Sorry the Dane hates me.

Hope to see y'all soon.
    Yeah, tell your wife I love her too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	andregide1-2x.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	285752
    Why must I feel like that, why must I chase the cat?
    Nuthin' but the dog in me. George Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Yeah, tell your wife I love her too
    And you would be????
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    And you would be????
    I just thought she was good lookin' wool.

All my best to you, Buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    True but knowing that doesn't stop me from trying to be fair... and the more people who try to be fair, the more fair life gets for all of us..
    good post. this is how I think too.
    skid luxury

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    lumpy sent ya to sandy?
    hope he threw in a few Prozac and Xanax
    sandys candys
    whats that like 300 lb of gods
    missed ya at bbiu19
    gittin old are we
    young wisdom
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post

I get frustrated with the lack of flexibility in my schedule, it makes it a challenge to get outdoors and enjoy hiking, skiing, etc. but it also severely limited the time I could invest in friendships and relationships.

While getting what you want out of life inevitably involves sacrifice, right now I feel like I am sacrificing my happiness for minimal upside.

I try to stay active and get outside a good amount for someone who works 50+ hours a week, and that does provide a respite from the drudgery of work, but I don't find the experience as satisfying as I have in the past. I'm not sure if that's a result of my general malaise, or if it's that I miss having someone to share those experiences with. For most of my life I have been at my happiest being alone, and while I still enjoy time to myself, I find myself craving human connection more than in the past.

I feel blessed to have the hobbies I do, my physical health, and the opportunity to live in such a beautiful place, but there is still more to life than those things. Yesterday evening I hiked up to Desolation Lake and the Crest Trail from Mill D, which is an easy hike, but a fantastic fall route, as the foliage viewing is stellar. It was beautiful and peaceful and gave me a chance to clear my head, but I also can't shake the lingering feeling of being sick of having to experience such beauty alone.

I need a good woman and I job that doesn't make me hate getting up each day. My Mojo is seriously off.
    When I first saw read this thread a couple weeks ago I thought about posting, typed a bunch of shit out then deleted it.

The above post is eerily similar to where I’m at in life right now. Maybe some different catalysts at work to end up here, but same feeling to the T.

I need to pop into TGR more often. What a great walk down memory lane. So many changes for all of us. My latest, haven't picked up any booze for 2 years now. What a different world...

Quote Originally Posted by P_McPoser View Post
    My latest, haven't picked up any booze for 2 years now. What a different world...
    We got a thread for that (in the padded room). You're far from alone.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Come on in, the water is warm. https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=328419 okay, it's warm because people can't stop pissing in the pool, but still.

edit: this thread too https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ighlight=sober
    Last edited by Danno; 06-17-2019 at 12:30 PM.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy