With the writer's strike over, the A&E pilot "The Beast," starring Swayze as an unorthodox FBI agent, is being considered to be turned into a series by the cable network. If that happens, the "Dirty Dancing" and "Ghost" star hopes to continue to be part of the show, his representative Annett Wolf told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

Swayze has been undergoing treatment for the disease, Wolf confirmed in a statement. The National Cancer Institute estimates there will be 37,680 new cases of pancreatic cancer in 2008 with 34,290 deaths in the U.S.; only five percent of patients live more than five years after being diagnosed.

"Patrick has a very limited amount of disease and he appears to be responding well to treatment thus far," Swayze's physician Dr. George Fisher said in a statement released by Wolf. "All of the reports stating the timeframe of his prognosis and his physical side effects are absolutely untrue. We are considerably more optimistic."

Wolf said Swayze, 55, shot "The Beast" pilot last December and isn't currently working on any new projects. A&E issued a statement Wednesday stating "The Beast" was still in contention to become one of the network's new original drama series and wished Swayze a speedy recovery.
    On the Net:

* http://www.aetv.com/

Is it possible the 100 year storm is coming that we don't know about?

Only Bodhi would know.

is it possible angelo pappas survived the gunshot wounds and will also return for the sequel if bodhi can overcome this?

Quote Originally Posted by todug27 View Post
    is it possible angelo pappas survived the gunshot wounds and will also return for the sequel if bodhi can overcome this?
    Only if Roach does the same... "SEE YOU IN HELL, JOHNNY!!"

Why am I laughing so hard at this?

I totally want to live my life like Bodhi. Except with skiing. And not robbing banks, but supermarkets, and not for money, but for booze and lottery tickets, and not hang out with undercover cops from Ohio State but burnouts from Ft Leisure. Other than that, just like Bodhi.

+++VIBES+++
    i dont slay ur groomerz with teh steeze so dont carve corduroy in r park nOOb!

my arsenal !: 4FRNT CRJ : Armada Pipecleaners : Salomon 1080 Gun Lab : Rossignol Scratch FS : Salomon Yellow 1080s : Rossignol Powair : Elan SCX : K2 Extremes (4 versions)

Damn I go away for a month from here and...really a weird thread title for me personally since I am a cancer survivor...

Shit, from the title, I thought there was a rumor that my cancer had come back and was going to kill me, but it turns out the thread is about Swayze...but I am fine, been too many deaths around me lately for me to pass on.

Sorry to hear about Swayze, I too, dig many of his flicks.

peace,
    D.
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    Only if Roach does the same... "SEE YOU IN HELL, JOHNNY!!"
    no, roach died. hes an asshole, he would have been better suited in warchilds gang. back off warchild, seriously.

no, roach died. hes an asshole, he would have been better suited in warchilds gang. back off warchild, seriously.
    True. They think they're some sort of "death squad" around here.

Youngblood is a classic Swayze movie that has yet to be mentioned. I haven't seen it in a long time and the only partial qoute I remember is "nothing beats scoring a goal except Tea with MS.................?" I might have to rent this movie and come back with a better effort.
    Twenty-Five Dollars and a six-pack to my name