Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sun Valley POW!

loJack Guest
    Solid work, pansies. I was busy bringing my backcountry moves into the park or I would have graced you with my presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Skier View Post
    Rock that womb broom!
    (the going rate for mustache rides is currently $25.00)
    Hillshire Farm is sexy

Grab both cheeks and sink your teeth into the ass of life.

Quote Originally Posted by loJack View Post

Chickn I thought you needed a photo to add stoke to this radical thread. So I now post a shot of Lojack getting it done Jon Treman style a couple of years ago in a super secret Sun Valley location (unless you live in Bitteroot).

Ladies and Gents I now want you to all give a nice warm welcome to the boards newest 40-year old virgin we call "LoJack"!

loJack Guest
    I lost my anal virginity when I was 17 to a family friend dressed as Santa on Christmas eve, happiest night of my life.

at the bottom of the worst air in the USA
    Sun Valley pics are worthless without Bogners.

Nice shots, nothing like a Sun Valley area corn harvest.
    Not soliciting business through casual internet associations

1 mile from N. America's biggest chairlift
    it has been PUKING here all morning...I'd say we have a trace, trace and half maybe. More in the trees for sure. hey Sol Skier, why dont you loJack the Chickndinner, give me a call and we will get it deeeeep
    Rocket Sleds and Super Space Boots

Ok Sooper G. Bring your pack - its going to be **dicey** in the secret spots with all this new snow.

I cunt believe I'm leaving all this pow to go to Canadia. It's total nukage and round house is going offfffffff!
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Love the 3rd person LoJack conversations....cracking me up. The Santa comment was over the top too.

Welcome funny Jong!
    Donjoy to the World!

loJack Guest
    I understand you were caught up in the game but please don't call me a bong or I will rip your fucking lungs out ....champ

zo Guest
    Had a feeling you've been getting it up north T.C. When are you gonna file the required forms for a permit to build that supplemental SV chairlift up there (National Rec. Area what?). I could help with snow safety... or maybe be a parking lot attendent. I could bring my own orange pull-over vest...

Sol Skier and I are takin our game to some big shit in the Pios. Hey Dahrma Drama, think of it as a solid 4" of meat slappin you on the forehead, cold and caked.

loJack Guest

Chkn atomizing some low angle hot pow Bun Valley style.

Where the fuck have you tools been? I mean one trip to a yurt and your season is over. I heard you may have quit skiing altogether, and what troubles me even more is that you may have quit drinking. Sol Skier where the fuck are you? You better take a quick look at your calendar because it is fucking April, yes, gay fucking april. My fucking arm is getting tired from carrying the torch every single motherfucking day and my thighs are bruised from my giant brass balls. Death to all commoners.

jeez...I dunno.
    A mountain lion ate my skins. Gomer pile at sinclair put diesel in my sled. I ate possum vommit and scotch for nutrition and have been wandering around the creek to really contemplate why the wolf that's been camped in board's lower stole one of my ski boots...probably cause the liner had some undigested protiens. things are really lookin up out here.
    Last edited by chickndinner; 03-28-2008 at 03:32 PM.

Jiminy Christmas Lobong, sorry I forgot to send you the itinerary. The two year old was tired of Dollar laps so we went to ColoRADo for some 'ol fashioned steep skiing. She liked Crested Butte's 'Superpipe' and thought the snow in their trees was 'delicious'. Don't worry, I intend to ski many more Sunnyside-Lower Holidays before this thing is over.

loJack Guest

Chkn, this is what happens when you mix vodka with snow machines. Keep burning it at both ends cuz the middle is getting HOT!

Pioneers Day 1

Chiknd D-lite

View from the yurt:

Our objective was to explore the possibility of skiing Duncan Ridge:

We discovered an angled exit ramp that allows passage through the cliff band that guards the bottom of the whole ridge (left side of photo):

Bootpacking this exit ramp:

View from the ledge atop the ramp of Handwerk. Weather moved in quickly. Adam and Matt made it quite high up the face, but had to turn back due to low vis. Not sure about a clear line to the ridge top.

2 casualties to work:

Chiknd and I settle in, fuel up for tomorrow:

Pioneers Day 2

Blue sky in the morning and a few inches of new snow. Hyndman from the yurt, with the face we skied lit up:

First things first.

Cobb icefall:

The North Couloir of Cobb, also called the Black Ice Couloir. New snow and wind past few days had potentially loaded the top, so we decided to look but not ski. It is so pretty though.

South face of Hyndman, sunny and white looked ok to us. Part way up the hike a lone snowmobiler arrived and started tracking up the basin. We had to listen to him for the entire hike. Hard to complain, since we rode sleds right to the base of the hike.

Hawk Hikes Hyndman snicker

Matt, the entrance to your line:

chiknD not afraid to make it look good:

We didn't ski off the top. One of us had to be back for work. You know what they say about bacon...

Attachment 40154

Attachment 40155

Attachment 40156

Attachment 40157

Attachment 40158

Attachment 40159

Attachment 40160

Attachment 40161

Attachment 40162

Attachment 40163

Bumping it to the top, cause there is nothing to see here.
    "I don't feel tardy"

nothing to see at all like jp said

I didn't think sleds were permitted to go up into the basin....not trying to be critical, but maybe I'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by loJack View Post

Fuck, sliding a party box in hammer pants with a pony tail, those were dark days for Lojack but none darker than the last two months spent on the sidelines with a broken wing. Going to the doctor today to hopefully get the thumbs up. If so watch out 48" King of the Ski Tour I will be very thirsty. If they tell me I am still fucked then the drinking starts tonight, 168STRAIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS.

Dude, where's your snow?

File this under HIV.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

File this under Hawaiian Nationals and kegs Saturday on the Warm Springs side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

loJack Guest
    Dude, where's your snow?
    That was late spring 2007 long before I broke my arm and missed most of this season. 28 days? I have masturbated more this week alone.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    nothing to see at all like jp said

I didn't think sleds were permitted to go up into the basin....not trying to be critical, but maybe I'm wrong

I think you can take sleds into the basin sometime around the end of March.