"The worst north shore winter season ever"

I've been silent on this board for a while for two reasons. First, I've been trying to ignore it due to a serious early season wipe out at Lani's that ending in a broken board, a trip to the hospital, many stitches, and a long recovery. And second...its been the worst season ever.

There I said it. That's right, the worst ever. Period. Inching in above what most townies just declared the worst summer ever. I am so sorry Maine guys, East Coasters, the Oregon crew, and the rest of the surfcrapia.....except Supa...fuck him and his perfect Indo Its has been, what even Owl would say, the worst season ever.

I'm coming clean now, because SURFER (which can suck my nut sack) has declared it in this months North Shore issue. Its been said by 596-surf, 922-bong and surfline, but once it hits the midwest mailboxes i guess I can declare it too.

I do truly apologize to the rest of surfcrapia, because SURFER, later in the article makes the statement "Even the worst days here are more exciting than the good days everywhere else" Which is total bullshit, so don't start checking airfare. SURFER is for fags. Period. The only good thing about it, is bringin it to mainland to show my ski buddies and say, hey... I fucked that chick, or I puked right there in the those bushes. Unfortunately all the rest of the people in there are fucking douchbags, we could all do without.

Has there been size? yes.

Has it been clean? no, except for a few days here and there and most have been recent. There is big and clean, and big and disorganized. The later sucks and the end result is injuries...just ask Mark Healy or any of my friends.

So don't think of this as a rant, but think of this as way for the minnions of surfcrapia to feel a little better about themselves when they throw on the 5/4/3 hoody and paddle out to 1 foot mush and a fresh film of oil and sewer. Remeber, at least its not crowded, which is more than I can say for here. Imagine 3000 of the best in the world all battling for glory on a tenth of the waves, and your JONG ass just hoping not to get the shit pounded out of you by Kala.

Hope this make the you feel better about your crappy waves. Most of my friends have booked trips to exotic locals by now, because sometimes, it even sucks here.

Yeah, yeah, I know....Go fuck yourself.

Sierra seems to be getting his and still had time to hit the OR pow.

Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

????

Have you been living in a cave for the last two weeks?

Worst winter EVER until then- I concur. But it has been pretty good since.

Which spots do you usually surf?

Haha, I could not even check this for like three days.

Yeah, it was good, for a couple of days just recently. Report to follow

And for the record, Im fucked up, its a disorganized mess, solid 6 foot, but the morning might be promising, but it has been the worst winter "ever" so Im not holding my breath and this swell is no secret. Since I despise crowds See, I got the new SURFER in the mail and they were claiming, which Ive been saying, well everyone who lives here has been saying for months. So I ranted. Incidentally, the same day I posted was fucking sick at Pipe. If you like Pipe, and the crowd that goes with it. My friend spent the day filming and said Obrien was switching stance in huge stand ups. Just the typically little shutter step, but in the middle of the fucking wall of death. He said it was all is slow mo and insane. I havent seen the footage yet and I will never be able to post it because its his job thing, but you are going to Obrein and others doing it in some footage from someone.

As for me, I dont drive that far. You see, you probably know, as it gets bigger the number of spots decreases rapidly to Pipe, Sunset, the Bay, you know its about a crap load of factors and lots of luck and determination, not to mention being half nuts, as I just hear about a kid who drowned not a half mile from me at a very managable 5 foot just two days ago. Seriously, the last week or so had its moments, but everyone was hungry, so its fucking crazy out there. I used to surf with no one for a half mile either direction here. Those days are long gone. I have old time friends that live on the beach at Rocky point that said the day leashes came out, was the last day they ever surfed there . I dont go anywhere near hollywood, I stay this side of the bay and trade quality for quantity all day long. Seriously, some Brazilian (this should be in that other tread) walked up to me and asked if this was Mokuleia. I said no, its farther down but he just follows me straight out. It was low tide and there was skin donated. In surfing you have to learn the hard way, if it doesnt get you killed first.
    Last edited by ProHoHater; 03-01-2008 at 03:47 AM.

Wow, I am really fucked up. Sorry, play hard, party hard. Thats ok, Im Not driving to Kailua to see my EWOK because Cliff Huck made me feel bad about driving drunk, and devirginizing EWOKS. Since she tricked me and now Im her girlfiend, Im screwed. She is pissed, and basically that means this is going to cost me money, but probably not as much as a DUI. So there Cliff are you happy, Im not getting laid tonight because of you.

Unless.....I drive to town and get a massage. 200 bucks, hotest cheapest hookers in the states bar fucking none. I mean two bills, and they are fucking hot little asian godesess

Yeah, pretty nuts about the guy drowning at Silva's.... I'm headed up tomorrow, bet it will be a shit show, even down your way.

bump for some more awesome updates?

Yeah, so...

Pretty much since the afternoon I posted this stupid thread till today...

Winds went variable for what seemed like a couple of weeks, the crowd thinned, and we got ours. Spring has been good. Not global cooling good, but good enough so that daily fights at Kainoa's have turned back into just the normal weekend beat down.